Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) (23470 Views)

Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by lakesider(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2017
I thought buhari has only the northerners in his cabinet
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
omenka weytin do ur other moniker? I know say konji dey worry you chill small mynd44 dey bring 1 biafra thread for you make you masturbate small grin
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonjas...oyah come and hate as usual; that's all you can do...hate, hate, hate!

Ori e ti daru........what is there to hate over! No be Afonja acting Presido make her so?! O gbadun! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by teddy001: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by wtfcoded: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonjas...oyah come and hate as usual; that's all you can do...hate, hate, hate!
grin
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Make no mistake the elites are just one big happy family sharing the spoils of looting Nigeria while their poor broke and hungry supporters cheer them on in ignorance
Wa sere! You sabi welawella!

Only fools fight over politicians.......they are enjoying their loot while the useless mofos are dizzing one another upandan! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry And this is the reason why Nigeria may never change (unless we the citizen are ready to change, the elites can't bring the change we real desired )

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Na so dem dey do for ambassador? Issorait. Make I show you de kind parade wey I go request when dem make me local govt chairman for my town....

Lmao.. You be real clown aswear. Hahahaha
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by kennyblack94: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
saintkeppy:
Congrat to her. Wow! 1 served during the PDP era and this 1 in APC govt. Two sisters served as ambassador of Nigeria at different times? This is Who Wants to be Millionaire Question.

BTW, based on the 1st picture is like Namibia's State House is located in the valley cos i'm seeing some hills around.
The country is a kinda hilly in nature. ..
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Na so dem dey do for ambassador? Issorait. Make I show you de kind parade wey I go request when dem make me local govt chairman for my town....
but already here in my state, that is how counsellor is being welcome
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by otokx(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Make no mistake the elites are just one big happy family sharing the spoils of looting Nigeria while their poor broke and hungry supporters cheer them on in ignorance

There is no other way to have said this, so right.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Namibia a beautiful country with german flavour.
Their capital windhoek is far better and more beautiful than Abuja.

I love the country.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by awuf2008: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man no man.......
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Of course! Do you know who an Ambassador is??
An Ambassador is the head of state of his country in the country he/she is posted to!
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
you're are right bro. Mr Salam Rushdie Satanic verses.
how could sister be ambassador and pass the baton to her younger sister?
I see Saraki already preparing ground for his son

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Awoofawo:
Wa sere! You sabi welawella!

Only fools fight over politicians.......they are enjoying their loot while the useless mofos are dizzing one another upandan! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry And this is the reason why Nigeria may never change (unless we the citizen are ready to change, the elites can't bring the change we real desired )
I think social media is making many of us more informed. it's really helping. many people don't know this before but with social media,they're informed and wouldn't make Same mistakes. trust me bro,the doom will definitely come for the elites. its 2017,citizens are feeling the pains and more people are getting to know where the problems are coming from day by day
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by oriewanbe: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
which of them is the younger?
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by landlaw2: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
because osinbajo cant nominate ambassadors
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by landlaw2: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
you can see, she met, the governor of the province first before meeting the president. biafra voted at the election, not to deal with abuja..
because you biafra , dont want to deal with abuja, directly again by your vote.. biafran can only run for president in abuja in 2023..
you have been lock out till may 2019..

election will take place before may.. you have to wait after your lock out period for your people to vote again.. which is 2023.. if you want to come back to abuja..

the process is simple. abuja is not by force.. you are cutting out the middle man

.. It is because we had civil war,

the laws they made in abuja, is not a biding law.. it is just advice.. you are not expected to pay taxes to abuja.. that the man who sit in abuja, want you to pay him. he is not doing correctly.

the correct provicial official flag of the area.. is this flag

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Abibaa:

The post mention that she is already ambassador in Jamaica which means she is career diplomat therefore no need for 'which party'. But this is serious history. The really rich no dey make noise like all these jjc who just get money yesterday. They are quietly progressing. Congrats to them.

Very correct she is a career diplomat. Works at foreign affairs ministry. That is one of the best ministries to work in Nigeria besides ministry of petroleum resources. She probably told her sister Bianca about becoming ambassador while Bianca's family pushed the button
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Abibaa: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
PierreDeFermat:

Adedayo-papa to PICKIN Governor- no problem
Saraki - Papa to PICKIN Senator to Governor to Senate President - no problem

Sani Bello - Papa to PICKIN Governor - no problem
Ribadu - Papa to PICKIN Police Minister - carry go! Ribadu sister Aisha = 1st lady of Nigeria - up up Ribadu!
Igbenidion - papa in charge of police and baby Lucky Governor - no problem
Ya,radua - Big brother die in jail, baby brother inherit Presidency - up one Nigeria!
OBJ Presido - baby girl Iyabo become commissioner, Senator etc - is allowed!
Awolowo daughter DOSONMU =ambassador, Awolowo grandson Segun =MD of NEPC and Awolowo granddaughter Dolapo is 2nd lady & wife of Osibanjo - Yoruba carry go ! Na Hausa deceiving themself that they are in charge. AWOLOWO is ruling Nigeria right now.

Igbo career diplomat get her due = Nigeria MUST catch fire today - NEPOTISM! BIANCAISM! ELITISM! UNFAIR! UNFAIR!

ONE NIGERIA? NO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

$22.796b Loan: Senators Grumble About 'Rubber Stamp' Tag On Senate / Huge Construction Projects In Abuja - Pics And Updates / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.