Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election (22348 Views)

Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) / 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya / 70-Year-Old Cain Mathema Marries 23-Year-Old Bathabetsoe Nare In Zimbabwe (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by dingbang(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
ChappyChase:

Asin ehn, you need to see the amount of make up videos wey dey some girls phone..
na so one of dem daft ladies comment say nigerian girls dey follow the kenyan girl for back... Like seriously.
I tire for their mentality ooo...
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by holatin(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
congrat to her

I pray Nigeria experience same before God blow siren

2 Likes

Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Ijaya123: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
While her Nigerian mates are busy spewing hatred filled comments on nairaland and continually blame Buhari for their life long woes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Waaaat
and am here reading E-tribal war here
am highly motivated and mark my word, I will contest in 2019
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Bizibi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wow!!!! That country is ready to move forward.....
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by lonlytroy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
God why is Nigeria still backward

Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by goshen26: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
aolawale025:
I pray such happens here in 2019. There is a need to retire a lot of old faces

Just pray that independent candidacy is allowed by the senate.

Then they will know that we vote those old rogues out of NO CHOICE

1 Like

Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Burgerlomo: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Congratulations omo yi waa gbayi, I hope our own Naija young ladies will emulate this and stop being a slay queen upandan cool
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Pain(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Too Pretty to be a Kenyan. Im sure she must be an undercover Nigerian Girl. By the way she looks like a fling I had in Biafra Land some years back..
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by mrhipup(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
I'm tired of complaining
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by dstar01(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by a Kenyan man Alfred....

'At 23 years Leyla Muhandale is the new Member of the  County Assembly   for  Lumakanda Ward  in Kakamega County.
She vied as an indepedent candidate against fully experienced politicians.  She Won. 

She holds a Degree in Economics and Statistics from  the University  of Nairobi. 

Congratulations Ms. Leyla Muhandale,you are a leader of our time.
As Young Leaders of Kenya,we are proud of you'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/23-year-old-kenyan-ladyleyla.html?m=1

But over here in my country, you will still find a 30yrs old person calling SMALL DOCTOR his mentor. Smh sad
ebosie11:

'At 23 years Leyla Muhandale is the new Member of the  County Assembly   for  Lumakanda Ward  in Kakamega County.
She vied as an indepedent candidate against fully experienced politicians.  She Won. 

She holds a Degree in Economics and Statistics from  the University  of Nairobi. 

But over here in my country, you will still find a 30yrs old person calling SMALL DOCTOR his mentor. Smh
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Maxvasia(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
ekems2017:
This is what will happen in Nigeria come 2019.
Lol. Are u an upcoming comedian?
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by DeWisedon(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
and some people will come and open their filthy mouth and be saying " Kenyans are ahead of Nigerian"
when slay queen dey lead you,Samson matter go better pass your own
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by byemx06(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
ebosie11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/23-year-old-kenyan-ladyleyla.html?m=1
this is a wakeup call for our youth
dear youth if u are financially capable and have the charisma pls contest I will def canvass for you?
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Genea(f): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
I'm #nottooyoungtorun, I will start with House of rep elections.... I know that way I would represent my people to the best of my capabilities.... smiles smiley
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by ajufinz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
#NotTooYoungToRun

Naija Yes we can...
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by godchildjayboy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerians come 2019 shine your eyes.....
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by burakado17: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerian "NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN". This post is for you. Instead of following blindly, start yours at your local government areas now. It could be your turn to change the change.

Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election. She vied as an indepedent candidate against fully experienced politicians. She Won. She holds a Degree in Economics and Statistics from the University of Nairobi.
ebosie11:

Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Radical2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
What is the futures of nigeria youths?
Nigeria youths wake up.there is no time oo
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by victor8269: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
omobabalawo:
IN nigeria when buhari finishes 2018 or 2022. another old face former governor of bla bla bla takes over. vice president you will see former chairman of NITEL. 1979-1981. the governors tenure expires he goes to senate or he is appointed to head an agency. Former ministers or lawmakers of years ago take over from the governor. He picks a Former house of rep member as deputy. The new old cargo president need minister. He appoints Former minister of so and so ministry. Former governor of defunct bendel state. Former speaker of house of reps 1999-2002. The cycle continues. The youth are in NL doing NCAN speaker. NCAN chief whip reporting from brown roof region. engaging in afonja/Igbo/zombie fight. defending the old cargoes that belong to there region. And they keep saying we are leaders of tomorrow.
Tomorrow never ends
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Yuji: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
She won because Kenya is not a patriarchal country. Not this fake country that don't even respect ordinary freedom rights of their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Stephen5586: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
I congratulate her
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Carter4luv(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
For naija if white hair never show u never start. The young shall grow kudos to Kenya.
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by iamdapsyj(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
When I hear this kind of happenings, I feel really ecstatic. Africans are adapting.
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 14, 2017
Kenya is the new Giants of Africa. Yea, argue with your keyboard.
Re: Leyla Muhandale, 23-Year-Old Wins Kenyan Assembly Election by sshalom(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fantastic news. I look forward to the day this type of reality will be regular occurrence in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home / War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region / Niger Coup: Nigeria’s NSCIA Opposes Sanctions and Military Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.