Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka (22559 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

I know someone took him to court during the speakership tussle, asking that he be disqualified because he was convicted for a crime in the US.

I've not seen any proof that he was actually convicted in the US as claimed. That's my point.

Google always is friendly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by Garrithe1st: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
adetayo234:

The gbajabiamila case is common Knowledge. How come you don't know?

I've found nothing online to suggest that Femi was convicted in the US aside the accusations and denials. Do you have any proof, please bring it forth or STFU.

grin

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by ehissi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Who is this idiot??

Was your head in Fayose's butt when a court in Lagos ordered permanent forfeiture of assets corruptly acquired by your frog-eyed thieving goddess??

She is on trial in the UK and being investigated in the US as well. These facts are in the public domain. If your IQ isn't less than that of a nematode, show me one proof of Femi's conviction.

grin

Assets she firmly denied belonged to her.

Hmmmmmmm............

Its normal for folks like you to go the way of insults because an intelligent argument is labourious, that I understand.

What I will never understand is the irony in asking me to prove Femi's conviction as though you have personally secured Allison conviction?

And in your humble opinion, I am the one with the IQ of a nematode......
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by oluteebaba(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
i agree wit u bro,lets think twice and stop fighting and abusing ourselves.for me am not voting pdp or apc again
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by dantori(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you

let's use Young Democratic Party Ydp to shut them out #joinydp
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by faladeSM1132(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
emeijeh:
And all of a sudden, the book of judgment was opened for APC members.

Why is this coming now?!

Abeg make i run before.. ....
Follow this easy online money link http://cc48.zapdengi.top/598782982726/
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
So what the loud mouth is saying is that we should allow criminals to continue to run the affairs of our great nation?

In saner countries, Ibori and other criminals running their mouths all over the place would bury their heads in shame.

This is worrisome!

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by linearity: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Isn't this the same guy that said Aisha Buhari was a wanted felon in the US only to be proved a shameless liar?

That Ibori was convicted and served jail term is no news. We know the court that sentenced him and the prison where he served his term.

Show me proof of Femi's conviction..

Femi admitted guilty before the Georgia Supreme Court, refunded the $25k he misappropriated and was suspended. It has the same effect of been convicted.

He was caught, dragged before the Supreme Court, seeing no way out and with a possible disbarment steering right him, he had to plead-out his case and accept the lesser punishment and he is no different than out criminals who stole money from the public...THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

The Georgia Appellate Legal Ethics has this documented about his case and it is in the public domain for anyone to access...

Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by ivandragon: 3:51am On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

They aren't justifying wrong. They are only saying what is good for the goose is good for the gander. It is only stupidity that can prevent you from seeing that

& tomorrow you will say you want a better country...

how can you have a better country when people like you keep justifying what is wrong?

anyway, just goes to show how morally & socially inept you are...
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by victorlekan(m): 4:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Lere can say anything at anytime.Here at BSES,we know you as our senseless oga.
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 4:24am On Aug 13, 2017
ivandragon:

& tomorrow you will say you want a better country...

how can you have a better country when people like you keep justifying what is wrong?

anyway, just goes to show how morally & socially inept you are...

If you and your party truly want better tomorrow for Nigeria, you will punish corrupt people in both PDP and APC equally and not deceive yourselves with biased anti corruption propaganda.

As far as you, the unreasonable and bias supporters are concerned, it is right if corrupt APC member is protected and right when corrupt PDP member is prosecuted.

Bunch of shameless hypocrites
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by DamiBukola: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2017
APC fielded Timipre Sylva, the all time agbero and no. 1 criminal of Bayelsa State as their flag bearer.

Secondly, they fielded Prince Audu Abubakar as their flag bearer and even rigged the elections for him but all thanks to God, he died before the result was declared.
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by ivandragon: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

If you and your party truly want better tomorrow for Nigeria, you will punish corrupt people in both PDP and APC equally and not deceive yourselves with biased anti corruption propaganda.

As far as you, the unreasonable and bias supporters are concerned, it is right if corrupt APC member is protected and right when corrupt PDP member is prosecuted.

