Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend (919 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by Zaheertyler(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
please my friend has been complaining of fever since afternoon,,den he slept only for him to wake up and now he cant see except for white lights when you shine torch very close to his eyes,,right now were at the school medicals ,,no light no doctor around we're stranded here.. please does any one have a slight idea of whats wrong?
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by SUPERPACK: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Zaheertyler:
please my friend has been complaining of fever since afternoon,,den he slept only for him to wake up and now he cant see except for white lights when you shine torch very close to his eyes,,right now were at the school medicals ,,no light no doctor around we're stranded here.. please does any one have a slight idea of whats wrong?
pls take him to a near by hospital,
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Zaheertyler:

Please take him out of the school premises now and take him to a better hospital closer.......private hospital.

Keep praying for him where you are too!

I wish him quick recovery
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by thorpido(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Move him to a hospital closest to you.You can't know exactly what is wrong until you run some tests.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by Zaheertyler(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
austinosita:

Please take him out of the school premises now and take him to a better hospital closer.......private hospital.

Keep praying for him where you are too!

I wish him quick recovery

thanks we'll take him our first thing tomorrow morning
imagine a nurse giving him paracetamol injection
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Zaheertyler:

thanks we'll take him our first thing tomorrow morning
imagine a nurse giving him paracetamol injection

Tomorrow morning could be late bro. Don't let him lose his sight.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by SUPERPACK: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Zaheertyler:
is he responding to treatment now,
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by sisisioge: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Hello, how is your friend doing now? I hope someone called in his folks. May God restore his healthy. Well done.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by Zaheertyler(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2017
SUPERPACK:
is he responding to treatment now,

noting oo...he still can't see ...we're really confused.... they're treating him for malaria
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by Zaheertyler(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
we're planning to take him to FMC owerri if nothing happens by this evening
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by SUPERPACK: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Zaheertyler:
pls dont wait till evening it maybe late, take him to FMC now for more professional solution. i dont think its malaria,
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by SUPERPACK: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
is he responding to treatment.
Zaheertyler:
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by SUPERPACK: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Zaheertyler:
is he responding to treatment.?
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by optm(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
just comin acros d post....whts d situation of ur friend now? hope hez better
Re: Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend by Zaheertyler(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
yeah he's responding to treatment now.....it was malaria though.... thanks everyone

(1) (Reply)

Most Genotype Test Results Before Marriage Are Wrong-prof Ahmed / Coronavirus Has Acute Anaphylaxis Symptoms Kind Of / How COVID-19 Patients Died On Way To Hospital – Lagos Health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.