Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday (4543 Views)

Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / 5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Victornezzar: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2017
I do mine twice, before going out and before going to bed
feel free to share yours
mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Na when ever I go church I dey open my bible and pray.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Victornezzar: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2017
atarapa:
Na when ever I go church I dey open my bible and pray.
lol
sinner

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Buharison: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2017
I read my bible twice everyday and I do pray like three times every day
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by swiz123(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2017
More than 70% of Christians pray when they need something from God

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by EricBloodAxe: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Buharison:
I read my bible twice everyday and I do pray like three times every day

Really? When ure always on every tribal thread on nairaland u still find time to read ur bible twice daily undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by torres89: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2017
how often do you show your neighbor love

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by dingbang(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
How often do you do the will of God..

Not everyone who call me lord lord will enter the kingdom of God

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by paymentvoucher: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Dear Op,

Kindly ask www.google.com.

Thanks for your maximum cooperation

Best Regards.

PaymentVoucher

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017

CHRISTIANS HARDLY READ THE BIBLE, OR JUST PREFER TO CHERRY PICK.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by spencekat(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017
As per prayer,sometimes,more than twice daily especially as led.On the side of studying the Word,I do it once daily.
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by talkeverytime: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2017
I follow the two year Bible reading plan in my Rhapsody of Realities devotional.

Dear Nairalander, hope you plan on going to church today, read here "How to get the Best Out Of Your Church Services" http://www.talkeverytime.com/2017/08/how-to-get-best-out-of-your-church.html
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2017
hzbzbzb
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by IntroVAT: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Very rarely unfortunately
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by refiner(f): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Just once but i can assure u i am a better christian compared to u....
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2017
None of your business.
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by hopefulLandlord: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
More than 70% of Christians pray when they need something from God
they're simply following the Bible cuz Jesus made it clear that they'll have anything they ask in his name, he reiterated this many times in the bible, let's examine these verses

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

With all these passages claiming that if they have even the smallest amount of faith (Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.)then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted,

it is therefore not wrong to pray when you need something, although nothing fails like prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by hopefulLandlord: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Victornezzar:
lol sinner
hi saint
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by MadCow1: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Never.. Especially after I covered the Bible from Genesis to revelations twice.
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by muller101(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Agbalanze(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:
Just once but i can assure u i am a better christian compared to u....

Comparing or seeing yourself as better than others is not a quality of a good Christian..

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Agbalanze(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2017
As the spirit leads...
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by kerryjossy(f): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2017
No specific number of times. I do that any i feel like.
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Joseunlimited(f): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Day and night cus the enemy never rests
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by kufre2010: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by amclimax(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
E don tey wey i open the bible, but anytime i smoke my #GANJA I FEEL THE PRESENCE OF GOD AROUND ME. There is more PEACE and LOVE in GANJA than bible.

Before you quote me have you asked yourself why they call God the most HIGH?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by elinaxy(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2017
once in a while I read my Bible but I do pray all the time even if am going no the way I sometimes say a little words of prayer to enlighten my day.

l'm not holy though!
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Viking007(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2017
When I'm in trouble or in dire need of God's guidance. I know it's a bad habit, but reading those 1914 English is just boring. Thou, yea, selah. I just tire.
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
I read my bible twaci... Sorry... twice a day tongue
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by hausadreturn(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Deseo:
None of your business.
simple question...u for just ignore
Re: How Often Do You Pray And Read Your Bible Everyday by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2017
hausadreturn:
simple question...u for just ignore

That's my answer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. / Palm Sunday. / HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.