Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. (2121 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. by faithsurvey: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
650 Pastors were converted to Islam by a former pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_voGtH5pA

A christian Missionary named Moses Bangura left his wealthy life of the church and became a dedicated Muslim. What is really interesting is that he is not an ordinary Christian... both his father and brother are pastors in the church and his entire family have dedicated themselves to the service of the church.
Moses, now known as Musa Bangura , a 45-year old former Christian priest from Sierra Leone, who travelled to different places in Africa telling people about Christianity and Jesus Christ finally adopted Islam.

After years of efforts to persuade Muslims to adopt Christianity, Musa Bangura now calls on people to choose Islam. He said "For many years, I tried to persuade Muslims in my country to adopt Christianity, then I had a dream in which I was invited to adopt Islam, " adding he had the same dream three times one after another.

He stated that the first thing he did after adopting Islam was to make more research on Islam. This enabled him to have better understanding of Islam.

"I revealed the contradictions in Christianity which resulted in my discussions with Christian priests. I proved them that Islam is the real religion. "

Bangura said he set up a web site named 'Why Islam' through which he told people why Islam is the real religion and revealed the contradictions in Christianity.

Until now, over 8,000 people have been converted to Islam, including about 650 priests, through promulgate Islam in Sierra Leone, one of the four poorest countries in the world.

"I now work for the Christians in my county and try to help them realise the truth and choose Islam. Musa said.

Interview with Ramazan Kayan:

Ramazan Kayan who stated that he met Musa reported his story as follows: "Musa was born in a Christian family; His name was Moses Mark Bangura. His family sent him to a church school. When the people of the church saw that he was very successful, they wanted to make him a priest and trained him. After his training for priesthood, he was sent to Nigeria to be trained as an Evangelist. Then, they sent him to South Africa due to his talents. In Africa, he was trained related to issues like, "how to struggle against Muslims and how Muslims are Christianized". When he returned to his country, he started to work in order to Christianize people. Meanwhile, he had a dream. He was called to become a Muslim in his dream.

I (Kayan) asked, "What happened after that?"
He said, "I thought the devil was trying to alienate me from my religion. I tried to forget about it. I started to have the same dream periodically. The dream did not abandon me. I decided to ask the imam of a mosque about the dream. I told him about my dream.... I went home and started to think. Then, I decided to become a Muslim. One Friday, I changed my name from Moses mark to Musa. I became a Muslim."

"On that day, there was a meeting for priests in the capital city. I went there dressed in my local clothes. They pulled my leg a bit there. The archbishop said, "You will chair the meeting today. You will take notes." I started to speak, "As of 14.30 today, I am no longer a priest or an Evangelist or a Christian. I am a Muslim. My name is Musa."

Suddenly, there was trouble. I left while they were arguing. Two priests followed me. They came to my house and tried to persuade me until the morning. Then, they realized that they lost me. However, they seized my wife, car and house on the day I became a Muslim. I left my house only taking my jacket.

Meanwhile, senior church officials convened in order to make a decision about me. During the meeting, my brother said, "Moses is a very hardworking and efficient person; if we do not kill him, he will be a threat for Christians." My mother informed me about the situation. She sent me a message, "Run away! They will kill you." Then, I took refuge in the house of Sheikh Mustafa, the leader of the Muslims. They hid me there for three months. They were looking for me everywhere. Three months later, Sheikh Mustafa addressed the government authorities and church officials....Thereupon, things settled down.

I started to work. I had a scooter. I thought about where to start. I went to the village that I had visited first when I became a priest. I had Christianized them. I called them to Islam and 37 people embraced Islam on the first day. They asked me to build a mosque. I had no money. I did not know what to do. I knew Christianity and the Bible very well. Then, I thought and decided to debate with priests. I invited them to debate before the public. It could be on the radio, television or in a stadium. I said, "Let us debate. If you defeat me, I am ready to be a Christian. If I persuade you, you will become Muslims." I thought Allah would help me. When the people saw it, 5115 people embraced Islam.

However. Muslims have different needs. So, I established an organization called 'Why Islam'. Now, I am trying to find solutions to the problems of Muslim. About 650 priests have become Muslims up to now.

TWO SAD EVENTS

"Once (a long time ago), a famous priest came. We arranged to meet in the stadium and have a debate there. According to the agreement, half of the expenses would be met by Muslims and half by Christians. However, we could not find the money. It was about 1000 dollars. Another distressing and sad thing is that I converted many people to Islam but my parents have not embraced Islam yet."

Former pastor Musa Bangura now provides material and spiritual support as well as religious education to people who have chosen Islam like himself under the umbrella of WHY ISLAM organization he set up. He attaches great significance to promulgation and information efforts and to this end he debates Christian scholars (on issues such as the trinity, baptism, etc.) on radio and televisions programs as well as at events that bring together Christian and Muslim communities, delivers talks and sermons.

PLS. WATCH THE VIDEO OF MUSA BANGURA BELOW SAYING HE CONVERTED OVER 1000, NOT 600, PASTORS TO ISLAM.

Musa Bangura story can also be read on the internet by googling "a missionary converted over 600 pastors to Islam" and click the relevant links

You may also like to read about Islam and Christianity compared by 20 points
Read it by clicking below link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7332054/islam-christianity-compared-20-points
Re: 650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. by imiski(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2022
These are the kind of people I like to learn/discuss religion. Not the type that was born and breed in a particular religion and know nothing about another religion, then would still argue that his own is the way(you they talk say your mama soup na the sweetest when you never eat your neighbour mama soup).
Re: 650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. by faithsurvey: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2022
imiski:
These are the kind of people I like to learn/discuss religion. Not the type that was born and breed in a particular religion and know nothing about another religion, then would still argue that his own is the way(you they talk say your mama soup na the sweetest when you never eat your neighbour mama soup).

And Yoruba people have a proverb:

"A boy who has never get to another man's farm will think that his father has the biggest farm'
Re: 650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. by imiski(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
faithsurvey:

And Yoruba people have a proverb:

"A boy who has never get to another man's farm will think that his father has the biggest farm'
Lol
Re: 650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. by faithsurvey: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Quote From The Quran / Bini Or Esan Traditional Religon / Should Pastors Be Paid For Performing Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.