Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 (66887 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KellyR: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2017
i no watch the ball o, somebody should gist me abeg embarassed
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by CzarChris(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Destinyy22:
Sombori cannot support her bae in peace again?..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Babe, become a Madrid fan, and I promise you a premium Madrid fan club ticket with a Real Madrid team jersey with your name on it.

Fellow Madrid fans, come make we join hands convert this one ASAP!!! She is salvageable. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by nura15(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2017
;-(
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2017
swiz123:
Barca win 3-1
Yeah!! FTC for the first time in a sports news
Spirit of Ronaldo possessed Pique, he made own goal, Ronaldo himself scored another guy wey fit shoot like Ronaldo entered and do it like Ronaldo, Madrid bad gan.... Wetin pain me most be say the older the messi the larger work he is doing at barca, he worked a lot but yet not fruitful cry

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by lloydpras: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2017
KellyR:
i no watch the ball o, somebody should gist me abeg embarassed

In summary
Pique goofed - Own Goal cry

*Barca 0- Madrid 1

Suarez dived in the 18 (Not Breaking news tho)
Penalty- Lord Messi scored. wink

*Barca 1-Madrid 1

Lord Ronaldo Enters...
Ended Pique's Career, Scores...
Leaves the pitch ... cool
He has twins plus a pregnant bae to attend to
No time!

*Barca 1- Madrid 2

Asensio made Pique look like a Leprechaun. cheesy.. Scores..
*Barca 1- Madrid 3

Full Time
MAN OF THE MATCH - Gerrard Pique. smiley

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KellyR: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Barca fans..... ntooor tongue pique, una well done jare grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by toseen7: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2017
RaeMystix:

Hope you're eating your words? Have a lovely week. grin

Have a lovely week also cheesy

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Jagabanmonerry(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2017
haymekus:
The only positive side of this game to Barcelona is that those greedy bastards (Barcelona board) will urgently spend the money they intended to loot from neymar sale on players
You are right, am vr sure if Barca come wit somtin close to £120M for Coutihno, Liverpool have no option dan to let him go after all dey get firmino.... and d hullabaloo around d Neymar saga will fade away sharply...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Rapahel1116: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2017
Madrid might just win their third UCL in a row .barca board has absolutely destroyed Dis team.

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Rapahel1116: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2017
Its becoming pretty obvious dats its d end of an eta for barca ....d only man keeping dem alive now is messi .No point in denial. There is no immediate solution.

We got caught sleeping. The entire club. We had these great players and we kept banking on them and not creating plans to replace them while they were aging. It’s like we all forgot that these gods on the pitch were humans after all and they won’t play forever.

Real Madrid was smart… they waited. They signed talented Spanish youngsters and let them grow while Barca was looking unstoppable. They kept their head down and put up their best fight while knowing they were putting together a super team for the future. And now is their time to strike. You thought 3 UCLs in four years was good? It’s only going to get better for them if we don’t start implementing a similar strategy. They will strike harder and faster if we don’t act smart in the next two weeks and for the foreseeable future.

I say we need to do the same. And before someone says "invest in La Masia", they should know it’s bigger than that. I agree, La Masia needs investment. Smart investment and rebuilding. It’s going in the wrong direction and needs someone like Xavi or Puyol to step in. There is no immediate solution in La Masia. It will take years to sort that mess out.

We also need to start thinking about who are going to be the next best players. We need to trust our scouts and sign young players like a Torreira, who looks like the next Verratti, and then let him grow and develop at his club. We need to do the same with players like De Ligt. There’s so many talented players out there, that I don’t know about. I’m sure the scouts know.

What I’m saying is we need patience. A couple of superstar signings might make us competitive in every trophy, but it won’t solve the problem. It will only delay. Lets make these big signings like Dembele and Coutinho, but let’s not forget the bigger problems running through the club. Let’s be patient like Real. Let’s keep our head down and give it our best every game. Deep down we should be putting together a super team that will dominate in 2-3 years time.

