Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

“god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist (495 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist by Ghidihawn: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerian journalist and Facebook user, Agbala Nwanyi, has taken to the platform to write on what she thinks bout some stories in the Bible.

Image results for Nigerian journalist and Jesus

According to her, Jesus showed that he had a bad temper by flogging people selling in the temple, and God also committed genocide when He ‘killed’ people with the flood. Here’s what she wrote;
https://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/09/god-committed-a-crime-worse-than-genocide-and-jesus-had-a-bad-temper-nigerian-journalist.html
Re: “god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist by VictoryNdukwe: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jesus didn't have a bad temper. Jesus was angry because the temple of the one he loves(GOD) was used as a market ground instead of a worship center. If you read further in Matthew 21:13 ...Jesus stated why he did such. The temple is a worship center and not a trading ground.

As of the genocide thing. Pls read about the story of Noah. God gave the people of Noah's time an opportunity to repent and draw close to Him ...but they didn't, God then destroyed the world and saved Noah and his family. He gave the people a chance at redemption even in the case of Nineveh(the story of Jonah) and they repented and they were saved. God is pure and holy and He hates sin. Noah and his family found favour in the sight of God because they were righteous and did not SIN. God hates sin so much that He even turned His back against His own son when he carried the sins of the entire world on His shoulder. Read Matthew 27:45 and 46. Man couldn't speak to God directly that is why we needed a priest(in the old testaments) and we needed Jesus(in the New Testament) to serve as a bridge, as one who will carry the sins of the people and plead on their behave; that's why we pray in JESUS NAME.

Please be careful of what you post. You are a journalist. People read things online. There are Christians out there that are not deeply rooted in the WORD and posts like this one can sway them away from believing in Christ. I'm also using this opportunity to evangelize to you. God is giving you a chance at redemption too. God loves you.

1 Like

Re: “god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist by Ghidihawn: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2017
VictoryNdukwe:
Jesus didn't have a bad temper. Jesus was angry because the temple of the one he loves(GOD) was used as a market ground instead of a worship center. If you read further in Matthew 21:13 ...Jesus stated why he did such. The temple is a worship center and not a trading ground.

As of the genocide thing. Pls read about the story of Noah. God gave the people of Noah's time an opportunity to repent and draw close to Him ...but they didn't, God then destroyed the world and saved Noah and his family. He gave the people a chance at redemption even in the case of Nineveh(the story of Jonah) and they repented and they were saved. God is pure and holy and He hates sin. Noah and his family found favour in the sight of God because they were righteous and did not SIN. God hates sin so much that He even turned His back against His own son when he carried the sins of the entire world on His shoulder. Read Matthew 27:45 and 46. Man couldn't speak to God directly that is why we needed a priest(in the old testaments) and we needed Jesus(in the New Testament) to serve as a bridge, as one who will carry the sins of the people and plead on their behave; that's why we pray in JESUS NAME.

Please be careful of what you post. You are a journalist. People read things online. There are Christians out there that are not deeply rooted in the WORD and posts like this one can sway them away from believing in Christ. I'm also using this opportunity to evangelize to you. God is giving you a chance at redemption too. God loves you.

Boss... It is clearly stated there that it was said by a journalist. No be me talk am. I just report it. Which one is b e careful again? Christians sef. You will not tolerate any challenge to your beliefs. In stead of you to calmly defeat your opponents with a superior argument, you bring in emotion and superstitious warnings into the matter. What is a faith without testing, without opposition or being challenged? Nawa for una oh.
Re: “god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist by VictoryNdukwe: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
I know you reposted it ...I'm not daft. I was referring to the journalist that hopefully she would read it.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Heaven, Is It In SPACE? / You Shall Have No Other God Before Me / Spirit And Flesh And Bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.