Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram (67873 Views)

Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Widow Cries For Help, Alleges Threat To Life By Late Husband’s Family (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by EmekaBlue(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
no b these days nah..we have improved in our beliefs technologically.

motion camera mishap not ghost abeg
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by talebearer123: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOTHING Special

Its a rear desease

It is a known fact that some ppls heads walk faster than their legs. The legs need to catch up with the head most time. It called DISLOCATION in human kinectics.

May dislocation not happened to me nd my family.
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by talebearer123: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOTHING Special

Its a rear desease

It is a known fact that some ppls heads walk faster than their legs. The legs need to catch up with the head most time. It called DISLOCATION in human kinectics.

In yoruba it called " Ori nlo niwaju Ese nbo lehin"

May dislocation not happened to me nd my family. grin

1 Like

Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by HajimeSaito(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2017

Horror film things. #TheConjuring
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by Ezionye(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
beatcoins:
Mtchwww! This is caused when a phone with 512mb ram, 2.5mp camera tries to caption an object in motion. Hahahaaa!
Truth is the phone captured two frames within 0.5 secs. Thus, every still object remained intact while the moving person couldn't be captured in a frame. Reminds me of poloroid cameras and the likes back in the days of our fathers n mothers... If you move an inch before shoot, you'll need to take another shot.

Thanks for this. I just learnt sometin
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by mrhipup(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
eezeribe:
The pictures are different as seen from the colour and flower patterns on the clothes.
Deng u
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by mrhipup(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
beatcoins:
Mtchwww! This is caused when a phone with 512mb ram, 2.5mp camera tries to caption an object in motion. Hahahaaa!
Truth is the phone captured two frames within 0.5 secs. Thus, every still object remained intact while the moving person couldn't be captured in a frame. Reminds me of poloroid cameras and the likes back in the days of our fathers n mothers... If you move an inch before shoot, you'll need to take another shot.
Shikinan
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
joey150:

Your explanation is correct but does the picture quality of that picture look like the kind of image a 2.5mp camera would snap??

So its either edited or something but your little show of camera knowledge kind of make me wonder if you even know what you are trying to explain or just copied it somewhere else.
The part I talked about 2.5mp was a joke but its obvious that the digital camera has low ram.
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by MXDMG(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
beatcoins:

We shouldn't see the legs too then?
Re: Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram by brainycaleb(m): 2:05am On Aug 14, 2017
beatcoins:

I remember my Nokia N8 camera taking so many pictures like this, some were even like beautiful decoration and I liked it! Same happens on refurnished China phones if the camera is in HD Mode, the moving objects ghosts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.