Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos (65729 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by EzigboNwanma(f): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
So? Has she tried to spend it and it was rejected?
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Ajeyo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
God will help us,do you know the federal government mopped up money from circulation last week?.That may be the cause.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by ShawnMcJoe: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
This post might get someone fired. Just so you know...
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by delzbaba(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
something is fishy here,i dey suspect those bank boys,money wey dem ask una to burn...
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Chukazu: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
Maybe the one you paid in is worse than this

Even if she paid worse note, the bank is meant to mop up bad notes and supply new ones to circulate the market.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
She should simply walk into the bank and ask them to change it, that's what I did during my youth service, once I use the ATM and discover bad notes I return it after all CBN destroys bad notes seasonally
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by transient123(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
You didn't have faith, you for collect 150k, then sort the good ones and discard the mutilated ones.

Way to go.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by MNDY(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
nerodenero:
It is even possible for the bank to dispense fake notes to the public and at any time you bring such to them, they'd reject it. Remember, the operator might intentionally swap the genuine one for the fake. Anything and everything is possible in Nigeria.

Toh! Dis one wey you talk now na very serious mata fa.

It can even land the person in question into serious trouble. sef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Haven't you paid in the one that's worse than that in a bank before and you were ready to bring down their roof if they had refused to collect it from you? Like someone said earlier, you reap whatever you sow!
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nbote(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
All of u blaming d customer for putting in scrap money, na only her dey bank with dem?? Isn't d bank and CBN supposed to remove such money from circulation?? Dis is embarrassing... Its part of d duty of d bank to stop such from circulation and exchange dem from d CBN. Abi customers now print money demselves??
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Phi001(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Me that I withdrew cellotaped 500 naira...I mean the note was absolutely divided into two halves and cellotape was holding them together...
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by kingrt2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rat must be inside that atm

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by discman2k2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
I guess the Machine cut the bill while it was rolling it to the dispenser.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by bacco2000(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Na lie.. ATM no fit dispense this kin Money e go stuck for the machine ni!

Says who.

I have one at home that is worst than this.

I couldn't take it anywhere again.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
highchief3:
The ATM can't dispense such notes madam.. . Don't put somebody's job on the line because of a minute fame on social media.
That's not true.I have had same experience has op too

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Greatzeus:
As much as I want to believe her,her words holds no water because she has no evidence that this money came out from Uba Atm
For her to have accused uba means she knows what she saying. Do you expect her to snap uba ATM when the cash was dispensed? How do you think she can prove her case
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Epraize(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is well
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
I've withdrawn something worse than this from GTB ATM machine.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by imma2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
I know most folks don't know what's really happening in the banking sector.

Commercial banks keep on circulating this old note because CBN placed a charge for any old note to be replaced. Now, you should know our commercial banks M.O. These greedy ass banks refuse to take these old notes from customers to avoid incurring charges CBN places on them.

All what these banks know how to do is commit fraud by charging their customers frivolous and incessant fee which they give generic names.

Greed! Greed!! Greed!!!
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by dstar01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Zeze06:
Nigeria is a big fat joke!
I just hate this country... embarassed

You don't need Visa to go Iraq, do you like that? grin
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by LockDown69(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Take am buy fuel, you're lucky the ATM dispensed cash self. grin
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by whitestar01(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Abeg Make una dash me naa
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by UnimkeAk(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thistrendblog:

This is just unbelievable.

Lol...

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/lady-reveals-currency-note-dispensed-to.html

Uba atms are always dispensing bad notes..
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin grin grin up naija
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by michealhelly(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls check the bank manager... The manager must be a rat or maybe had rat worker... Ratatoulie part 2 in action... Thats the result of bts...
Am charging ma phone to download the movie...

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Scholar212(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
She isn't lying, I have had a similar case, 4k all torn. I just walked to the branch of Fidelity that owns the ATM and changed the note.
For those saying she must have paid in worse note, it is the banks responsibility to withdraw old notes out of circulation once it is deposited. Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Don't trust ATM because I know someone that ATM paid her fake N1000 note and when the matter was reported, the person who loaded the ATM pleaded seriously
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by phanshark(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thistrendblog:

This is just unbelievable.

Lol...

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/lady-reveals-currency-note-dispensed-to.html

she's even lucky, a friend of mine went to redraw money from a gtb & part of money, there is two fake 1000 note
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Kamoryemi2580(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Zeze06:
Nigeria is a big fat joke!
I just hate this country... embarassed

lagoon is waiting for you
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by YourWife(f): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Na lie.. ATM no fit dispense this kin Money e go stuck for the machine ni!

Would have shown u d 20 useless thousand that Ecobank gave me. I sharperly went to d banking hall d next Monday to change them. Worse still, I wished they tried to make trouble, but they refused. I was sooo prepared for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.