Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) (45847 Views)

Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Ambode In Closed-Door Meeting With Aides, Commissioners / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by AngelicBeing: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
johnson232:
hmmm
This man no ready to resign ooo...
Come to Nigeria if u are healthy & stop showing us videos & pictures...We are not fools...
Abi dem don move aso rock go london?
I knw anything is possible with apc...

Placing power above your health only bespeaks how greedy u are...
Used to see this man as a non greedy fellow, but with all these recent videos & pictures display...this man is worst than jammeh...
Did you notice that my response to your question about karma was deleted in the property section, even your response to the guy that asked you question was also deleted, those guys in that section are funny, I have started losing interest posting their, some of the posters there are suffering from what I call inadequate personality, some of them are just mouthy and are they are out there to make you tow there line of reasoning, nonsense, I have nothing to learn their, all my buildings in Nigeria where handled by competent Engineers, I have never asked any questions there, I only go there to read and laugh, they take things too serious on that section and empty barrel makes the loudest noise, I am currently working on erecting another rental property in lagos and my team of Engineers are putting heads together to work out a good quote for me, why will l waste my time on faceless people to get ideas from, some contractors on their are con men, people like brabus, we still have some Still showcasing there jobs as a bait to drag and scam gullible people grin
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by johnson232: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Did you notice that my response to your question about karma was deleted in the property section, even your response to the guy that asked you question was also deleted, those guys in that section are funny, I have started losing interest posting their, some of the posters there are suffering from what I call inadequate personality, some of them are just mouthy and are they are out there to make you tow there line of reasoning, nonsense, I have nothing to learn their, all my buildings in Nigeria where handled by competent Engineers, I have never asked any questions there, I only go there to read and laugh, they take things too serious on that section and empty barrel makes the loudest noise, I am currently working on erecting another rental property in lagos and my team of Engineers are putting heads together to work out a good quote for me, why will l waste my time on faceless people to get ideas from, some contractors on their are con men, people like brabus, we still have some Still showcasing there jobs as a bait to drag and scam gullible people grin
I was surprised...
Honestly they take things too serious....
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by AngelicBeing: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2017
johnson232:

I was surprised...
Honestly they take things too serious....
Lol, like I said in my post above, l have nothing to benefit from that thread smiley
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Rexnegro(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
hakeem4:
How can someone be a Nigerian, support CHELSEA FC , use GLO Network, attend LAUTECH
and support PDP

do you want to die early?
looool funny u bro .u got me laffing out my ass out

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by PFRB: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If these videos were taken this week then I must say Buhari is not in any way incapacitated but he should still be impeached for absconding a critical duty post

Did you hear Buhari's voice. ? ? ? ?
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2017
PFRB:

Did you hear Buhari's voice. ? ? ? ?

No but it looked like he was cracking jokes from the little i saw
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by westcole: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Lovetoglory(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If these videos were taken this week then I must say Buhari is not in any way incapacitated but he should still be impeached for absconding a critical duty post

Then you for saying so, you are the worst fool on earth.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by kingsleybrave(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Daboomb:

For someone who does not know the difference between "NO" and "KNOW", you are really a GULLIBLE ILLITERATE~ grin grin grin

And which "ruled"put pressure on Buhari?
Is it that gathering of ten people led by that sick 66yr old Charlie Boy taking a dive off his chair? grin grin

Abeg, stop hallucinating
grin.
OK
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by moderatedguy: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2017
hakeem4:
How can someone be a Nigerian, support CHELSEA FC , use GLO Network, attend LAUTECH
and support PDP

do you want to die early?
Chelseas response was epic after being 3goals down.I still believe in those guys.We need a better keeper though

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by SalamRushdie: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Lovetoglory:

Then you for saying so, you are the worst fool on earth.

Why don't you point at the foolish thing I have said instead of insulting me bro ..The man has left his duty post for almost 100 days yet he seems okay in that video, is it good sir?

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Danlakwaja: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
God is great
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by gossipcop: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Buhari is a gift to Nigeria

excuse me.. how?
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by afoo02(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
paymentvoucher:
Dear Mr. President,

Kindly stay back in London till December 2017. We are watching dollar rate falling to 200 Naira per Dollar.

Best Regards
ConcernedCitizen.

BTW:
Abeg wait o! So it's "EAT ALONE AND DINE ALONE" not "EAT ALONE AND DIE ALONE"? Oh Father Lord, I need my school fees back
. I like your comment because of second paragraph.
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by ibkayee(f): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
kurajordan:
Why is he always happy in his pictures ? Is he happy that he his sick and not receiving treatment in Nigeria ?
grin grin
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Daboomb: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
sweatlana:

U guys are so stupid and blinded by tribalism.
I don't care that buhari is from The north . I'm not even igbo.

The lack of education in the north is the major problem of Nigeria.

The man u claim as president has abandoned his duties and is on a luxury vacation in the diaspora.
On tax payers money. And u see nothing wrong with that?
U are most likely a poverty striken northern. Shame on u.

Shame on the daft pig that wasted money attempting to send you to school because it is a wasted effort!
President Buhari was sick, the whole world knows that. he went to get proper treatment in a London hospital and has transmitted constitutional power to his deputy yet, all you these children of of Ogogoro-drunkards keep repeating that he was on vacation!

How can a grown up adult not know the difference between Hospitalised in London.... and On Vacation in London?

Is this how daft you Pigs are?
Even the Almanjeri that never went to school, whom you inept and brain-dead "Jonathanians" are abusing, know the difference between a Holiday/Vacation and being hospitalised in London.

Anyway, l wont blame you. We told you that your pain will last till 2023, at the minimum.
Your Jonathan is confined to the dustbin of history and your 5% votes cant change nadda.

You can use all your fake FaceBook account to write nonsense, Buhari is going no-where.
He is the Slayer of corrupt politicians, that is why we voted for him, as old as he is, even after rejecting him three times in the past.
Anything, Anyone is far-far better than that corrupt, shoe-less, fedora-hatted nincompoop that looks lost anytime they ask him a question.

Get over it or die-trying
tongue tongue

Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by Daboomb: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
JegaQuin:

check it! this can only come from the head warmer clan grin

The name "Ofoegbu" says it all.

Na dem, the P's and I's of Potopoto Republic where the Sun never rise! grin grin
Re: Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) by muhaosabo(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
NNo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.