Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) (811 Views)

Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by ultron12345: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
For this case, I will be dividing health problems into 2 groups. These groups are the External health problems and the Internal health problems.

For the External health problems, these are health problems that can be seen by simply looking at the sick person. They include problems like ulcers, injuries, certain types of cancer like skin cancer, amputations, goiter e.t.c

For the Internal health problems, these are health problems that cannot be seen by just looking at the person having the problem, as they usually seem healthy outside, but sick inside. These conditions usually require extensive medical tests to identify. They include headache, backpain, bone fractures, certain types of cancer, diabetes, HIV, heart problems e.t.c

In Churches, we have seen healing of diseases from both of the aforementioned groups but I want to draw your attention to something. For this case, I will be using 2 diseases, one from each group. Each of the diseases will represent its group. I will be using bone fractures for the internal problems and ulcers/injuries for the external problems. I trust that the majority, if not everyone, have seen or heard of the healing of both bone fractures and ulcers/injuries.

In the case of bone fractures (internal problems), we will be using a fracture of any leg bone. The person comes to the pastor unable to walk. The inability to walk is because the bones are broken/scattered/shattered and cannot bear the weight of the person. The person is then prayed for by the pastor. Immediately after the prayer, the person stands up and starts walking and starts shouting that he/she can now walk. For the person to walk, it means that all the fractured bones have MOVED into their right position. This means that during the prayer, the bones were busy physically moving to their respective positions, making the person able to walk afterwards.

Now, in the case of external problems, we will be using ulcers or injuries as an example. When someone with an ulcer comes to church for healing, and the pastor prays for the person, after the prayer, maybe the person will be able to move the body part affected by the ulcer, but the ulcer or injury will NEVER physically disappear. The person will then go home and then comeback some days, weeks or months later to give testimony and the entire ulcer/injury will now have disappeared.

In the bone fracture case, the bones physically moved inside the persons body, where they cannot be seen. Why isn't this same physical action during healing of the the bone fracture (internal disease) also seen in the healing of ulcers and injuries (external diseases) so that the ulcer or the injury would have completely disappeared by the time the pastor is through with prayers, just as the bones have arranged themselves by the end of the prayer.

This same example can be applied to any disease, immediately after praying for HIV, diabetes, High blood pressure patients, which are internal diseases, tests are done, and the disease is found to be gone, but we will never see goiter or an injury, which can be seen externally, completely disappear after prayers, rather they will comeback weeks later, either after seeking medical treatment or cleaning up the makeup artist's work.

To the miracle believers, why is this so ?

My Conclusion - Healing miracles are nothing but scripted drama.........What is your conclusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by elantraceey(f): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't know about those shows put up on TV and the rest but having experienced and witness healing miracles, I can say with all certainty that healing miracles do happen.
Re: Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by ultron12345: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
elantraceey:
I don't know about those shows put up on TV and the rest but having experienced and witness healing miracles, I can say with all certainty that healing miracles do happen.
then what can you say about the observation in the post, the physical needs to happen during healing, but for some reason, it happens immediately, when we can't see, but refuses to happen where the whole world can see it.
Re: Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by cuteguy12345(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2017
excellent post OP, I am waiting for part 2, Christians will avoid this thread like a plague
Re: Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by cuteguy12345(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2017
elantraceey:
come and answer the OPs question , or have you run away
Re: Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by OtemAtum: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
elantraceey:

Elantracey shocked shocked

First time I'd be coming across this name in our homo sapiens age. I thought nobody bears this name anymore but I've just been proven wrong. Here's the song composed by your namesake millions of years back. I hope you aren't her reincarnation though. cool

Doctufos:
8:02pm On Aug 03
A song of Elantracey: My eyes are opening

14. I'm wondering how I never knew that I'm not what I think I am. It's so emotional to know that there are lies beyond my truth.
15. I've been hearing how my own god devoured his foes within a blink. But now I watch how thousands mock my unchangeable god without a care. Is god changing I cannot tell? But they have said he cannot change. It's either he has changed or else he has not done what they said he did, those things in the scrolls of Moussa.
16. I call in vain to god to see and punish those who mocked him bad. The more I pray, the more they grow in strength and intellect. But I hurt myself with tears emotion, yet ne'er setting my god in motion. And then I say it's time to check what they have made me be.
17. It was the most shocking of all adventure when I slept and saw the future. We are evolving in a while from now to something living without religion. The lies of religion are the lies of legions. They make the dull duller and the rich richer. Then I wonder how the lies of religion has stayed for so long.
18. Now I say bye to Yeshua the greatest liar of all time. Maybe your soon is the next fifty millennium. But I plead with nature that the soon of Yeshua should be hidden from my descendants in five centuries away.
Re: Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by elantraceey(f): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

Elantracey shocked shocked

First time I'd be coming across this name in our homo sapiens age. I thought nobody bears this name anymore but I've just been proven wrong. Here's the song composed by your namesake millions of years back. I hope you aren't her reincarnation though. cool

Wow.... so my name is not so unique after all, I'm nothing like that elantracey though, I love God and will never stop loving him smiley
Re: Proof That Healing Miracles Are Fake ? (PART 1) by OtemAtum: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
elantraceey:

Wow.... so my name is not so unique after all, I'm nothing like that elantracey though, I love God and will never stop loving him smiley

Even the story of that Elantracey wasn't about hating God, but rather, about relearning what God is and what God is not.

(1) (Reply)

224 Names Of God And Meaning / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual For Today 10th December - Lesson 15 / RCCG 50 Days Fasting And Prayer Points In 2018 [first Lap]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.