Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Creative Football Writer(s) Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Creative Football Writer(s) Needed (978 Views)

Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP / Creative Football Writer Needed ASAP / Creative Football Writer Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Football Writer(s) Needed by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 13, 2017
If you have the flair and time for writing football related topics/opinion articles. Do well to send a text to the number in my bio. The text should contain your best email so we can reach you immediately.

We don't need copy and paste writers please. Potential writers should be able to deliver articles utilising their own style and choice of words.

NB: it is a paid position

Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
radiokilla:
If you have the flair and time for writing football related topics/opinion articles. Do well to send a text to the number in my bio. The text should contain your best email so we can reach you immediately.

We don't need copy and paste writers please. Potential writers should be able to deliver articles utilising their own style and choice of words.

NB: it is a paid position

if your pay is good, then contact my line on my profile, I only do daily pay, just stating that on time.

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Last 16 Draw: Arsenal To Face AC Milan, Dortmund Get Salzburg / 2018 World Cup: Messi Got Another Threat From ISIS (photos) / UEFA Introduced New Champions League Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.