Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Help An Aspiring Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help An Aspiring Investor (697 Views)

Investor's Avenue / How To Get Bet’s N3 Million Seed Capital As An Aspiring Entrepreneur In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help An Aspiring Investor by paulcr7: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good evening all. I have learnt a lot about investing by Robert Kiyosaki and Warren Buffet. But my problem has been applying the things I have learnt in the local Nigeria context. I have been unable to get good historical information (like what you have on MSN money) that will help in making good investment decisions.

I also wish to know the good stock brokers available here and if registration and investment can be done solely online. Thanks
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by arimahoseloka(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
paulcr7:
Good evening all. I have learnt a lot about investing by Robert Kiyosaki and Warren Buffet. But my problem has been applying the things I have learnt in the local Nigeria context. I have been unable to get good historical information (like what you have on MSN money) that will help in making good investment decisions.

I also wish to know the good stock brokers available here and if registration and investment can be done solely online. Thanks
i can show u how u can make 40% roi monthly.
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by andychrist(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
At op, please get all the knowledge you can but don't let Nairalanders persuasive opinion lead you. Follow your heart.

I loss over 12BTC (N13m) in 2009 just because Nairaland tagged bitcoin a scam
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by CuteRedd(f): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
paulcr7:

before jumping to look for a stockbroker. Have you learnt about the Nigerian financial market and what opportunities there are for investment. There are various vehicles for investment what type are you looking at?

Once you start from there one can give you proper answers to your questions
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by cj1900: 4:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by Fxmanager(m): 5:10am On Aug 13, 2017
paulcr7:

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
for those with spare cash invest in mmm. if you are looking for where to get daily updates and discuss with other participants;
join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by paulcr7: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
CuteRedd:
before jumping to look for a stockbroker. Have you learnt about the Nigerian financial market and what opportunities there are for investment. There are various vehicles for investment what type are you looking at?

Once you start from there one can give you proper answers to your questions

Stocks specifically. But my problem has been getting my hand on historical financial data that will guide my decision. All the lectures I listened to were based on the US stock exchange market. It has been difficult transferring it to the Nigeria context with lack of data. Will appreciate your help. Is there any source of info like MSN money website?
Re: Help An Aspiring Investor by CuteRedd(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
paulcr7:

Stocks specifically. But my problem has been getting my hand on historical financial data that will guide my decision. All the lectures I listened to were based on the US stock exchange market. It has been difficult transferring it to the Nigeria context with lack of data. Will appreciate your help. Is there any source of info like MSN money website?

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/2541

For stock market this is the best thread for you, you have with experience, you can ask your questions and I am sure they will put you through cheers

(1) (Reply)

Congrats Nairalanders. MMM Is Back / e / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.