Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) (2110 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Carissa Sharon is one of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome‘s beautiful daughter, and she celebrated her 24th birthday on 11th August.

The father Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's celebrated her with photo written "A very happy birthday to one so precious as you #Dad"
& "Dearest Sharon you are a burning and shining light. I love you so dearly -Dad"
Carissa, who is based in the UK, is also a gospel artiste.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXobme6B4yt/

Via http://lifedrama.com.ng/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-celebrates-daughter-on-her-birthday-photos/

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Joagbaje(m): 12:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Happy birthday beloved CSO

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 1:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Are you available? My friend had a vision where he saw himself marrying a pastor's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Thank you pastor chris for bringing this wonderful lady up in the way of your lord. Sorry I am atheist. She is beautiful.
Life is too short to write rubbish about others. So I will keep cool and be nice. They might be rich but have personal struggles too. So I won't behave like my ill Mannered brethrens on Nairaland. Chop I chop
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by talkeverytime: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Birthday to the Pretty Lady.

See here "How to Get The Best Out Of Your Church Services"
http://www.talkeverytime.com/2017/08/how-to-get-best-out-of-your-church.html
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by jared007: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2017
I remember that her lovely song I luv so much

" I'm Excellent "

Happy birthday CSO!

(1) (Reply)

650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. / Fresh Facts Emerge On ‘redeemed Jet’ / Church Names And Address In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.