Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed (5672 Views)

Saraki: The Man Who Dug His Own Grave / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / Akwa Ibom State Politics: How Expectation Of N150b Bond Is Delaying Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by bilms(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
Dr Olusola Saraki,The godfather of Kwara state politics secrete agenda exposed.

After proclaiming his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as his next candidate for the governorship election that will be holding in 2011.

The proclamation has generated a lot of controversies and after much consideration, i was able to make the following analysis.

From what we have seen so far, Olusola saraki is not ready to do the wish of the people.

And If Saraki insisted that his female daughter Gbemisola saraki remain his candidate, i.e going against the people in kwara (ilorin), it might result into a riot because from all indications, the alfa are ready to fight against this action and gbemisola is indeed ready for the challenge.

The reaction of the current Governor to the situation.

From what we have seen, The current Governor Bukola Saraki has turned is back on his Father and has really demonstrated to the people publicly that he will do the wish of the people by not making his sister his successor.

The secrete agenda

I sense some conspiracy here, because from my understanding of this situation, I believe The godfather, Olusola saraki is willing to continue is dominance on the people of kwara by transferring the godfather-ism position to his son ( the current Governor Bukola saraki).

both of them try to create this confusing situation for easy transfer of power.

The people of kwara are determined to serve Olusola Saraki to death, but he wants his dominance to extend beyond him alone to his generation on born.

So he decided to create a scenario that will enable his son to demonstrate to the people that he his equally capable of leading the state.

The scene

Olusola saraki named his daughter Gbemi Saraki as his next Governorship candidate and his son Bukola Sarki is opposing his father publicly. This scene will result to contention between the father and the son because from all indications, Governor bukola saraki will nominate his own Governorship candidate that will contest with that of his father.

Because the people dislike the candidate of the Father, they will go for the son's candidate and this will mean that Governor Bukola nominated a candidate and he won.

now

he will be seen as the next godfather and the people of kwara will embrace him for going against his father in the first place.

but all the scene is a setup between them, or what do u think?
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by oderemo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
kwara and whatever is above, on it and below sea level belong to the sarakis. may allah bless socite generale de banque.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by olafolarin(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
Imagine!!!!!!A whole state with millions of electorate being controlled by one greedy,arrogant and selfish family.
Kwara people can either keep mum and allow their destiny be destroyed by this family or wake up from their slumber
and vote PDP in it's entirety out of the state in other to see pragmatic and purposeful leadership.
The Saraki's are enemies of progress.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Na wa oh
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
bilms:

After proclaiming his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as his next candidate for the governorship election that will be holding in 2011.

The proclamation has generated alot of controversies and after much consideration, i was able to make the following analysis.

From what we have seen, Olusola saraki is not ready to do the wish of the poeple.

And If Sarak insisted that his female daughter Gbemisola saraki remain his candidate, i.e going against his people in kwara (alfa), it might result into a riot because from all indications, the alfa are ready to fight against this action and gbemisola is indeed ready for the challenge.

The reaction of the current Governor to the situation,

From what we have seen, The current Governor Bukola Saraki has turn is back on his Father and has really demonstrated to the people publicly that he will do the wish of the people. by not making his sister his successor.

The secrete agenda

I sense some conspiracy here, because from my understanding of this situation, I believe The godfather Olusola saraki is willing to continue is dominance on the people of kwara state by transferring the godfather-ism to his son ( the current Governor Bukola saraki).

both of them try to create this confusion for easy transfer of power.

The people of kwara are determined to serve Olusola Saraki to death, but he wants his dominance to extend beyond him alone,but to his generation on born. So he decided to create a scenario that will enable his son to demonstrate to the people that he his equally capable of leading the state.

The scene

Olusola saraki named his daughter Gbemi Saraki as his next Governorship candidate and his son Bukola Sarki is opposing his father publicly. This scene will result to contention between father and the son because from all indications, Governor bukola saraki will nominate his own Governorship candidate that will contest with that of his father.

