Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

"I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo (18575 Views)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by kabillion(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Eskis me sir, it can never be possible. Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Dikibo to name a few. Even third term agenda n d accompanying 50m n 150m 4 upper n lower chamber handed u an irrevocable cert. to hell. Baba njoy

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Martin0(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
first he needs to give back all the money he stole from the public purse, then we will see.

This man just smoke ganja am sure of that...
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Adewhunmiiii(f): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2017
So he came for the concert... Shouldn't have left camp for home till today.. Missed this year's concert��

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:
This man cannot go to heaven. He has killed so many people.

No matter how Obasanjo Begs for forgiveness, he cannot go to heaven.

You have just judged yourself embarassed embarassed oh what a pity!! Ask God now for mercy. Let the living praise the Lord!!!
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2017
ybalogs:
Baba, e go hard oooo

It isn't hard bros, that which man find impossible is possible with God. What God considers is a man's heart.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by walexyt5(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:

Bode Judge well done ooo, wat did God tell you abt Judging odas?
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Halo22: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Aremu! Aremu!! Aremu!!! How many times did I call you? Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by popej5(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Hahahahaha obasanjo no go kill me. is like dey review to u dat ur days ar numbered in ur dream
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by dinggle: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2017
The Christian prank played on us by the Europeans with which they invaded and enslaved us won't work any more even if delivered by the evil OBJ....
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by dadachidi: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
MEILYN:

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
GOOD DESIRE,THE BIG MESSAGE TO LEARN FROM THIS, IS THAT MONEY THOUGH A MEANS OF EXCHANGE,CANT BUY ANY ONE DESPITE HOW RICH AN OUNCE OF ORDINARY MORTAL LIFE,NOT TO MENTION ETERNAL LIFE. I ADVISE HIM, IS TO LEARN FROM THE MISTAKE OF THE RICH FOOL IN LUKE I2,WHO HAD THE CHANCE TO SERVE GOD BUT DIDNT AND DIED AND WENT TO HELL AND IN HELL,BECAME AN EVANGELIST,TRYING TO SAVE SOULS OF HIS LOVED ONES.HE DOES NOT ONLY HAV THE BEAUTIFUL CHANCE TO DO IT NOW,BUT ALSO THE CAPACITY TO LUNCH INTO EVANGELICL FIELDS AND WIN SOULS 4GOD.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
GOOD DESIRE,THE BIG MESSAGE TO LEARN FROM THIS, IS THAT MONEY THOUGH A MEANS OF EXCHANGE,CANT BUY ANY ONE DESPITE HOW RICH AN OUNCE OF ORDINARY MORTAL LIFE,NOT TO MENTION ETERNAL LIFE. I ADVISE HIM, IS TO LEARN FROM THE MISTAKE OF THE RICH FOOL IN LUKE I2,WHO HAD THE CHANCE TO SERVE GOD BUT DIDNT AND DIED AND WENT TO HELL AND IN HELL,BECAME AN EVANGELIST,TRYING TO SAVE SOULS OF HIS LOVED ONES.HE DOES NOT ONLY HAV THE BEAUTIFUL CHANCE TO DO IT NOW,BUT ALSO THE CAPACITY TO LUNCH INTO EVANGELICL FIELDS AND WIN SOULS 4GOD. 07054142412
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Xerox01(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:

Are you God?
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by marooh: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
I think this an idiom!
Meaning he want to be president again grin
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by mmachi96(f): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Entvibez:

SOURCE http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/i-want-to-go-to-heaven-says-obasanjo.html?m=1
Attach urself to a Bible beleiving church, accept Jesus as ur saviour, get descipled and u are good to go under God
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by juman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Even presently he suppose to be in long prison term.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by clems88(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
After turning Nigeria upside down, you wanna go to heaven. angry you are joking mr old man angry
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
GOOD NEWS, OBJ HAS COME TO REALISE LIKE THE RICH YOUNG RULER OF MARK 10:17-,THAT DESPITE HOW RICH WE ARE, THAT LIFE IS MEANINGLESS WITHOUT THE SALVATION OF OUR SOULS.MY PRAYER FOR HIM IS THAT HE WIL LEARN FROM THE MISTAKE OF THE RICH YOUNG RULER AND USE HIS WEALTH AND SERVE GOD.HOPING TO MEET EVANGELIST OBJ ON EVANGELICAL FIELD SOON. 07054142412.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by philiancoop(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Prevhoo:
Ebora wan go heaven
Incase you are interested, we have created a directory of all the scholarships in the world on nairaland, just choose anyone and apply.

Nairaland Scholarships thread for Nigerians Abroad in almost countries
https://www.nairaland.com/3983082/nairaland-official-scholarships-thread-degree
The topic is hidden
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
An2elect2:
I pray he gets to hear the real gospel of Christ cos that's where the power of salvation is. And if he is an elect, he would be saved
i sight a member,..

If yes..did u go to camp?...
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by ephraimite20(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol, that mean say him want die be that
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by An2elect2(f): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bridgetania:
i sight a member,..
If yes..did u go to camp?...
Member of what? Camp, Nopy
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
chai! I missed camp again this year because of the economic hardship of this country which mr obj also contributed alot to..
There is God sha..may God help him make heaven
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Lukgaf(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Heaven is not like country in Africa you can go without preparation. First of all repent all what you have done for Nigerian.
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nackzy: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry Sir it is too late..there's no repentance in the grave...and besides you can't use politics to go to heaven....Ur position in hell is fix
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Davy150: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wish him best of lucks
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by fatherAbraam(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thank God for the gospel!

Even OBJ could attest to that........the old time religion is good for me and every believing member on NL.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Davy150: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
MEILYN:

Let God be the judge
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Adewhunmiiii(f): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bridgetania:
chai! I missed camp again this year because of the economic hardship of this country which mr obj also contributed alot to..
There is God sha..may God help him make heaven

Eiya. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by STARGREEN(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo

The first step is to die sir!
No. He has to repent of his sin(s) if he hasn't
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by charles2468(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Apostolic faith church is my church, it is one of the churches were one can serve God both in spirit and in truth, currently were are having our annual camp meeting at igbesa Ogun state, come! don't be left out so u can obtain ure spiritual and physical blessing Amen
Re: "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo by brojoshua: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus Christ said,"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life." For Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, the Saviour of the world and the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. In Him was life and the life was the light of men... So, let him, or anyone else, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and he shall be saved, he and anyone else who believes. Let him who believes repent from his sins and then submit himself to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. And truly, salvation is free. Anyone who comes to Him He will by no means cast away. Christ says," I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirst. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let him who hears say, Come! And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely." But let no one be a mere or wishful thinker. But no one can serve or love or be a child of both God and also Satan. Each needs to really chose one or rather truly leave the devil and come to God in truth and abide with Him, and not to be a true child of Satan, in the secret, but pretending to be a child of God, in the open.
Also the false christains in the church who are of the world and of the prince of the world, Satan are also inviting the children of Satan outside the church and in the world, particularly the rich and great ones among them, to come and talk or preach in what the false christains are calling the church of God, to defile the house of God further making it a house of merchandise and den of lions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding / -_- / Mountain Of Fire Drags Ex Pastors & Members To Court Over Money & Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.