Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (41800 Views)

Some Funny Meme Pictures Premier League Fans Are Using To Mock Chelsea / Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
JhyMedex:

grin.. Kai.. U a Chelsea fan.. Nice... well u can watch GAME OF THRONES myt help calm ur mind.. cheesy...
Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to you too. cool
Nah! lol. GOT is the last thing I'd ever watch to calm my mind. (No offence to GOT Fans). I no just like that series.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by brightalo17: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
It's the rule of the game so let us be ok... At least we are better than Arsenal FC
I don't expect you to say anything better after such heartbroken lose . Take heart it's well.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by brightalo17: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Handsomebeing:
Chelsea. They sure will pick up I think and will do better than arsenal

Abeg na Burnley beat Chelsea not Arsenal .
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 2saints: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
See people talking like EPL is a 100 meters race. OK, have Burnley won the cup? Chickens!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by TRAILBLAIZER: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
demefa:
This was typed by a man who can't make a good sentence A heavy grammatical bomb from an illiterate!!! Oya correct yourself!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by demefa(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=TRAILBLAIZER post=59434662][/quote] It means ur father is very stupid fellow
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Abeg they should go and sleep. We lose some, we gain More.

Always KTBFFH!!!! No matter what! kiss kiss kiss

But e pain me small cry cry cry

Same here but me I no worry at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by wizjid69: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
It's the rule of the game so let us be ok... At least we are better than Arsenal FC

Keep dreaming! At least we won our match.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by TRAILBLAIZER: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
demefa:
It means ur father is very stupid fellow
many r mad buh few r roaming

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
1miccza:

Same here but me I no worry at all

That's the Spirit! KTBFFH! cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
The race this year is not the traditional Chelsea manu. Its an open race

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by JhyMedex: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Happy Sunday to you too. cool
Nah! lol. GOT is the last thing I'd ever watch to calm my mind. (No offence to GOT Fans). I no just like that series.
Beht y?!!grin
Kai!!! See finishingcheesy.... na u go tire Sha... grin

I go so disturb u, u must eventually watch GOT.. grin..
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
JhyMedex:

Beht y?!!grin
Kai!!! See finishingcheesy.... na u go tire Sha... grin

I go so disturb u, u must eventually watch GOT.. grin..

cheesy cheesy lol.
We shall see! grin
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 1:21am On Aug 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

That's the Spirit! KTBFFH! cool
Yes ooo we are the blues!!! Hope say you Don recover from the shock shaaa

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 1:35am On Aug 14, 2017
1miccza:

Yes ooo we are the blues!!! Hope say you Don recover from the shock shaaa
lol. I no get choice. Looking forward to better days ahead.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 1:45am On Aug 14, 2017
VickyRotex:
lol. I no get choice. Looking forward to better days ahead.
Exactly, thought you were asleep though
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2017
1miccza:

Exactly, thought you were asleep though

lol. I'm not.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. I'm not.
Really? How about now?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2017
1miccza:

Really? How about now?
lol. I'm not.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 6:21am On Aug 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. I'm not.

Thought you would be , would have asked if you were holding late night meetings? Hope you slept fine?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
1miccza:

Thought you would be , would have asked if you were holding late night meetings? Hope you slept fine?

lol @ late night meetings. Yes, I did. Thanks.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

How was work today? And I hope you've guarded your heart against any win,loss or draw this weekend?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by gbaliciousgbali: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

kiss kiss
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
1miccza:

How was work today? And I hope you've guarded your heart against any win,loss or draw this weekend?
Great! Yes o. My heart is guarded. I won't take it personally. However, I believe we should be able to steal the match.
Wembley here we come! cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
kiss kiss

Another Moniker! Wait Iyangbali, e no dey tire you to dey create email account every time? angry
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Funjosh(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Another Moniker! Wait Iyangbali, e no dey tire you to dey create email account every time? angry

Taya Ke, I wonder how he always remember the user names and password. He is a very intelligent *mumu*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Great! Yes o. My heart is guarded. I won't take it personally. However, I believe we should be able to steal the match.
Wembley here we come! cool

Yes ooo, that's my belief and prayer. Honestly I just feel like flying down to Wembley for the weekend if possible, let's fly down to Wembley together on my New legedez Benz Jumbo 747 ride.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
1miccza:

Yes ooo, that's my belief and prayer. Honestly I just feel like flying down to Wembley for the weekend if possible, let's fly down to Wembley together on my New legedez Benz Jumbo 747 ride.
Believe and Receive!
grin grin grin Congrats on your new "Legedez" Benz!
Dont worry, I got Alien wings. I can lend you a pair. cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Believe and Receive!
grin grin grin Congrats on your new "Legedez" Benz!
Dont worry, I got Alien wings. I can lend you a pair. cool

Hahahahaha don't worry you're far too kind those wings would look just fine on you, join me in my brand new legedez Benz with a new set of wings and a jumbo engine, it would reduce the stress.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
1miccza:

Hahahahaha don't worry you're far too kind those wings would look just fine on you, join me in my brand new legedez Benz with a new set of wings and a jumbo engine, it would reduce the stress.

lol. Alrighty! Let's go there! cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by 1miccza: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Alrighty! Let's go there! cool

Here I coommmeeeee!!!! Start packing i'll be there in hours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria / Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed / Kanu Nwankwo Arrives Indonesia With Other EPL Legends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.