Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? (14089 Views)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / After Repentance, Must A Lady Confess The Paternity Of Her Child To Hubby??? / After Repentance, Should Adultery Be Confessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by spellings390(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
how can , what of all bleep they do before
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Bestchisom(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
After all the hard work I put in to carry "expo".. Mba grin grin grin

after all the smart ways man take hide d expo...
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Healer007: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
As in firstly where are u returning it to
You will go to WAEC office and tell them you cheated but have repented and u wanna return your certificate, then what?
They will burn it for you What will they stand to gain
Is it not the certificate that got you into Uni/Poly/ColEdu Will u also renounce your degree/diploma

Na wa oo
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Kenon9: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Old things have passed away and all things have become new. Then why go to the past and bring an old thing,or event into the present? Let go of the past mistakes,cheating etc and move on with your life.
We all did things in the past that were wrong apart from exam malpractices,we can't keep going to the past.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by tintingz(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Abi Nah.. We've all at a point in time of our lives made one or two mistakes that cannot be undo. The best we can do is to ask for forgiveness and repent from ever going there again, but these Christians are too sanctimonious that they take things to holy that they themselves can't do without. Even Jesus that they claim to follow wasn't an exception. At a point in time he got furious that he cursed an innocent tree for not bearing fruits when actually it wasn't it's time to bear it.

We are imperfect being, we are only trying to be perfect when actually we can never be perfect. That's the point these people are not ready to see.
You mind them?

They will go to the alter and reveal their past secrete to the whole congregation saying it is part of repentance which I know is part of stupidity.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Jabioro: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ask David why he still held on to Sheba though the husband is late.. but he refused to free the woman from his blossom affairs.... that was what produced the greatest king we have King Solomon..
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by sconp: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
In order not to ask​ myself​ this question, I didn't do the crime so heck I aren't even supposed to be on this thread.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by alfredo4u(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
No be for dis Nina......unless fed govt go sort me enoughq
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by sabbath316(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Some pple are crazy! How will an olosho return to being a virgin after repentance? Fanatics
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by brightnonso: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
davillian:
I rather goto he'll than to return it
You better return it than go to HELL, because Hell is better imagined than going there.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by globatop: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is the reason corruption is not abated in this country, somebody is making a true confession on criminality and WAEC was just glad to receive the certificate back and hail them. In a saner country they are liable to prosecution and likely Jailed to serve as deterrent for others.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
No.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Can Nigeria government/politicians return wealth they stole when were in government after repentance
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Trexnemesis(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
O ya werey niyen o.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
What of d gals u slept with
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Brethren Can you return a WAEC certificate for engaging in examination malpractice after giving your life to Christ?

Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Ejomax77(m): 2:25am On Aug 14, 2017
owaeghianye:
i don't do exam malpractice i block lecturers
why do I have a feelin that you're a product of uniben?
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by walextar(m): 3:36am On Aug 14, 2017
I fit include am for my will..
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Zinny25(f): 4:34am On Aug 14, 2017
This is restitution.. In as much as restitution is necessary in a life of a true Christian, it's not really everything that can be restituted. If you did expo in waec I don't think it's really necessary to return the certificate, all you need to do is to ask for forgiveness. The Bible said in the days of ignorance God winked out but commands repentance. Acts 17:30. But if u r using a forged waec result, I think it's necessary u meet your VC / Registrar to tell him about it or Waec whichever be the case, they may decide you return it. But make sure you pray and also seek godly counsel before you go to meet either your Registrar or waec as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by raphaeladeyele: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2017
After Repentance,next to avoid bad behaviour. Igba aimo lofi certicate
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by enshy: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Brethren Can you return a WAEC certificate for engaging in examination malpractice after giving your life to Christ?
Good Morning brother.
We don't come to forums like this on sensitive issues as this.
Please seek advice from your leaders in the local church.
Pray to God and Study the Word for Wisdom to Direct...
Rem 'he that lacketh wisdom let him ask of God who giveth liberally without doubting' & 'wisdom is profitable to direct'....Amen!
Note: Restitutions are done not out of zeal but prayerfully with divine guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Idoko619(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Can I return the meat I stole from my mommy's pot

It's just like asking "can Adam vomit the apple he ate at the garden of Eden?? undecided

Or better yet, if I had given birth out of wedlock, I should kill the baby undecided

u r a prblm solver...u just answered all the question.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by newslifeop: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2017
No
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by kaywhy09(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2017
It is called restitution. You do it if you are led, not because you repent.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by BENSIR: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2017
NO. Because If any man be in Christ, old things have pass away and everything is now new. You are starting a new life not to recall the old again
Restitution is different from repentance.
Restitution is of old testament and repentant is of new testament.
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by Emmawa(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2017
Would that work? lol...
MRAKBEE:
Re: Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? by august2224(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Moving4:
As long as I am lead by d spirit I can...

the Word does not contradict itself. so the blood of Jesus is no longer good enough to cleanse you from all unrighteousness? so ur salvation is now by works (by u making recompense for all the wrongs u did) and no more by faith? pls read ur Bible and do not be ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.