Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) (45853 Views)

Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Ambode In Closed-Door Meeting With Aides, Commissioners / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by shegra58: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oshidaguy:
Something is fishy here, why the short clips
You won make the clip get seasons before?
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by TEYA: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
paymentvoucher:
Dear Mr. President,

Kindly stay back in London till December 2017. We are watching dollar rate falling to 200 Naira per Dollar.

Best Regards
ConcernedCitizen.

BTW:
Abeg wait o! So it's "EAT ALONE AND DINE ALONE" not "EAT ALONE AND DIE ALONE"? Oh Father Lord, I need my school fees back
It's "eat alone and die alone" do not confuse yourself.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Ajeyo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
On Buhari's coming,many great changes will happen in this country,ofcourse,Jonathan and co will simply run away.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by haykay2005: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Just saw this on Facebook. Seems the picture is a year old. Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Ajeyo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
You are not alright at all.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
God has preserved him to come back and haunt most of those wishing him dead and hopefully preside over their own funerals, instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by obailala(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
All I'm concerned about are those moronic morons who used 3-4 pages to insult Rochas when he said he met Buhari. Also I would love to hear or read what the cocain sniffing psycho called FFK has to say about this; I aldo remember the same FFK spewing verbal tirades at Rochas over this same matter to the admiration of his new found multitude of daft followers.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
abeg,if eventually he comes back home, i hope all the people that wish him dead will not be in nigeria then.
if they are,then they are bastards of the soil

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Mrjaz(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2017
I sense in my spirit that this man Mr buhari has loss of memory/ mental problem that's why they won't make a video of him Nigeria my country
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Daboomb: 1:10am On Aug 13, 2017
sweatlana:
Buhari should be impeached!

Maybe...but certainly not with those your misery 5% votes! tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by charlesucheh(m): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2017
abike, where is your mind at... or is that not the diaspora woman, Abike Dabiri am seeing there??
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
God has preserved him to come back and haunt most of those wishing him dead and hopefully preside over their own funerals, instead.
Amen! So shall it be!
Enemies of the state are getting hypothermic.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by totorimi: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2017
The doctors have tried they have restarted him, hope he wont break down again. Let them put a youth 'engine' inside him and remove the old and dead one, so he can work very hard and catch up although we know he is coming to start campaign for 2019.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Stylz69(m): 4:25am On Aug 13, 2017
there is an adage that says "united we stand, divided we fall"; today it is saddening that we the youth have never been this divided! You criticize and you are called Ipob, wailing wailer, goat, GEJ yam chopper, corruption fighting back, you support and you are called zombie, Afonja, APShit .... what we fail to realize is this is what they want! How can we demand good governance from our leaders when we are fighting ourselves? Can we not criticize constructively without being tagged?
We see teenagers and youth taking leadership positions in other countries, here we are in-fighting and allowing ourselves to be dragged backwards by the same people who destroyed the country.
Make una continue
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by sweatlana: 4:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Daboomb:

Maybe...but certainly not with those your misery 5% votes! tongue tongue tongue grin grin
U guys are so stupid and blinded by tribalism.
I don't care that buhari is from The north . I'm not even igbo.

The lack of education in the north is the major problem of Nigeria.

The man u claim as president has abandoned his duties and is on a luxury vacation in the diaspora.
On tax payers money. And u see nothing wrong with that?
U are most likely a poverty striken northern. Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Mpamaegbu: 5:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Oshidaguy:
Something is fishy here, why the short clips

Exactly!
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:41am On Aug 13, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Amen! So shall it be!
Enemies of the state are getting hypothermic.

Not only hypothermic but shall soon be frozen in rigor mortis six feet under the ground.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by wumade: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Please!!!
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by JegaQuin: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He is actually a curse ..his IQ is too low

check it! this can only come from the head warmer clan grin

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by westcole: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2017
I honestly don't know reasons behind all this makeup and cover stories we dont deserve all this. what's the different in this two image abeg

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by westcole: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2017
haykay2005:
Just saw this on Facebook. Seems the picture is a year old. Can anyone confirm this?
I saw the same this morning,had to check the guy up and go back to his page for that year. the image dey there. this people are curse. no wonder baba come big for the image
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by gameboyo: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
mynd44dcheat:
This is ridiculous!!!

First video is just 6seconds while second video is 3seconds. in the 2 videos, buhari never say just a word which means everything was staged.

This man is not OK, only the foolish zombie will disagree.

Watch the first video, he was asking unknown questions and the media guys tried covering it up. Watch. It's pathetic

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Inside(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
mynd44dcheat:
This is ridiculous!!!

First video is just 6seconds while second video is 3seconds. in the 2 videos, buhari never say just a word which means everything was staged.

This man is not OK, only the foolish zombie will disagree.

Oga watch it here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=674290579428341&id=448436902013711&ref=bookmarks
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Inside(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2017
gameboyo:

Watch the first video, he was asking unknown questions and the media guys tried covering it up. Watch. It's pathetic

You need to see this here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=674290579428341&id=448436902013711&ref=bookmarks
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Inside(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by NothingDoMe: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2017
agbangam:

Wailers ooo, now nah" SHORT" clip, u guys are so funny. Our gud God has disappointed u all, PMB is coming home stronger and healthier.
I thank una for the clip. We've seen that he is CLEARLY oblivious of what is happening.

If I were you I would start crying because your god Buhari has become senile. And that is not a reversible state. No wonder he cannot address the nation.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by generalbush(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
agbangam:

Wailers ooo, now nah" SHORT" clip, u guys are so funny. Our gud God has disappointed u all, PMB is coming home stronger and healthier.
what do you mean

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Tinaletc3
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Inside(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2017
generalbush:

what do you mean

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by ozoneboy(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this
Its u afonja that won't like it,praying behind doors for buharis death,and coming out to cover up with shouting Igbo jews tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.