Because the people dislike the candidate of the Father, they will go for the son's candidate and this will mean that Governor Bukola nominated a candidate and he won.

now

he will be seen as the next godfather and people of kwara will embrace him for going against his father in the first place,

Brilliant Analysis you have got here!!!!!
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by princekevo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
Saraki na person name? Why would the people of kwara state sit and watch the entire state turn to Saraki family? Things dey happen sha for that our animal kingdom called Nigeria.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by violent(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
Only in Nigeria. . . .a family owns a state!

why not just have some fcking violence for the sake of peace. . .the father, daughters, sons, of the Saraki family silenced till forever comes!
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2010
The scene

Olusola saraki named his daughter Gbemi Saraki as his next Governorship candidate and his son Bukola Sarki is opposing his father publicly. This scene will result to contention between father and the son because from all indications, Governor bukola saraki will nominate his own Governorship candidate that will contest with that of his father.

now

he will be seen as the next godfather and people of kwara will embrace him for going against his father in the first place,

Bukola appears too refined to engage in this game. I have my doubts. I think Bukola's opposition to his father's attempt to foist his daughter on Kwarans is genuine.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
ah! suraji!! you don fall our hand chai! probably your surname is saraki. how can this be your conclusion? read btw the lines of the poster at the end of the day the saraki,s are still foisting people on kwara state.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by bilms(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2010
Jarus:

The scene
Bukola appears too refined to engage in this game. I have my doubts. I think Bukola's opposition to his father's attempt to foist his daughter on Kwarans is genuine.

may be u re right,

but i tell you, that is politics,

son can slap is father publicly just for both father and son to achieve there aim
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by DOAweb(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2010
violent:

You are so right - Nigeria madness!   angry angry
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Iranoladun(f): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
From what I gather Bukola's public animosity towards his sister may be real.

I understand they are from different mothers (i.e. Gbemi is Bukola's half sister)

It is a question of time before God'd deliver Kwaran from the shackles of the Sarakis angry sad
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Kadejo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
Imaging stupidness, Sarakis have turn the post to their family titles, abi no bi soooo
tel dem, Dat God dat Impeached Saul wen David is to be made a King, dat sam God Impeached Herod when Jesus Christ was born. so they should get ready.
Please, tell d people of Kwara State dat Somebody who have never tasted any government post is the next person.
Cos, God is ready to impeach all of them.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by edoyad(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2010
That Gbemisola with those big full lips of hers always painted red, i want to bite those lips off and chew them, "yum yum yum" with a calabash of hot burukutu. angry
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by bilms(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2010
i doubt it.

are u saying because they are from different mothers is point to turn against his sister?

its all a set up i tell u,

they are only using that to create confusion, and so that people can believe them
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by yemmight(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
God no go gree for them. Infact the power is shifting to either Offa, Omu-Aran, Oro. Anything different from those areas not acceptable. Enough is enough.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by sholasys: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
This is the end of his reign politically. If not for rigging nobody votes for him
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by bilms(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2010
lol
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by etsunu(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
We Kwarans have been poisoned by sarakis. our hope 4 positive politics in Kwara State lies solely in God's positive intervention 2 free the State from the present political imprisonment where selection instead of election is the language of the politics.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by saharachic(f): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
Kwara people need to create some turbulence for that family and drive them out of their state.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by bilms(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
its not about driving hem out of the town.

its about the youth standing up and the parents waking up from there sleep,

kwara state is very backward i must tell u. almost 95% of the people beleive in saraki despite all we have seen.

those that do not beleive in him just sit back and watch without taking any action.

the problem of kwara is about changing d mindset of the people.

there is this quote that i develop about Nigeria which sayss,

The Today of Nigeria is Worse and if it will get any better, that will be from worst to bad.

d earlier we know that, d better for us to start thinking abt d future.

talking abt d fiuture.

