Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ (355 Views)

Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ by oladicks(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
� *EO1*: *Get ready for second coming of Jesus, Obasanjo preaches*

Former President Olusegun Obansanjo on Saturday at Apostolic Faith Church said that Christians should be prepared for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, as the end of the world is near.

Obasanjo made this remark during the 2017 Camp Meeting Concert by Apostolic Faith Church Choir and Orchestral at the Camp Ground, Igbesa Ogun State.

He said that as a person, he would like to makie to heaven so as to sing with the angels.

“You have to be fully prepared for the second coming of our Lord, there is no compromise. I have a friend who will always say that when we get to heaven that we will be exhausted praising God and it will be like a prison and will be very boring. But what I have seen this afternoon by the choir, I will want to go to heaven and join the hosts to sing."

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/CQG7
Re: Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2017

(1)

‘stick With Facts’ – Goodluck Jonathan Replies VON DG, Osita Okechukwu / Buhari Spends N6.2billion Feeding 3million Pupils / President Buhari To Return Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.