Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 (66882 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

Now i didn't say Madrid won't beat Barca without Ronaldo, they have done it before. I said his unnecessary celebrations cost his team a red card and put his team in a position they had no business being in. Messi scored that goal in April and did that celebration out of spontaneity. We all had forgotten about it, but Ronaldo on the other hand probably kept dreaming of how he would do his own back and ended up picking a red card for his troubles cheesy. Anyways congrats to Madrid, feels good seeing UEFAlona lose, before you start thinking I'm a Barca fan. I just felt the celebration was childish and uncesessary and in 1st leg of a supercup nonetheless.
Childish for your mind but very mature and saucy for my own mind wink

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Dollabiz: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Oh
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2017
Rapahel1116:
See dis dude oh ...wen u Strt de watch ball ...no b d same tin wey u talk I just talk ....don't get me started did morning oh ....or ssngo go strike u now .....wat did I just say or do u need glasses ...Madrid has been building a great team ...while barca has been getting mediocre players outside instead of focusing on lamasia and buying world class players outside ...DAT was barca before ....use ur lamasia and get world class players outside ...not mediocre players
I tire o, people sha, he jsut wan talk his own grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by onpoint247: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2017
Barca fan pls hide your face in shame...... Did Ronaldo scores oh yes he did.... Did 19 year old boy Assensio scores yes he did...... Wow is Ronaldo still the best player in the world? Yes he is, is Zidane the best coach oh yes he is, is #Halamadrid the best team ever? Wow Barca boys know the answer. Kwakwakwakwakwa

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Moganajoe: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2017
mukina2:
Neymar will be somewhere laughing grin grin

But the ref was there as his replacement, just that he forgot to wear barca's jersey.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Konami94: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2017
charlesm91:
someone gotta respond to that and who better than his archrival. Messi fcked with the bernabue crowd, Ronaldo did so on behalf of Madrid fans.
At the expense of a red card. And Messi never saw the need to respond to this. Only goes to show which player dreams of the other then they go to sleep at night grin grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Anextin(f): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2017
sunshineV:

Madrid go ear am this night. This no be man u ooo

How market. Madrid Don hear m abi. Oh yes they heard shouts of victory haahhaha
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by purplekayc(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2017
newsomtin:
Ronaldo.

enters....
scores....
leaves

he has twins and a pregnant bae to attend to.

no time���
grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by purplekayc(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

At the expense of a red card. And Messi never saw the need to respond to this. Only goes to show which player dreams of the other then they go to sleep at night grin grin
and he did this

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by cletz991(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Konami94:

You can make your points without throwing insults. I want to believe we are all civilized people but I guess I'm wrong. Anyways, Ronaldo's so called retaliation cost him and his team a red card and it was totally uncesessary. Ronaldo has done arrogant celebrations at the Nou Camp before (11/12 season comes to mind) and Messi did not see the need to retaliate with his own celebrations. Bottomline is Ronaldo is obsessed with Messi, and Ronaldo thinks of Messi way more than Messi thinks of Ronaldo. His unhealthy obsession with Messi cost him a red card and put his team in an uncesessary difficult situation. Mind you, his ban is likely to be extended once that push on the referee is reviewed.
keep quiet abeg

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by rikamann: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2017
kstyle2:
CR7 is a god...best player ever to grace the game of soccer

What will you say about the sons of God of soccer Maradona, Zidane and Ronaldinho
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2017
CzarChris:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Babe, become a Madrid fan, and I promise you a premium Madrid fan club ticket with a Real Madrid team jersey with your name on it.

Fellow Madrid fans, come make we join hands convert this one ASAP!!! She is salvageable. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy..I remain where I am o #viscaelbarca
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Konami94: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2017
cletz991:
keep quiet abeg
So in your mind you have said something or what? Anyways, I won't stoop down to your level, so I'll let you have the last word bro. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by demefa(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

Respect and Common sense fall on you
Respect and common sense fall on ur stupid father
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Rapahel1116: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldo ban na 4-12 matches ban ....cos he push ref....cc Sanchez01 no vex abeg ...I de vex for here .
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by sunshineV(f): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Anextin:

How market. Madrid Don hear m abi. Oh yes they heard shouts of victory haahhaha

Izzit ur fault? Iss not ur fault nah

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by engrhorla(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2017
kally90:
I told you

I knw it may be tight affair

I expected a draw
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
U no well ooooh grin grin grin grin
You be Barca cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol no ooo... I be Chelsea, not against Madrid but the Clinical just sounds funny
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by engrhorla(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Khutie:

...and yhu saw the final score ba.? Seems like Barca needed Neymar more than he needed them.
Tooj u long after u realised u goofed!

