Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre (52337 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by obiZEAL(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nollywood...I know u you not dissapoint me.
Still waiting for the movie

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Langbasa: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
they want to start service again abi angry where is my ak47 sef *grabs a ak47,storms church *

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
So the priest ducked when guns started spraying?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by GoldNiagara(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is it an exclusive men program? The Church looks deserted. What do I know, tmao is sunday and I would not attend such a church.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by StOla: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sharply!
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by xtybliss(f): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chai! See as the church empty..Wetin 'bishop' cause shocked

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by freshvine(f): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Gospel must be preached. Jesus Christ and his disciplines died violent death for Christianity, we're resolute
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by femolii: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
No women

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by 8stargeneral: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
God hv mercy...let dem update us for tomorrow service
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by EponOjuku: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
freshvine:
The Gospel must be preached. Jesus Christ and his disciplines died violent death for Christianity, we're resolute

I guess they were shot by rival drug dealers in a church built by a drug dealer with blood money.

You should learn to think before you type.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by silibaba: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
An2elect2:
I pray nothing happens again tho!!!

it is better to pray to Mary who is blessed among women as the bible fortold than worship those 419 you call pastors or daddy. it is crystal clear that most of you worship your pastors

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by cardoctor(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
When will Nigerians wake up to know the truth and speak it verbatim. On what foundation was that church built?

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Esquire0(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
An2elect2:
brain malfunction I guess
Sorry for you bro�
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by olawuyi12(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Blood money church ,

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by freshvine(f): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

I guess they were shot by rival drug dealers in a church built by a drug dealer with blood money.

You should learn to think before you type.

No hard core arm robber of ibo decent will Rob a church moreso gang members settling scores in the church.

Igbos will rather steal and donate to the church than killing in the house of God.

May almighty God have mercy on you for justifying this sacrilege supposedly committed by the government intelligence service to achieve whatever clandestine motive

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by EponOjuku: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
freshvine:

No hard core arm robber of ibo decent will Rob a church moreso gang members settling scores in the church.

Igbos will rather steal and donate to the church than killing in the house of God.

May almighty God have mercy on you for justifying this sacrilege supposedly committed by the government intelligence service to achieve whatever clandestine motive

Lmao
Igbos don't kill in the Church, Biafrans do.

Biafrans that use their mothers for rituals and use the money to play Bet9ja.

12 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by An2elect2(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
silibaba:

it is better to pray to Mary who is blessed among women as the bible fortold than worship those 419 you call pastors or daddy. it is crystal clear that most of you worship your pastors
I don't have a "pastor" lol. What next. It's better to jump into boiling water than into fire? Why not just don't jump and stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by adetayo234: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
An2elect2:

Jesus asked you to call nobody father one earth, but you keep on calling your pastors daddy. Stop that and become real Christians.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by freshvine(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

Lmao
Igbos don't kill in the Church, Biafrans do.

Biafrans that use their mothers for rituals and use the money to play Bet9ja.

Sorry for not applying common sense.

So I unknowingly stoop low to interact with an underage uncouth kid from the land of the cannibals.

Please forgive my ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Beedude(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
freshvine:
So because Jesus and his disciples died violently, we should wait to be killed? But why did the Bishop ducked bullets and remove his garment last week? I feel we must use our senses well.. most of our problems are man-made
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by kamsiobi: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
WhiteSoup:
You employ a manager to manage your company. The package comes with salary, housing, medicals and so on.

The manager then disappears for 96 days on medical leave, sends you a letter saying he has handed over to the assistant manager to coordinate in his absence, assuring you that there is no vacuum in the office.

During his disappearance, you only see his photos on Facebook, no calls, no video messages directly to you YET YOU ARE THE ONE STILL PAYING HIS BILLS WHILE HE IS ON MEDICAL LEAVE IN A FOREIGN LAND.

You have no idea when he's going to return and you have no idea of what's wrong with him.

As a business man, what will be your next line of action? We are talking about killing here pls

This is 2017 and the world is moving at a fast pace. For Nigeria to catch up, we must put aside political and ethnic sentiments and be able to call a spade a spade. Enough of the hypocrisy!
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by EponOjuku: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
freshvine:

Sorry for not applying common sense.

So I unknowingly stoop low to interact with an underage uncouth kid from the land of the cannibals.

Please forgive my ignorance

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
WhiteSoup:
You employ a manager to manage your company. The package comes with salary, housing, medicals and so on.

The manager then disappears for 96 days on medical leave, sends you a letter saying he has handed over to the assistant manager to coordinate in his absence, assuring you that there is no vacuum in the office.

During his disappearance, you only see his photos on Facebook, no calls, no video messages directly to you YET YOU ARE THE ONE STILL PAYING HIS BILLS WHILE HE IS ON MEDICAL LEAVE IN A FOREIGN LAND.

You have no idea when he's going to return and you have no idea of what's wrong with him.

As a business man, what will be your next line of action?

This is 2017 and the world is moving at a fast pace. For Nigeria to catch up, we must put aside political and ethnic sentiments and be able to call a spade a spade. Enough of the hypocrisy!
tomorrow the same government will go out there and tell us they want people to be deligent in service to the country.
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by kamsiobi: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=kamsiobi post=59418232][/quote]
We are talking about killing here pls
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by freshvine(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Beedude:

So because Jesus and his disciples died violently, we should wait to be killed? But why did the Bishop ducked bullets and remove his garment last week? I feel we must use our senses well.. most of our problems are man-made

Go to school and learn comprehension, you lot won't or should I say sentiment has clouded your sense of reasoning.

You quote a post, instead of addressing intelligently, you rather expose your ignorance.

Read what you quoted and reply appropriately

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by An2elect2(f): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
adetayo234:

Jesus asked you to call nobody father one earth, but you keep on calling your pastors daddy. Stop that and become real Christians.
OK let's say this is true, that I have a pastor and call him daddy. And then I stop. Will you stop praying to Mary too?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by silibaba: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
cardoctor:
When will Nigerians wake up to know the truth and speak it verbatim. On what foundation was that church built?

on the solid foundation(Peter) cheesy

are you okay now? embarassed

i dont know why you Pentecostal envy catholic so much grin

first fruit

tithe

seed of faith

testimonial offering

challenge seed and many more.........

guy wise up. your pastor dey chop una mugu

pastors can no longer climb the pulpit without wearing foreign suit and shoes or fly private jet (pride and ego)

when it was due for Jesus to be arrested, they need Judas to fish him out coz he kept a low profile during his time on earth (humility in totality)
but if i come to church tomorrow i can easily fish out your pastor
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by adetayo234: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
An2elect2:
OK let's say this is true, that I have a pastor and call him daddy. And then I stop. Will you stop praying to Mary too?

Why not stop first? undecided
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by iamtardey: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
God forbid... I no dey go again embarassed
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by sunshineV(f): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yhelay:
Hmmm.... Worshippers there tomorrow won't reach 5!

Nobody go show face tomorrow
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by Vicolan: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na to just go deeper jejely
Re: Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre by smartnero24(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wasn't the church blessed before the last week massacre? Yet the killings happened. I reckon if this were an election ground, people won't turn up tomorrow but its a church so expect it to be full tomorrow.

Religion is the strongest mind control program in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.