Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) (1751 Views)

I Sell Dry And Sour Ijebu Garri 7000/bag in lagos / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / I Bought A Paint Of Garri N1200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) by Arkyval(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is branding a.k.a packaging.

Re: Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) by GMBuhari: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Makes sense
Re: Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin shocked grin

Well done sir!

With the current plague of Lassa fever in the south west, you are here showing us "packaged ijebu garri"

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma students will never accept this ridiculous innovation.

Na who u wan kill with Lassa fever?

Death from consumption of Lassa virus infested garri is one of the worst ways to die.

Gosh!

The end stage with hemorrhage from the orifices is very fascinating.
Re: Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) by faladeSM1132(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
GMBuhari:
Makes sense
Even more than sense
Join this link for easy online money today http://cc48.zapdengi.top/598782982726/
Re: Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) by Arkyval(m): 12:34am On Aug 13, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Well done sir!

With the current plague of Lassa fever in the south west, you are here showing us "packaged ijebu garri"

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma students will never accept this ridiculous innovation.

Death from consumption of Lassa virus infested garri is one of the worst ways to die.

Gosh!

Oga Lassa fever broadcaster, can you tell me the carrier of Lassa fever?

The asymptomatic carrier of Lassa fever rat, only transfer the virus via urine and faces to garri that is exposed.

Lassa fever has never and would not very stop the consumption of garri.

It is the primitive thinking capability of people like you that hinders Nigeria from modernisation and new innovations.

U happily buy yogurts, milks been. Are and packaged but have thought of ways to package our own "zobo", "kunu"?
Re: Ijebu Garri, Sugar And Groundnut Undergoes Rebranding (picture) by dewhaley: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Well done sir!

Gosh!

THE LIKES OF THIS IDIOTS IS WHY NIGERIA IS WHERE THEY ARE TODAY.....

(1) (Reply)

Homoretaller Cakes N More Free Training / Here's How I Almost Got Disgraced Last Week When I Ate At Spur Restaurant / Do Nigerians Eat Monkey? Lol Ask Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.