I would love to do a total squad overhaul but it’s not possible. We have to accept the reality and wait for our time to strike.

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Roum(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2017
groundnut01:
Barca go surely come back.
with messi we can do all things.
how market?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Draei: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

Doing that exact same holding of shirt celebration that Messi did shows he's been thinking of him since that Classico in April. Totally unnecessary if you ask me.
Shattap my friend, Messi drew the first blood
by doing that at Madrid's home ground
last season. Disrespectful I call that buh
now Ronaldo has retaliated by doing thesame
at Camp Nou...Balanced equation.

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Rapahel1116: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldos obsession with messi is a clear example of who d best player is, u don't even have to watch dem to know ,what he Did alone yday proved dat..
Draei:

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Draei: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Ronaldos obsession with messi is a clear example of who d best player is, u don't even have to watch dem to know ,what he Did alone yday proved dat..
mtcheeeew, go and lick hot shiiiit,
The Niggur retaliated. #Gbam!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Its becoming pretty obvious dats its d end of an eta for barca ....d only man keeping dem alive now is messi .No point in denial. There is no immediate solution.

We got caught sleeping. The entire club. We had these great players and we kept banking on them and not creating plans to replace them while they were aging. It’s like we all forgot that these gods on the pitch were humans after all and they won’t play forever.

Real Madrid was smart… they waited. They signed talented Spanish youngsters and let them grow while Barca was looking unstoppable. They kept their head down and put up their best fight while knowing they were putting together a super team for the future. And now is their time to strike. You thought 3 UCLs in four years was good? It’s only going to get better for them if we don’t start implementing a similar strategy. They will strike harder and faster if we don’t act smart in the next two weeks and for the foreseeable future.

I say we need to do the same. And before someone says "invest in La Masia", they should know it’s bigger than that. I agree, La Masia needs investment. Smart investment and rebuilding. It’s going in the wrong direction and needs someone like Xavi or Puyol to step in. There is no immediate solution in La Masia. It will take years to sort that mess out.

We also need to start thinking about who are going to be the next best players. We need to trust our scouts and sign young players like a Torreira, who looks like the next Verratti, and then let him grow and develop at his club. We need to do the same with players like De Ligt. There’s so many talented players out there, that I don’t know about. I’m sure the scouts know.

What I’m saying is we need patience. A couple of superstar signings might make us competitive in every trophy, but it won’t solve the problem. It will only delay. Lets make these big signings like Dembele and Coutinho, but let’s not forget the bigger problems running through the club. Let’s be patient like Real. Let’s keep our head down and give it our best every game. Deep down we should be putting together a super team that will dominate in 2-3 years time.

I would love to do a total squad overhaul but it’s not possible. We have to accept the reality and wait for our time to strike.

Well said bro, The biggest mistake the the Fc barca did was not buying a replacement before the released of Neymar and they are very reluctant to buy players, according to a source, Asensio, Isco, Modric, were first targeted by Barca before Madrid snatched them, the same thing this season, Madrid signed 4 players who should have been signed by barca.. and the work is getting more harder for Messi(I feel sorry for him). meanwhile he is not getting any younger.

Real Madrid are now learning to breath without Ronaldo using the surplus materials

But Barca at the moment cannot risk that by benching Messi. No

Barca fans should keep praying he doesn't get injured on the Hard task ahead him, he will surely work himself up this season cry

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

Probably you started supporting Barca after 2006. Dominance in football is in cycles, you can't be on top forever. Barcelona only had 1 champions league in their history as at 2006, so it not like they have been the most dominant team ever since football started. Better get used to it, because once Messi finally fades, Barca would find it hard to transition smoothly.
Very true
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by prevailer247(f): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2017
I knew it would end this way!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Konami94: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Draei:

You can make your points without throwing insults. I want to believe we are all civilized people but I guess I'm wrong. Anyways, Ronaldo's so called retaliation cost him and his team a red card and it was totally uncesessary. Ronaldo has done arrogant celebrations at the Nou Camp before (11/12 season comes to mind) and Messi did not see the need to retaliate with his own celebrations. Bottomline is Ronaldo is obsessed with Messi, and Ronaldo thinks of Messi way more than Messi thinks of Ronaldo. His unhealthy obsession with Messi cost him a red card and put his team in an uncesessary difficult situation. Mind you, his ban is likely to be extended once that push on the referee is reviewed.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Draei: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

You can make your points without throwing insults. I want to believe we are all civilized people but I guess I'm wrong. Anyways, Ronaldo's so called retaliation cost him and his team a red card and it was totally uncesessary. Ronaldo has done arrogant celebrations at the Nou Camp before (11/12 season comes to mind) and Messi did not see the need to retaliate with his own celebrations. Bottomline is Ronaldo is obsessed with Messi, and Ronaldo thinks of Messi way more than Messi thinks of Ronaldo. His unhealthy obsession with Messi cost him a red card and put his team in an uncesessary difficult situation. Mind you, his ban is likely to be extended once that push on the referee is reviewed.
One thing you people fail to realize is even
when a Ronaldo ain't playing. Isco and the
rest are up for the task. It has been proven
b4 even yesterday in first 45mins.

A 3-1 coming to Santiago without a Ronaldo
is equivalent to a Ronaldo on the pitch at
Camp Nou. Talk about obsession & i laugh.
All these fake mind readers seff, abeg no time.

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Sanchez01: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Rapahel1116:

You honestly don't understand football and the philosophies of Football clubs, particularly that of the team you support.

Barcelona's philosophy has always been the La Masia while Real's has always been star signings. Simply put, two Spanish clubs with two opposite ideologies.

Barcelona's problem started when they signed Suarez and Neymar. They lost it and forgot about the La Masia, thinking they could always pick another star signing in the market when they feel like it.

Here is the truth, Barcelona was nowhere near Madrid before 2006 and didn't even come close until the ascension of Ronaldinho who played with the likes of Giuly, Eto'o and a host of others. The continuity wasn't difficult as a young Messi was waiting in the wings for Ronaldinho to leave the stage and that he did without hassles.

This period in time was inevitable. The over-dependence on Messi and his ability has always been the problem and truth is, no one saw it coming.

Right now, Barcelona's midfield is a mess, the defence is sheer horror and Messi has dropped to a deeper role in midfield which means the would need to get extraordinary forwards to get the job done.

Zidane capitalised in resuscitating the Castilla with so many stars waiting for Ronaldo to leave. Martin Odegaard and Enzo Zidane are just two of them. Madrid's dominance isn't ending soon but it would be one hell of a long wait for Barcelona to get it right. Messi is aging just as Ronaldo which is a huge problem for the Catalan club.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Rapahel1116: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Asensio was offered to barca for 5m from Mallorca .BT instead dis incompetent board signed Douglas for 5.5m where d hell is d fucking Douglas now ?bartomeu is using Dis tram for personal business gains ...he wants to sign d Chinese dragon lord becos he his company has something going on with evergrande company ...he wants to pls Dis Chinese investors by buying a 29yr old ....isco was a die hard messi fan and hasn't hid it one bit ....he wanted barca right from malaga...modric was a barca fan BT for his case I would understand cos den we had xavi,iniesta,alcantara,fabregas,BT Dis stupid board sold alcantara for some little change.To b honest I see Madrid winning another UCL Di's year.I don't even know y going for coutinho would b our best option now ....there are many talents out there ,barca needs a xavi type of midfielder. Coutinho is more direct ,he doesn't control d tempo BT d dude is versatile.seri would HV been a good option bt d doesn't do well in tight spaces BT its better we get a 26yr old seri for 40m£ Dan a Chinese dragon Lord who is fucking 29 for DAT same amount .Di's team is so messed up...if Di's board continues messi should leave for mancity .he has just 5yrs left in him and I don't want Di's board running his legacy.barca has so so many mediocre players,some were signed for business purposes....y d hell is turan still a barca player ....we have many LORDS comes,Vidal,del boy,turan(the biggest lord)digne,vermaleen,...dude Dis team is so messed up ....barca without messi is like a Granada team wearing d barca jersey now.Suarez is below par ....I was saying Di's last season ...."barca should get a center forward who would play after Suarez clocks 31" and d dude is showing signs of regressing,he's a striker who relies on his strength and physicality ...he has d worst first touch ..common,get dolgberg.rakitic shouldn't b a first team player .iniesta needs replacement ....I love Di's Madrid board ,they knew wat they where doing wen barca had MSN....barca and MSN and couldn't capitalise on DAT by bringing WC cm ,#fuvkdisboard#bartoout
KinzyeWriter:
Well said bro, The biggest mistake the the Fc barca did was not buying a replacement before the released of Neymar and they are very reluctant to buy players, according to a source, Asensio, Isco, Modric, were first targeted by Barca before Madrid snatched them, the same thing this season, Madrid signed 4 players who should have been signed by barca.. and the work is getting more harder for Messi(I feel sorry for him). meanwhile he is not getting any younger.

