Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I'm On Fire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm On Fire (383 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm On Fire by Prince2bad(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2017
The Old Trafford boss is optimistic about his team's chances both domestically and in
Europe this season. Jose Mourinho does not feel under pressure to deliver at
Manchester United this season, with the Portuguese manager
optimistic about his team's chances in the Premier League and Champions League. Mourinho's first season at Old Trafford saw United finish sixth in the English top flight, though they won the Europa League and
EFL Cup. With Romelu Lukaku, Nemanja
Matic and Victor Lindelof now at
United, Mourinho is relishing the
season ahead, starting against West Ham on today. "The only thing I have to do is work every day like I always do, the only demand on me is the
one I put on myself," Mourinho said. "I don't put any extra pressure on myself because I always give
everything, then normally the results are a good consequence of that work. My dedication to my job is alway maximum and i can't wait for the champions league to start, "i'm on fire". grin

(1) (Reply)

WIN!!!!! Congrats To Those That Inbox Us.. Today's Game Went Through ��� / Morata, Isco And All The Qualifier Match Highlight And Reviews / ChelseaStar Abraham Is Like My Son,i Believe He Will Play 4 Eagles-NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.