Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' (606 Views)

2019 Election : If We Lose In The Election, We Will Go Home And Rest - Amaechi / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2017
*Muhammadu Buhari 'feels ready to go home'*

Nigeria's president says he feels healthy enough to return home from medical leave in Britain, and is awaiting his doctor's permission.

Photos released by the president's office show Buhari standing outdoors, smiling and wearing sunglasses while holding a large "Get well soon" card - with a handful of officials around him - in a residential area.

Buhari's extended absence - his second this year - left many in Nigeria questioning whether he was well enough to run the country.

The health of Buhari has been a sensitive issue since the death in office in 2010 of Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, which led to months of political turmoil.

During the 2015 election campaign, Buhari rejected opposition claims that he was seriously ill with prostate cancer and said that they were a smear to show him as unfit for office.

Source:
http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=35&t=86
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by nextprince: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Wish my president speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by goodmorning40: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Weird
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Good
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by blakid(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Does he have any other "HOME" apart from Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2017
He was starting to make London his home.
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2017
grin bubu must die wink
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by ismail4sure: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2017
this is the tenth times he we ready, pack well
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by stephleena(f): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2017
story for the gods..
Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by vedaxcool(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin bubu Haters must die wink

Fixed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Muhammadu Buhari 'feels Ready To Go Home' by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
This your expression is making me cough:
ismail4sure:
this is the tenth times he we ready,
pack well

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : If I Wish Thief Ever Lying Buhari Dead And So What? - Asari-dokubo / See Photo From The Ongoing Renovation Of Where Rats Damaged In Presidential Vill / FOR REAL? “i’m Not A Thief; I Can’t Be A Thief”, James Ibori Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.