Real Madrid are now learning to breath without Ronaldo using the surplus materials

But Barca at the moment cannot risk that by benching Messi. No

Barca fans should keep praying he doesn't get injured on the Hard task ahead him, he will surely work himself up this season cry

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by menwongo(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Jammiiee:
Yaga cheesy dem go spend carelessly now
Yes ooo, unless they want chop position 8 for table this season
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Rapahel1116: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2017
See dis dude oh ...wen u Strt de watch ball ...no b d same tin wey u talk I just talk ....don't get me started did morning oh ....or ssngo go strike u now .....wat did I just say or do u need glasses ...Madrid has been building a great team ...while barca has been getting mediocre players outside instead of focusing on lamasia and buying world class players outside ...DAT was barca before ....use ur lamasia and get world class players outside ...not mediocre players
Sanchez01:

You honestly don't understand football and the philosophies of Football clubs, particularly that of the team you support.

Barcelona's philosophy has always been the La Masia while Real's has always been star signings. Simply put, two Spanish clubs with two opposite ideologies.

Barcelona's problem started when they signed Suarez and Neymar. They lost it and forgot about the La Masia, thinking they could always pick another star signing in the market when they feel like it.

Here is the truth, Barcelona was nowhere near Madrid before 2006 and didn't even come close until the ascension of Ronaldinho who played with the likes of Giuly, Eto'o and a host of others. The continuity wasn't difficult as a young Messi was waiting in the wings for Ronaldinho to leave the stage and that he did without hassles.

This period in time was inevitable. The over-dependence on Messi and his ability has always been the problem and truth is, no one saw it coming.

Right now, Barcelona's midfield is a mess, the defence is sheer horror and Messi has dropped to a deeper role in midfield which means the would need to get extraordinary forwards to get the job done.

Zidane capitalised in resuscitating the Castilla with so many stars waiting for Ronaldo to leave. Martin Odegaard and Enzo Zidane are just two of them. Madrid's dominance isn't ending soon but it would be one hell of a long wait for Barcelona to get it right. Messi is aging just as Ronaldo which is a huge problem for the Catalan club.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by anigbajumo(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Am really happy about the loss,useless board and the president will do the needful b4 ending of this week.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by charlesm91(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

Doing that exact same holding of shirt celebration that Messi did shows he's been thinking of him since that Classico in April. Totally unnecessary if you ask me.
someone gotta respond to that and who better than his archrival. Messi fcked with the bernabue crowd, Ronaldo did so on behalf of Madrid fans.

