Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? (14072 Views)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / After Repentance, Must A Lady Confess The Paternity Of Her Child To Hubby??? / After Repentance, Should Adultery Be Confessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
D devil will furnish a duplex for me in hell if I do such... angry
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Based on what?, God cannot even remember I copied in my exams once I ask for forgiveness. Those guy returning their certificate are only practising self righteousness. At the end of the day, they return their certificate yet become guiders on MMM, make millions and refuse to returns their loots to their downline when MMM freeezes, crashes or stops paying. Most people returning their certificates are well established business men who are not seeking for employment or admission.

We must all be rich!

Ponzi Hater
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Richy4(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Was it After l must have used the hell out of it...for further studies and getting a job...and then remembered I have sinned and decide to return it?
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by desmond1991(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
if i return it make i die grin
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by YINKS89(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Na wa...... Na real WA...
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by KingLennon(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
KingLennon:
Even if it is a pastor, he will not return it. You want to tell me dat dis pastors no do malpratice back then? Old things have passed away everything has become knew. Leave the certificate make e dey like that and lets focus on the future ministry grin
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Carter4luv(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
I will not return it, as God take forgive me na so e go take forgive my certificate. The
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Carter4luv(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
I will not return it, as God take forgive me na so e go take forgive my certificate.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by amofah1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
See talk! sad
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by 0b100100111: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
I shall never be well with repentance and whoever invented the word

Repent kor, Repant ni!

1 Like

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by zabadii(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Luk 19:8 But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount."
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Agboola321(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
If you used an exam machinery then u have to but if not ask for forgiveness and never return to it. My opinion though
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by stanluiz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
solid3:
Return fire.

If I return the certificate, how do I return all the benefits of derived for the the use of the certificate?

Imagine someone who's a graduate returning his WAEC certificate, will he also return the degree certificate too and probably return all the money he must have made through any of those?

Return your certificate does not make you holier than Elijah.
Thank you bro.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by enchantedone(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
we shld nt see restitution as a prerequisite for salvation cos d bible neva made mention of dat. most times we limit xam malpractice to only paying one to write an exam 4 u but it is wider Dan dat. assuming out of ignorance I asked some1 4 d answer to an exam qs in primary school and I later give my life to Christ when I grow older do u think it is necessary 4 me to return my primary skul certificate and start all over again? definitely not. the commandments of the lord are not grievous God just wants our heart to be humble and contrite.

1 Like

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Rilwayne001: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
tintingz:
Lol... Clown. grin

Abi Nah.. We've all at a point in time of our lives made one or two mistakes that cannot be undo. The best we can do is to ask for forgiveness and repent from ever going there again, but these Christians are too sanctimonious that they take things to holy that they themselves can't do without. Even Jesus that they claim to follow wasn't an exception. At a point in time he got furious that he cursed an innocent tree for not bearing fruits when actually it wasn't it's time to bear it.

We are imperfect being, we are only trying to be perfect when actually we can never be perfect. That's the point these people are not ready to see.

1 Like

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by talebearer123: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Can you kill a child you got through funication after you have repented?

Guy you move on. When God forgives he doesnt remember your mis deeds. Old thing have passed away behold all things have become new.

The only BUT is
If you deserve spanking na Him go decide that and the way He would go about it. Like He did in Davids case snatching Uriahs wife an killing him.
But as for you repent and move on.
Thats it

1 Like

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by ezelous: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Piiko:
Nope, as a matter of personal policy, I don't cheat on any exams cool
Eh who ask you?
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Beloveth old things has past away and all things become new.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
ezelous:
Eh who ask you?

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

Dis question carry heavy weight foolishness.

Na u holy pass Moses & Elijah.
Return am na.
Mumu.

"If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away and behold all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

You and everything that pertains to you have become new. The blood of Jesus speaks grace on your behalf & has blotted your past with no trace whatsoever!

Hallelujah!
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by slowice(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is like comparing the law with grace.. The law is useless before grace

1 Like

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Kest001: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Since I don repent..I can't ooo...where I wan start again..silly question ...
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by KweenAngela(f): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
God forbid
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Brethren Can you return a WAEC certificate for engaging in examination malpractice after giving your life to Christ?
CAN YOU RETURN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE YOU HAVE HAD AFTER YOU REPENT? CAN YOU ALSO RETURN BOOBS YOU HAVE SUCKED AFTER YOU REPENT?
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by emmasege: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
zabadii:
Luk 19:8 But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount."
Did the Lord ask Zacchaeus to do this? No. He did it voluntarily and that wasn't necessary for him to be saved. He only went an extra mile to show his devotion to Christ.

Don't destroy people's lives with needless restitutions and human doctrines.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Orpe7(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Old things have passed away.
Cant return nada
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Memories12411: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yes you can. But remember to return all the proceeds from the certificate. Then you can go and sin no more.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Joshua070(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
undecidedi dey crazy
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Lionofdjungle: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
What about what you've accomplished with the certificate? Is it returnable? embarassed
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by charlsecy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
zabadii:
Does that mean they should return the certificate 4 times?
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nigeriadondie: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Say wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / What's Your Favorite Hymn? / What Happens After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.