Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos (65709 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Zeze06(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alright...but I still dey find transport

solid3:

You have been give quit notice. You have less than 60days to pack all your belongings from Nigeria.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
They're trying to avoid sorting charges imposed on them by CBN that's why they try to recycle the notes till they make enough profit to handle the sorting while hoping that the mutilated bank note is paid in to another bank by the customer. Useless banks in Nigeria

Teacher1776:

But the bank has a duty of removing such damaged currencies from circulation.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Winneygirl:
It happens.
People who transact in high amounts of money rarely complain on social media.
But the person that did a N1000 transaction will post on the internet, copying the whole world.
Just go into the banking hall with it. The tellers will change it for you.
Simple.
I've experienced this more than once.
I don't understand why a thread has to be made out of it.
Worse still is that it got to the front page.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Ezionye(f): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
gidzbobby:
its really bad how people just use media for almost everything. Yeah it's a mutilated cash, this cash are sorted by human beings, its not easy to sort cash and load the cassettes in an ATM. I handle 6 terminals and I always sort for those 6, each machine will spend almost 5million in a day (mind you, I don't use a sorting machine but the normal counting machine so as to load money into ATMs before these same set of people start shouting inside the banking hall "all your machines are not working, what's going on Most people just think it's all about loading the machine and it works automatically. At least before going to social media to start talking shii, consider the person behind the machine.

Now am at work, left my family at home on a Sunday just because machines must pay. counted and sorted all these in less than an hour.

Take am easy bros smiley
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Emmyk(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Winneygirl:
It happens.
People who transact in high amounts of money rarely complain on social media.
But the person that did a N1000 transaction will post on the internet, copying the whole world.
Just go into the banking hall with it. The tellers will change it for you.
Not always, I had such experience in Ado-Ekiti, Access Bank some months ago, I collected 7k, 1k was bad, I complained immediately, I was told to come back the next day, I did. They told me the ATM is full ATM, that once it's empty, and they see the other part of the torn currency, they'll get across to me through my number.
They haven't gotten across to me till date.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by gonkin(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
I have actually withdrawn fake N1000 note from a back. Took it straight to the cashier inside d bank and they changed it. I think your atm has a rat in it
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Archangels2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Afrok:
lol... we spend worst notes than that here in Wasagu, Kebbi state...

Danko
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by eodiac(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
whatever u sow u shall reap,na the bad money wet u save nain u collect
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by salam1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Zeze06:
Nigeria is a big fat joke!

I just hate this country... embarassed
try sudan

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Afrok(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Archangels2:

Danko
Yeah
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by mercy232(f): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Liar... lol... as if you have more than 1k to withdraw...
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Sinclaire1(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Na rat chop am,no vex....!
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by wizod(m): 1:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Zeze06:
even wit passion

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by MyLady11(m): 2:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Thistrendblog:

This is just unbelievable.

Lol...

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/lady-reveals-currency-note-dispensed-to.html

is there RAT in the ATM machine.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Haddock(m): 3:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Zeze06:
Mumu don finally speak through the ass... Nigeria hate you right back!

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by top4: 4:26am On Aug 14, 2017
don't judge him about what you don't know. we should all charge our banks to stop frustrating Nigerians.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by rodbel(m): 5:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Everyone is blaming the banks for not sorting or CBN not printing new notes... have you all questioned your conscience on how you treat the our naira notes... ??

You see someone being paid crisp 500 bill on an ATM and the next thing he/she squeezes the bill in their pocket.

The earlier we realize getting clean note is our collective effort the better.
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by mykel25(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2017
It can only happen on mainland.....everytime i get cash from ATM in Falomo it always new notes
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by vhrinter: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2017
collecting torn note from d ATM. is better than dis fake note I received from am ATM. the entire Nigeria system is fraud.

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by funkycutie(f): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Na rat chop am inside the ATM machine ..lolzz
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by joinnow: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Small rat dey the ATM machine
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Zeze06(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
Are you calling me mumu?

Haddock:

Mumu don finally speak through the ass...
Nigeria hate you right back!
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greatzeus:
As much as I want to believe her,her words holds no water because she has no evidence that this money came out from Uba Atm

Guy, I have gotten something worse from GTB yaba Lagos branch ATM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
twilliamx:
Bloggers and lies.

No be blogger issue. I have gotten a torn N1000 note from an ATM belonging to GTB in yaba branch.abeg leave story
Re: Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos by ArcToyin(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
hmmmn

has Nigeria become this badt?
well what she sowed is what she reaped.

I remembered when we kept bad money for banks and filling stations now its pay back time Naija!
Tattered notes sent to banks are met to b disposed by them since they are closer to cbn than individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.