Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka (22570 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by ehissi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Who is this idiot??

Was your head in Fayose's butt when a court in Lagos ordered permanent forfeiture of assets corruptly acquired by your frog-eyed thieving goddess??

She is on trial in the UK and being investigated in the US as well. These facts are in the public domain. If your IQ isn't less than that of a nematode, show me one proof of Femi's conviction.

grin

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/former-petroleum-minister-diezani-breaks-long-silence-money-laundering-allegation-must-read.html
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by bkool7(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2017
adetayo234:

I begin to wonder where you lost your sense of reasoning. Is it on the table of political affiliation? So, if I fffuck and impregnate your wife, apologising will remove the offence? Whatever wrong with your senses?

And to enlighten your nauseating thoughtlessness, check the link below

https://www.naij.com/465578-gbajabiamila-denies-ever-being-convicted.html

How pathetic

Now i know I've been wasting my time arguing with an imbecilic drunk staggering toward the edge of an abyss.

First tell me the similarities between settling out of court and being convicted.
Just take a look at yourself, arguing boldly but cluelessly. Read your source again and compare it with what Fayose's spoke person said.
Was he convicted?
Re: Gbajabiamila Was Convicted For Stealing $25,000 - Lere Olayinka by adetayo234: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2017
bkool7:

How pathetic

Now i know I've been wasting my time arguing with an imbecilic drunk staggering toward the edge of an abyss.

First tell me the similarities between settling out of court and being convicted.
Just take a look at yourself, arguing boldly but cluelessly. Read your source again and compare it with what Fayose's spoke person said.
Was he convicted?

I didn't read your nonsense comment. I know it can't make any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: “Buhari Is Lifeless, Everyone Is Better Than Buhari” / PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter / Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.