Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Is Jesus Truely A Black Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Truely A Black Man (572 Views)

Sunday Trivia: Is Masturbation Truely A Sin? / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! / Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
I was in a church 2weeks ago, d pastor said JESUS was a black man... He started stating reasons mention Egypt in africa and other blah blah... Please is Jesus a black man? I personally dont think so...
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalasticlala help me please
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by MrPresident1: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yes, Jesus is a black man.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by ysyowel(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jesus is a Spiritual Man,
cool
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
ysyowel:
cool
meaning
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by ysyowel(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jesus The son of a white skin colour David according to the flesh, Son of God according to the Spirit. Spiritually man is without colour.
Jesus is a Spiritual man meaning he is the light and in Him there is no darkness ........
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by BlueAngel444: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrPresident1:
Yes, Jesus is a black man.
ysyowel:

cool

He is a black spiritual man grin grin grin grin

What does his race have to do with salvation eh. This people, IS HIS FATHER a man,

Or would you feel more honour if He was a black jew

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by NoWorries7(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
What matters is that he loves you bro...
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

He is a black spiritual man grin grin grin grin

What does his race have to do with salvation eh. This people, IS HIS FATHER a man,

Or would you feel more honour if He was a black jew

Yes, His Father is a man, A Man of war grin grin grin grin

Civilization and salvation is by the Blackman
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
ysyowel:
Jesus The son of a white skin colour David according to the flesh, Son of God according to the Spirit. Spiritually man is without colour.
Jesus is a Spiritual man meaning he is the light and in Him there is no darkness ........
hahahahaha
Re: Is Jesus Truely A Black Man by OtemAtum: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Faulkin(Yeshua) is a product of Murmoh who was a black god, but Yahweh adopted Faulkin eventually. See the Doctufos reference below:

Adspiramen 7:10-20:

10. Nymphidis convinced us all into accepting that Murmoh was the right son of God to do that.

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with Mother Earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Nymphidis asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Nymphidis raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with Earthus.

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin, the firstborn of all creatures.

As for fictitious Jesus who is a mere fictional hero whose story was made to resemble the history of Faulkin, I have no say in it. Only the people who invented his story can actually tell us the race of their fictitious hero.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 13/08/2017 / Catholic Gospel Reading Today / What You Wish To Know About Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.