D future of a state can not be determined by the development of today,but by d mindset of d people.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by experts: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
nice one
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2010
Politics of chaos! Has anyone really ask why kwara state is neither here nor there?, i mean its neither fully a yoruba or hausa state cos saraki knows that amidst core yoruba politicians or norther power brokers he'l not be relevant for long. So the only way to control a state is to maintain an allegiance to the north even though its common knowledge dat historically kwarans are yorubas. He thereby foisters his own brand of politics 'FAMILY BUSINESS' and fortunately for him kwarans are not as enlightened politically like the southwest yorubas. Therefore as the poster has rightly said its all a family scheme ''create a little chaos so that the family business continues as usual''
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by bilms(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2010
u reasoned well my brother
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by adconline(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2010

why not just have some fcking violence for the sake of peace. . .the father, daughters, sons, of the Saraki family silenced till forever comes!

Bushes and Kennedys once owned America.
Kwarans should swap position with Anambranians. It's PDP is kicked out of Kwara, they will never move beyond godfatherism
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Iranoladun(f): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2010
I agree with bilms "mindset" of Kwarans should be change first if we want the Sarakis out of main stream politics in Kwara. The Sarakis are fully engaging "amala" strategy in their hold on Kwarans. I remember the era of "better life" notes (N50) from Oloye's resident every Friday back then in the 80's to all those Mamas & babas
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by bilms(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2010
lol
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by experts: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2011
fulfilled
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by komando77(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2011
If the op's scenariop is tue, then what is in it for Gbemi, Saraki's daughter. I dopnt think she would have been into the game of sacrificing her ambition. She too must dream of being governor.
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Antiscam1: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2011
violent:

Where d heck do u live?,George Bush's father ruled America as president!,his son also ruled!
Bill Clinton wife's is d current secretary of state after loosing to Obama in d presidential primary!.her husband was d former
president of d same country! grin
?So how does this translate to your only in Nigeria syndrome? grin
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ Blims

You almost qualify for a prophet. Your prediction has been fulfilled until ACN wins in court. But it seems Bukola Saraki and not Olusola saraki is now now the godfather of Kwara politics. Oloye is now old and has successfully transferred power to his son .
Re: Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed by rman: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
bilms:

The proclamation has generated alot of controversies and after much consideration, i was able to make the following analysis.

From what we have seen, Olusola saraki is not ready to do the wish of the poeple.

And If Sarak insisted that his female daughter Gbemisola saraki remain his candidate, i.e going against his people in kwara (alfa), it might result into a riot because from all indications, the alfa are ready to fight against this action and gbemisola is indeed ready for the challenge.

The reaction of the current Governor to the situation,

From what we have seen, The current Governor Bukola Saraki has turn is back on his Father and has really demonstrated to the people publicly that he will do the wish of the people. by not making his sister his successor.

The secrete agenda

I sense some conspiracy here, because from my understanding of this situation, I believe The godfather Olusola saraki is willing to continue is dominance on the people of kwara state by transferring the godfather-ism to his son ( the current Governor Bukola saraki).

both of them try to create this confusion for easy transfer of power.

The people of kwara are determined to serve Olusola Saraki to death, but he wants his dominance to extend beyond him alone,but to his generation on born. So he decided to create a scenario that will enable his son to demonstrate to the people that he his equally capable of leading the state.

The scene

now

All BIMS said in his post is exactly what i tried explaining to a friend of mine after the results were anounced. Kwara is in serious bondage because father has successfuly installed his son as the new godfather of kwara politics. I still can not believe people fell for the father and son fued bullshit.
The current kwara state governor is installed by Bukola , THAT IS THE SIMPLE AND ABSOLUTE TRUTH!.
Bukola is still young, so kwaran's will still have him around for a very long time. Saraki senior is actually the smartest politician in Nigeria today. Others use violence , he simply played on a whole generations intelligence and now maybe two generations. Gbemi will continue to be politically relevant, ministerial appointments etc
Has it occured to all that Gbemi came third in the election? The father knows she has no chance right from the start. She has just been used to make BUKKY the new godfather

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pensioners Protesting In Front Of Unity Bank Building, Abuja / Live : Updates From The Oyo State Governorship Elections Petitions Tribunal. / EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.