Bunch of shameless hypocrites

you need to seriously have your head examined.

who is supporting APC or PDP here.

you are a confused fellow. if you had your head screwed on right, you won't be making such blind statements.

my view is that what is wrong is wrong, no excuses, no double standards...

so better face your fellow dimwits & stop being a myopic tout...
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Reference:
So Nigeria's democracy is now of criminals, by criminals and for criminals....and we say corruption is our problem. How can it be. Folks it is our religion, our national identity. It should be our pledge. Infact corruption should be on our coat of arms. Instead of a shield between two white horses it should be a ghana must go bag between two handcuffs.

Nice, that would be a true representation of Nigeria.
Have you thought to draw it?
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by bkool7(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Orji uzor kalu and iwuanyanwu

You ppl sha! When they took them to court ,you claimed they are being witch hunted . Now , you want to use the Same ppl to discredit the govt

Well, Kalu's case is still ongoing

vanguardngr.com/2017/04/court-upholds-competence-efccs-witness-kalus-trial/

Iwanyawu is not in Apc

allnewsnigeria.com/dokpesi-iwuanyanwu-others-form-party/

You ppl cant even check your propaganda b4 bringing it here
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by bkool7(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

So,not denying it is what qualified both gbajabiamila and bisi akande for leadership positions in APC? You reason like an idiot.

Lemme jus ignore ur insult and give you a reasonable reply.

They are better than Ibori who is unrepentant

If you acknowledge your sins , even God will forgive
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by ocelot2006(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:

So Fayose's attack puppy is defending the Grand Patron of corruption in the Niger Delta who was convicted by a competent court of law.

PDP truly is a religion of corruption and sleaze..

grin

Remove the log from your own eyes before you remove the speck from the eyes of others. Stop the hypocrisy.
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
bkool7:

Lemme jus ignore ur insult and give you a reasonable reply.

They are better than Ibori who is unrepentant

If you acknowledge your sins , even God will forgive

See how you are making a fool of yourself? The person that sent you to school would think he has trained someone, not knowing his money has entered one chance. And you call this a reasonable reply? You are insulting your own intelligence.

So, why do judges send people to prison even after they plead guilty? Guy, you are a complete fool. This is the reason you and your generation will remain complete slaves to politician.

And will it interest you that gbajabiamila had vehemently denied this case?

Shame on you and those who gave birth to a rotten egg like you.
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
bkool7:

You ppl sha! When they took them to court ,you claimed they are being witch hunted . Now , you want to use the Same ppl to discredit the govt

Well, Kalu's case is still ongoing

vanguardngr.com/2017/04/court-upholds-competence-efccs-witness-kalus-trial/

Iwanyawu is not in Apc

allnewsnigeria.com/dokpesi-iwuanyanwu-others-form-party/

You ppl cant even check your propaganda b4 bringing it here

Lie. Iwuanyanwu escaped to APC before he could be prosecuted.

Orji uzor kalu changed his ring tone to start supporting APC after he was summoned by the efcc. And today, he is as free as the word goes. Only a fool will see any difference between APC and PDP.
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
ivandragon:

you need to seriously have your head examined.

who is supporting APC or PDP here.

you are a confused fellow. if you had your head screwed on right, you won't be making such blind statements.

my view is that what is wrong is wrong, no excuses, no double standards...

so better face your fellow dimwits & stop being a myopic tout...

From the look of things, you are the one bereft of any sense. On the right side of your brain, nothing is left, and on the left side of your brain, nothing is right. Shame on those who spawn an I'm.becilic Id.iot like you.
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by bkool7(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Lie. Iwuanyanwu escaped to APC before he could be prosecuted.

Orji uzor kalu changed his ring tone to start supporting APC after he was summoned by the efcc. And today, he is as free as the word goes. Only a fool will see any difference between APC and PDP.

Support your claims with a link
Or...just take a seat
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
bkool7:

Support your claims with a link
Or...just take a seat

Are you admitting that you just came out of coma not to know?
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by bkool7(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

See how you are making a fool of yourself? The person that sent you to school would think he has trained someone, not knowing his money has entered one chance. And you call this a reasonable reply? You are insulting your own intelligence.

