Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing (44245 Views)

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by creamylicious(f): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Well, these are generalisations about how not to behave as a married woman.
IMHO, a woman wouldn't flirt and give in to another man if you as the man is a doting husband, lover and friend.
Using sex as a weapon is the last thing any lady would wanna try with me. I'm not a sex freak and I can go for ages without sex. She is the one who would beg me to touch her cos once you turn me off, I stay off.same goes for food, I've never been a foodie.
By and large, diff men have diff levels of tolerability, couples should understand themselves and make their union work out fine.
please second wife me

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:
what a nice word. r u a teacher
yeah and I'm into other things
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by MisterGrace: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Who is deceiving who sad

See this impossible ones.

Trying to start argument.
Jesus Christ! This is energy draining.

Why not just see the positive side of this message and digest em?
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by uzojames: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
ok, let me come and be going
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by NothingDoMe: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
MiaB:
On behalf of women we don't give a fvck
My sister. You stand alone. Many women will come for your head for trying to scatter their marriage.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by concho(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
They should make money too
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by MizOmalicha(f): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
MiaB:
On behalf of women we don't give a fvck
I OVER CONCUR!!

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Trexnemesis(m): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
7. DON'T BOTHER ME WITH EVERY LITTLE THING. SHE MUST BE ADULT ENOUGH TO TAKE SOME DECISIONS BY HERSELF.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
emmayayodeji:

punting levels
Piiko so you follow me sabi DrWise? aw is u?
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Humility017(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lalas247:
I don't agree with point 3 sad
so you believe in using sex as punishment?
a woman who does that is gradually pushing her husband to go seek pleasures outside...
never tempt your spouse....likewise men.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
9iceX:
The dream of every man is to ensure the happiness of his home. In this regard, he wants to put in the best of his effort to attain putting a lasting smile on the face of his wife. However, there appear to be some setbacks that might be pulling down his efforts; part of which is his inability to put a stop to some certain habits from his wife. Most of these habits are the tough-to-communicate kinds, so I want to be the mouthpiece of every man in this post.

Things women need to stop doing to gain trust from their husband

Below are the list of the things every man wishes their wives stop doing

1. You need to stop involving yourself with other men

As most people would have it, that women can be more jealous than the men. In as much as I wouldn’t want to start an argument in this regard, it might interest you to know that men don’t like to see their wives flirting around with other men. Having a conversation with a man in the office or within the neighbourhood is okay, but flirting with these men is where you may go wrong. You would be surprised how a mere flirt you termed “safe” can transform into an extra marital affair. It started from “just talking” to exchanging of numbers. No matter how smart you tried to play being smart, he pushed it to the next level by making late night calls and text. Soon, you realized there is need to start hiding your conversations with your husband at home – cheating in disguise. You husband would try to prevent you from “safe flirting” with other men because they knew it would transform into something big which could collapse their marriage. But how would they communicate this to you without you feeling, “oh, he doesn’t trust me”.

2. You need to disassociate yourself from weird friends

Occasionally, before you got married, you are known to embrace everyone who stretches a friendship hand to you. That is cool though, but it’s time you start to filter off some friends, especially those who do not add any value to your marriage. No man wants to see his wife involved with a weird friend, who could at any time introduce her to a different or negative way of life.

3. Using sex as a punishment is never the right way to go

I first heard this in a popular radio program where a man revealed how he was starved with sex for 2 weeks by his wife. That was meant to serve as a punishment for pulling an argument against his wife’s view. Irrespective of the offence committed, this is not right. When a man realized sex as your ultimate weapon, he can simply get some from mistresses waiting to take your place.

4. Don’t make it seem like he knows nothing about parenting

Respect his opinions too when it comes to how he chooses to bring up the children. You don’t always want to appear “knowing it all” because you are the mom. In this modern age, men are more engaged with the kids. They want to show you their uniqueness in term of parenting which you should respect as much as they respect yours too. But when you shut them up in your own stylish way, they simply keep calm and battles with the rejection. If you ask me, that is not good for your home, I’d say.

5. That you don’t love him anymore

Whether during a heat argument or simply cracking a joke around this phrase, you definitely don’t want to fly on this journey. This is the basis of your marriage; not a dollars you can easily exchange for some few nairas. Men would transmit this and work out meanings like, “What if she is saying the truth in a funny way”. This could remain in a man’s head for a long time.

6. Frequently talking about your ex

When I was with my ex, we go shopping every Friday. Ok, that’s fine. Sharing your history with your husband is great, but when you start to make comparison between your ex and him is where you are starting to go wrong. Stating things your ex does (that you love), especially when your husband is not doing them to you would only hurt him more.

