Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' (2327 Views)

“See My Flat Ass, Thank God For Surgery” - Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Photo / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Greatpoet(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2017
And actress, Uche Ogbodo posted this photo on Instagram with the caption casual sunday , she immediately got comments coming in, with a fan calling her “Flat Ass Bitch“….

Well, she wasted no time in her response with the photo below.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2017/08/13/photos-see-actress-uche-ogbodos-response-to-a-fan-who-called-her-a-flat-ass-bitch/

Cc: @lalasticlala

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Greatpoet(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
smiley
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Arthurwinner(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
wen u knw da an insult is actually da fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by goldbim(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Her page, her life!!if truly she wants to work on any part of her body then she has issues with her self esteem..l lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Greatpoet(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
smiley grin
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Tamarapetty(f): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by medolab90(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
E pain am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Greatpoet(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Greatpoet(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
sad
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by malificent(f): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
You don't need to work on yourself to please people. Do what makes you happy, haters gon hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by CAPSLOCKED: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2017

YEAH MOST WOMEN WORK ON THEIR ARSE CUZ THAT'S WHERE THEIR BRAINS AT... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Greatpoet(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
smiley
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
is she lieing
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by bamite(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
goldbim:
Her page, her life!!if truly she wants to work on any part of her body then she has issues with her self esteem..l lipsrsealed
I think you have the same issue
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by goldbim(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
I think you have the same issue
who asked you??

1 Like

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by bamite(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
goldbim:
who asked you??
Just my observation. Work on yourself
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by goldbim(f): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
Just my observation. Work on yourself
tnx for your unsolicited opinion but you can start with yourself..don't bother to quote me again because it won't yield anything positive for you..have a pleasant week ahead.!
Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Daz a sign of pain
e pain her die.....she gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Actress, Uche Ogbodo’s Response To A Fan Who Called Her ‘A Flat Ass Bitch' by Greatpoet(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

If This Babe Handle Your Dick, You Will Forget Your Name Easily / Toke Makinwa Slays In Bum Short / Toke Makinwa Stuns In A Black & White Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.