Barca were serial losers b4 Neymar so u are right
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Thobiy(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2017
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by krushdripper(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldo would face a 12 match ban for pushing the ref, now that's good enough for spoiling things for the catalans cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Thobiy(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Sanchez01:
With Red Card grin
Barca no sabi use advantage when playing madrid. Up Madrid. Barca will still say they did not miss neymar, if i hear
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Thobiy(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2017
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by malton: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

You honestly don't understand football and the philosophies of Football clubs, particularly that of the team you support.

Barcelona's philosophy has always been the La Masia while Real's has always been star signings. Simply put, two Spanish clubs with two opposite ideologies.

Barcelona's problem started when they signed Suarez and Neymar. They lost it and forgot about the La Masia, thinking they could always pick another star signing in the market when they feel like it.

Here is the truth, Barcelona was nowhere near Madrid before 2006 and didn't even come close until the ascension of Ronaldinho who played with the likes of Giuly, Eto'o and a host of others. The continuity wasn't difficult as a young Messi was waiting in the wings for Ronaldinho to leave the stage and that he did without hassles.

This period in time was inevitable. The over-dependence on Messi and his ability has always been the problem and truth is, no one saw it coming.

Right now, Barcelona's midfield is a mess, the defence is sheer horror and Messi has dropped to a deeper role in midfield which means the would need to get extraordinary forwards to get the job done.

Zidane capitalised in resuscitating the Castilla with so many stars waiting for Ronaldo to leave. Martin Odegaard and Enzo Zidane are just two of them. Madrid's dominance isn't ending soon but it would be one hell of a long wait for Barcelona to get it right. Messi is aging just as Ronaldo which is a huge problem for the Catalan club.

Barcelona fan here; but that's an honest assessment of the situation on ground. Inept, corrupt, and calamitous do not even begin to describe the current board.

They are far much worse than can be depicted in written words!
And actually, Barcelona is in a much worse situation than the scoreline suggests. Time shall reveal the amount of damage being done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by Sanchez01: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2017
malton:

Barcelona fan here; but that's an honest assessment of the situation on ground. Inept, corrupt, and calamitous do not even begin to describe the current board.

They are far much worse than can be depicted in written words!
And actually, Barcelona is in a much worse situation than the scoreline suggests. Time shall reveal the amount of damage being done.
True, corruption has found its way into the Barcelona board. The greater damage would be manifested the moment injury plagues the team as there would be no decent players to fill in the gap.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by seunny4lif(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Lol no ooo... I be Chelsea, not against Madrid but the Clinical just sounds funny
Spur dey come for una next week
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by njokuifeanyi30: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
haymekus:

U get sense??

seems u watched back of tv, 1 goal pique(own goal) second goal Ronaldo pique can't mark him, third goal asenscio pique can't mark him, Barcelona needs defenders, CDM nd CB
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by malton: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

True, corruption has found its way into the Barcelona board. The greater damage would be manifested the moment injury plagues the team as there would be no decent players to fill in the gap.

Well said, sir.

I'd think Barca has the least transparent board in the whole of Europe right now. And, for a team so badly in need of revamping in midfield, the potential signing of Paulinho leaves so much to be desired. I can hardly see the sense in that. It's no wonder the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy. To think they passed up the chance to sign Asensio in 2015.

Right now, Isco alone has the quality of all Barca midfielders combined. We are signing players Tottenham would rather let go. Says how much the level has dropped and how fast.

Mehn... Can't even shout. Should have seen the dejected figure I cut while watching the game last night.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by yungmill(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Oluwasinayomi:
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy

Congratulations to you guys but it's still not over
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 by MrCEO69(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
onpoint247:
Barca fan pls hide your face in shame...... Did Ronaldo scores oh yes he did.... Did 19 year old boy Assensio scores yes he did...... Wow is Ronaldo still the best player in the world? Yes he is, is Zidane the best coach oh yes he is, is #Halamadrid the best team ever? Wow Barca boys know the answer. Kwakwakwakwakwa

he is 22 please

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.