Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? (945 Views)

Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? / What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? / Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by wonder360: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
I have a Capital of #100000
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
wonder360:
I have a Capital of #100000

Invest that capital on my Youtube channel and rep the rewards as I grow my brand, Agro is a normal mans business while online branding is for big boys, if you like my offer my number is on my profile call me and I will show you my channel and what I do.
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by hoyze24: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
There are so many agribusiness you can venture into with that. However at this time of the year, I would advise you go into marketing; buy from production areas and sell in urban centres. There are many crops you can start with but yam and sweet potato can be better produce to start with.

2 Likes

Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by OdunP(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
like the man above said, sales and marketing. then invest profits that comes from there to farming . This also gives u time to learn. If u r interested, I have an lpo to supply 3,000 crates of eggs to a con pan, I have done 1,700 crates already, remaining 1,300 crates, u can do the supply for the remaining . call me if u will be interested. 08166732518. u can make up to N150 per crate
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by wonder360: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Invest that capital on my Youtube channel and rep the rewards as I grow my brand, Agro is a normal mans business while online branding is for big boys, if you like my offer my number is on my profile call me and I will show you my channel and what I do.

put me through here
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by wonder360: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
OdunP:
like the man above said, sales and marketing. then invest profits that comes from there to farming . This also gives u time to learn. If u r interested, I have an lpo to supply 3,000 crates of eggs to a con pan, I have done 1,700 crates already, remaining 1,300 crates, u can do the supply for the remaining . call me if u will be interested. 08166732518. u can make up to N150 per crate

who do I supply to?
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by wonder360: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
hoyze24:
There are so many agribusiness you can venture into with that. However at this time of the year, I would advise you go into marketing; buy from production areas and sell in urban centres. There are many crops you can start with but yam and sweet potato can be better produce to start with.

I really don't know where to start from
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
wonder360:

put me through here

My youtube channels name is called SIMBAZ search for me you will see me there immdiately if you like the contents I make then call me I will tell you what I will use your cash for.
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by hoyze24: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
wonder360:

I really don't know where to start from
Start somewhere, first thing would be to decide the produce you want to deal in. Thereafter, conduct research on where it can be sourced, target market and price. You need to take extra care while sourcing, with the amount you have, it's not advisable you travel long distance to source for produce. You can have a reliable person deliver to you or you go to nearby producing regions. Most important part is be sure there's a market before you put your money into any business.
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by OdunP(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2017
wonder360:

who do I supply to?

the company I supply. They are one of the biggest confectionary company in nigeria. They make most of the canfectionary u see on display in shop rite, spar etc. I can't disclose the name of the company here for reasons obvious. but I can tell u if u call. that is after interviewing u to know how serious u are.

Cheers
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by hngprincess: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
All things are possible. Check out your competition at SPAR Nigeria and learn a few things from their product packaging and the likes

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Used Empty Cement Bags Needed - Over 15000 Bags.. / Why The Sudden Increase In Demand For Cashew Nuts In The Global Market? / A Gold Mine Yet To Be Explored In Agriculture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.