Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Jesus Rebukes Muhammad (screenshots) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Rebukes Muhammad (screenshots) (502 Views)

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Pope Vs Trump: Pope Francis Rebukes Donald Trump, Liken Him To Ancient King / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Rebukes Muhammad (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
See the following screen grabs.

Jesus, by saying that he is "the door" to God, and that all those who claim or may claim to be Ways to God are, in his words, "thieves and plunderers", effectively calls Muhammad a thief and a plunderer. For Muhammad's adherents believes him to be a "Way" to God, as the screenshot from Wikipedia below shows.

Re: Jesus Rebukes Muhammad (screenshots) by iamgenius(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Haaa! Make I no talk sha. Op, you need help.
Re: Jesus Rebukes Muhammad (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
iamgenius:

Help me please smiley
Re: Jesus Rebukes Muhammad (screenshots) by 701ecilana: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
iamgenius:
Yes, help him pls.
Wait was your Muhammed not a thief? He was a thief and proud of it.

(1) (Reply)

“god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist / Nnamdi Kanu more prophetic than Father Mbaka - Reverend Father Obinma / Allow Jesus Christ To Fix Your Life And World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.