So, why do judges send people to prison even after they plead guilty? Guy, you are a complete fool. This is the reason you and your generation will remain complete slaves to politician.

And will it interest you that gbajabiamila had vehemently denied this case?

Shame on you and those who gave birth to a rotten egg like you.

If you think i'm moved by your insults , then you need to be lobotimized.

Gbajabiamila admitted he was guilty and he settled with court.

Show me proof the he "vehemently" denied it or take a seat

Mind you, my arguments are not in defense of anyone . Its just to set records straight
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by awuf2008: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:
Same Fayose's puppy that claimed Ikoyi money belongs to Amaechi without a single proof till date.

The same Idiots told us that Aisha Buhari was convicted in US, only to be shamed when my first lady travelled to US without any hassle.

Fayose and his goons are proven liars.

Only Ipod Pigdiots and illiterates take Fayose and his puppy seriously.

cool

When did the first lady travelled to America?
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by ivandragon: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

From the look of things, you are the one bereft of any sense. On the right side of your brain, nothing is left, and on the left side of your brain, nothing is right. Shame on those who spawn an I'm.becilic Id.iot like you.

pretty obvious you are one of those riffraffs on NL that go about looking for where your silliness would be noticed.

clowns with data...
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
ivandragon:

I am one of those riffraffs on NL that go about looking for where your silliness would be noticed.

I am a cursed clowns with data...
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
bkool7:

If you think i'm moved by your insults , then you need to be lobotimized.

Gbajabiamila admitted he was guilty and he settled with court.

Show me proof the he "vehemently" denied it or take a seat

Mind you, my arguments are not in defense of anyone . Its just to set records straight

I begin to wonder where you lost your sense of reasoning. Is it on the table of political affiliation? So, if I fffuck and impregnate your wife, apologising will remove the offence? Whatever wrong with your senses?

And to enlighten your nauseating thoughtlessness, check the link below

https://www.naij.com/465578-gbajabiamila-denies-ever-being-convicted.html
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by OurYansh: 2:00am On Aug 14, 2017
awuf2008:

When did the first lady travelled to America?

shocked shocked
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by OurYansh: 2:07am On Aug 14, 2017
linearity:

Femi admitted guilty before the Georgia Supreme Court, refunded the $25k he misappropriated and was suspended. It has the same effect of been convicted.

He was caught, dragged before the Supreme Court, seeing no way out and with a possible disbarment steering right him, he had to plead-out his case and accept the lesser punishment and he is no different than out criminals who stole money from the public...THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

The Georgia Appellate Legal Ethics has this documented about his case and it is in the public domain for anyone to access...

Is a three year suspension from legal practice same as a conviction??

While this shows that Femi has a dent on his integrity, I do not believe it's same as being convicted as Was the case with Thief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by ivandragon: 3:46am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=adetayo234 post=59447625][/quote]

clowns with data...
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 5:27am On Aug 14, 2017
ivandragon:

I am a clown with data...
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by linearity: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2017
OurYansh:

Is a three year suspension from legal practice same as a conviction??

While this shows that Femi has a dent on his integrity, I do not believe it's same as being convicted as Was the case with Thief James Onanefe Ibori.

They are not related; what constitutes a conviction is either a guilty plead (which he did) or a finding of guilt by a competent jury (which he avoided by pleading guilty).

The Suspension is just the sentence that was accessed against him for been convicted.

It is possible to plead guilty and never get suspended at all, one could just be repreminded or given a letter of warning...the fact that you receive just a letter of warning does not mean you were not convicted, it just met you were given a light and favorable sentence and in some cases, you could have a 'suspended sentence' which means no sentence at all, but the fact that you got no sentence at all does not mean you were not convicted...they are two different things.

Conviction happens at the time you pleaded guilty or found guilty, the type or severity/lacks thereof of the sentence received later at the sentencing stage does not erase your conviction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat Burnt During EndSARS Riots / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.