A quick question

In building a healthy relationship of TRUST with your spouse, what do you consider WRONG to say to your partner?

http://www.nawesabi.com/things-women-need-to-stop-doing/

Cc; lalasticlala
You're absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by jaszplus12(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
wives should also take a hands on approach to domestic chores not sending for cup from the kitchen then while the child is halfway you send for pillow in the bedroom just because you don't wanna miss a conversation on telemundo!
also they should take correction with tolerance ...husband's effort to correct your attitude isn't judgement or life sentence... no need saying "you too you are not pure yourself after all you stole meat from pot in 1900 and you were caught"!
if your hubby is the kind that helps in chores don't ever begin to feign tiredness before you come from work just to dodge....no matter how tired join in and a caring man knows you need rest and will let you off....

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benignasweety:
Piiko so you follow me sabi Dr*Wise? aw is u?
Yea I have noticed he is good, hows the southeast I am coming to our state next month Arewa people said we should relocate, hows your fine boy
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by zinny377(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
rose54321:
Tying wrapper haphazardly and always looking unkempt indoors.

There's nothing wrong in tying wrapper, but be sexy while at it. And also it's not only when leaving the house you should look nice, wake up early and make yourself up.

Josepharmstrong1 come and read something cheesy
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Futureberry: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
sanpipita:

Another stupid and senseless article aimed at massaging egos of boys, take note I said boys not men, boys who are small minded and never grow up
it wrong for you to generalize all boys as small minded

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by futurism: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sniper12:
lol, i still dont understand y gals are desperate for this thing called marriage. ur not allowed an off day, ur expected to open toto when oga wants, u get to take care of the kids, u cant cheat etc. in return oga can have an off day, hang out with friends, leave the kids for u, chase around oda pussies etc. smh
u can decide to stay out of it. Leave those who wants it to go in. Don't contaminate minds you bitter soul.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by marisdgreat(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
yeah and I'm into other things
well i have the gift of teaching but dont have the passion for it though on my 1yr IT i taught pry n sec schl togeda
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by HMZi: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fabulocity:
Seconded. They can go and chop shît

I just feel like u have daddy issues,u seem to hate men.I just hope that u r a *gFaG.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Winning10(f): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Elmojiid:
am not among o becos i neva marry
Bro, men were mentioned not boys. Just saying.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

well i have the gift of teaching but dont have the passion for it though on my 1yr IT i taught pry n sec schl togeda
wooow.....it is just dat it is time consuming when u are new in it.....it can be very interesting when u have d right students.....I mean 80 % above average
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Elmojiid(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Winning10:
Bro, men were mentioned not boys. Just saying.
see mumu who tell u say all married men are men asin ur mumu no get part two..becareful and mind ur biznes . dnt eva and eva in ur life quote me and dnt be rude to ur elders,
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by vioment: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
This sounds like a believe you have from your insecurity.you library of thoughts. All men don't subscribe to that assumption. Pity yourself, stress less but stay focused. For me, relationship is work, you work at work, if you like your job(the woman or man) - you operate like it, otherwise - u save and fade from that job, or start ur own thing. Long story short, we different but u made some good points that are unisex in ideals.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
creamylicious:
please second wife
Who says there is even a first wife? Pffft! Women and the many headaches they bring along angry tongue
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Chukazu: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Who is deceiving who sad
Madame na fight undecided
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by creamylicious(f): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Who says there is a first wife? Pffft! Women and the many headaches they bring grin
pftttttttftftttt.... Both genders and their many headaches joor
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
creamylicious:
pftttttttftftttt.... Both genders and their many headaches joor
True buh one is intractable, while the other is just stress headache which goes after a little rest cheesy tongue
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by rodrirodri(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Plheseeeee is tha you?....mm shocked
Ephhay:
Why are you speaking for all the men?
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Lalas247(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Humility017:

so you believe in using sex as punishment?
a woman who does that is gradually pushing her husband to go seek pleasures outside...
never tempt your spouse....likewise men.
Ok
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
rodrirodri:
Plheseeeee is tha you?....mm shocked
Bros take it easy na, even with all the filter? angry
Well, one man's mead (sic) is another's vomitus grin
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by rodrirodri(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol... awon gbegborun... tatafo in action... is it kwonsine you... grin cheesy wink
Frenchfriez:

Bros take it easy na, even with all the filter? angry
Well, one man's mead (sic) is another's vomitus grin
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
rodrirodri:
Lol... awon gbegborun... tatafo in action... is it kwonsine you... grin cheesy wink
Lol lol lol, you're my broad na, I wan watch your back. Make one mami water no con turn ur head comot grin
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Ephhay(f): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked[quote author=rodrirodri post=59446473]Plheseeeee is tha you?....mm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.