Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London (38132 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London by Tinyemeka(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2017
I see only one honest face there. The face of one who has come to plain terms with the obvious truth.

Look at Abike Dabiri's countenance.

Re: Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London by mfujah(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Baba.... Me pray for you to get well soon and all ur enemies will all perish..... I know you are chosen by God to rue this country.... God bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London by pacespot(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
I'm sure someone close to this man in its administration is messing around with his health. He should be more careful of what to eat or drink, and where to stand when he returns. A president does not need to be everywhere to serve his people.

I'm sure his anti corruption campaign is not going down well with the cabals, now Saraki is set free. And ever since IMF, world bank, etc. have been clamoring for Nigeria to deregulate foreign exchange, the PMB's health has been deteriorating.

I don't even know why Nigerian leaders always choose to go to UK, USA, or these western countries over any health issues. If any of these countries or their international bodies (UN, IMF, world bank etc.) criticize you for anything, then going to them for medical treatment is like putting your life in the hands of enemies. These people are fond of using underhand tactics to achieve their mission. China or India has one of the best medical systems in the world today.

Despite his unpopularity, ever since Donald Trump had raised alarm about China's infrastructural project called "one belt one road" which will see China building roads, ports, railways, and maritime links across Asia, Middle East, Europe, and Africa, as China's grand plan to dominate 21st century and usurp the United States as the world number one superpower, western allies (Europe, Australia, and Canada) have been cutting down their investments in China, even when the country is now opening up its economy to foreign investments.

Nigeria should learn lessons from slavery and colonialism in crafting its foreign policy with the west. If they don't perceive you as useful to them anymore, all diplomatic engagement can be cut off in a twinkle of an eye. The world today is looking up to China than the United States, and China is set to lead. Considering that over 75% of world's industrial output is coming from China and its Asian neighbors, then you can say China has some power to wield.

Nigeria should make efforts to align with the new world order, and not puppeteering to the west.
Re: Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London by OnyiCindy11(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
I thought Lai Mohammed said no shooting of movies outside the country but I saw the video and I was like for real. Well I'm happy that Mr President is recovery, May God continue to heal him and give him the strength he needs to rule this country. Bitcoin, PayPal, perfect money available check Nairaomm.com

Re: Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London by NairaEffect(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
I thought he was now a private citizen...

Meanwhile, Osinbajo soon be like...

Re: Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London by Bizibi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
successmatters:
How much money was wasted in this jamboree?
300m naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) / Emmanuel Nicholas Opens His House In Uyo (photos) / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.