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by anigbajumo(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Asensio was offered to barca for 5m from Mallorca .BT instead dis incompetent board signed Douglas for 5.5m where d hell is d fucking Douglas now ?bartomeu is using Dis tram for personal business gains ...he wants to sign d Chinese dragon lord becos he his company has something going on with evergrande company ...he wants to pls Dis Chinese investors by buying a 29yr old ....isco was a die hard messi fan and hasn't hid it one bit ....he wanted barca right from malaga...modric was a barca fan BT for his case I would understand cos den we had xavi,iniesta,alcantara,fabregas,BT Dis stupid board sold alcantara for some little change.To b honest I see Madrid winning another UCL Di's year.I don't even know y going for coutinho would b our best option now ....there are many talents out there ,barca needs a xavi type of midfielder. Coutinho is more direct ,he doesn't control d tempo BT d dude is versatile.seri would HV been a good option bt d doesn't do well in tight spaces BT its better we get a 26yr old seri for 40m£ Dan a Chinese dragon Lord who is fucking 29 for DAT same amount .Di's team is so messed up...if Di's board continues messi should leave for mancity .he has just 5yrs left in him and I don't want Di's board running his legacy.barca has so so many mediocre players,some were signed for business purposes....y d hell is turan still a barca player ....we have many LORDS comes,Vidal,del boy,turan(the biggest lord)digne,vermaleen,...dude Dis team is so messed up ....barca without messi is like a Granada team wearing d barca jersey now.Suarez is below par ....I was saying Di's last season ...."barca should get a center forward who would play after Suarez clocks 31" and d dude is showing signs of regressing,he's a striker who relies on his strength and physicality ...he has d worst first touch ..common,get dolgberg.rakitic shouldn't b a first team player .iniesta needs replacement ....I love Di's Madrid board ,they knew wat they where doing wen barca had MSN....barca and MSN and couldn't capitalise on DAT by bringing WC cm ,#fuvkdisboard#bartoout

God bless you,exactly my thought. Av not seen this b4 I said the board will do the needful this week hopefully. Laporta is better than bortmeu,he is a big fool using fc barca for personal gain.Barcelona will table another higher bid for couthinho nd dembele this week after Madrid beat us again on Wednesday. Am really impressed about the loss coz it will fasten the next decision of this useless board.Pls wat is paco Alcacer,Gomez,Vidal, Arda nd co doing in barca team.....??
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Konami94: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Draei:

One thing you people fail to realize is even
when a Ronaldo ain't playing. Isco and the
rest are up for the task. It has been proven
b4 even yesterday in first 45mins.

A 3-1 coming to Santiago without a Ronaldo
is equivalent to a Ronaldo on the pitch at
Camp Nou. Talk about obsession & i laugh.
All these fake mind readers seff, abeg no time.

Now i didn't say Madrid won't beat Barca without Ronaldo, they have done it before. I said his unnecessary celebrations cost his team a red card and put his team in a position they had no business being in. Messi scored that goal in April and did that celebration out of spontaneity. We all had forgotten about it, but Ronaldo on the other hand probably kept dreaming of how he would do his own back and ended up picking a red card for his troubles cheesy. Anyways congrats to Madrid, feels good seeing UEFAlona lose, before you start thinking I'm a Barca fan. I just felt the celebration was childish and uncesessary and in 1st leg of a supercup nonetheless.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by smartnero24(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2017
ATM Barcelona is poorly run across all levels.

End of an era.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

Well either Ronaldo or Messi jubilates the same way or cr7 copied Messi it is all interesting - and mind you Ronaldo jubilation doesn't make him a bad guy so chill
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Viking007(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2017
I just love how Ronaldo came in, scored a banger of a winner then leaves. cheesy
#Legend

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by sirfee(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

We will see on Wed
Return leg grin grin grin
Madrid straight winning
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by newsomtin(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldo.

enters.... scores.... leaves

he has twins and a pregnant bae to attend to.

no time���

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94