Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Grade Did You Make In School And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Grade Did You Make In School And Why? (749 Views)

Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. / Name Your School And Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Grade Did You Make In School And Why? by solakk: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
As an average student in school, I once had an arguement with a friend as to the reason why some people come out of Uni with first-class grades and others graduate with 3rd class or pass.

In my humble opinion, i argued that your final result is as a result of your input (hardwork / dedication to succeed). the other participant argued it had nothing to do with that and even intelligent people graduate with 3rd class grades.

pls what would you say determines success in Academics??

N.B: In a real world context, ignore the naija factor of lecturer or any other vices,

(1) (Reply)

Re-unilag Dli Admission Lists / Kwarapoly Admissions / Hi Nls, Pls., I Need Sm 1 To Assist Me In My Admission Pursuit In Oau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.