Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing (44244 Views)

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Ephhay(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
rodrirodri:
Plheseeeee is tha you?....mm shocked
shocked
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by rodrirodri(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bross I be papiwater already nah... buh dis one you dey watch my back... you sure say nah good inention undecided
Frenchfriez:

Lol lol lol, you're my broad na, I wan watch your back. Make one mami water no con turn ur head comot grin
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by rodrirodri(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
I take that as yes... you fine as vintage wine.... which model are you?
Ephhay:
shocked
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Ephhay(f): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
rodrirodri:
I take that as yes... you fine as vintage wine.... which model are you?
lipsrsealed
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Flashh: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
AryaSand:

Hi Five Gurl.
undecidedundecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
vioment:
This sounds like a believe you have from your insecurity.you library of thoughts. All men don't subscribe to that assumption. Pity yourself, stress less but stay focused. For me, relationship is work, you work at work, if you like your job(the woman or man) - you operate like it, otherwise - u save and fade from that job, or start ur own thing. Long story short, we different but u made some good points that are unisex in ideals.

Definitely, we all strive to make our family work whichever way we can — I just figured the above mentioned points are mostly responsible for 'few' marriage crisis.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
rodrirodri:
Bross I be papiwater already nah... buh dis one you dey watch my back... you sure say nah good inention undecided
Yes na, or how you see am?

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Precial419: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dis Goes 4 Both Ways. I Dnt Think Dere's Anyone Who Like To See Deir Spouse Flirting. For The First One, I Think Men Are More Jealous Compared To Women, They Culd Break Up A Relationship because Of Flirting Bt Women Who R Fightin 4 Dem R Termed Jealous. Many Mindsets Need To Be Changed.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by marisdgreat(f): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
wooow.....it is just dat it is time consuming when u are new in it.....it can be very interesting when u have d right students.....I mean 80 % above average
mine was very stressful
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
sanpipita:

Another stupid and senseless article aimed at massaging egos of boys, take note I said boys not men, boys who are small minded and never grow up

Actually, my dear...it's not senseless.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by zabuur: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
After all said and done, it won't stop men from looking outside every once in a while

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Heavance(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
rose54321:
Tying wrapper haphazardly and always looking unkempt indoors.

There's nothing wrong in tying wrapper, but be sexy while at it.
There is everything wrong with tying wrapper o, how sexy can tying wrapper be?
(well, maybe the village style, where it becomes bra, top & skirt altogether)

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Abiajiga(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:
so men no get wetin to stop doing wey their wives no like?
cant sumbori just educate u women widout u tryna prove or counter prove u also v a point or say. I sure say ds post na for persn like u sef

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2017
Piiko:
Yea I have noticed he is good, hows the southeast I am coming to our state next month Arewa people said we should relocate, hows your fine boy
Awww you are coming to stay for awhile abi nah for long? so this Arewa pipo serious? will giv you a call tomorrow morning.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Qc1(m): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2017
AryaSand:

Hi Five Gurl.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by blackcoffee(m): 3:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Sniper12:
lol, i still dont understand y gals are desperate for this thing called marriage. ur not allowed an off day, ur expected to open toto when oga wants, u get to take care of the kids, u cant cheat etc. in return oga can have an off day, hang out with friends, leave the kids for u, chase around oda pussies etc. smh

You are too cute for such mentality..
You still have faithful,commitment and supportive men out there..
Every man cannot be bad you know
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by blackcoffee(m): 3:57am On Aug 14, 2017
zabuur:
After all said and done, it won't stop men from looking outside every once in a while

Same way women cheats buh not every woman is a cheat is the same way men cheats buh not every man is a cheat
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Fourwinds: 4:47am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

mine was very stressful
hmmmm. ...sorry dear....u may not be cut out for it yet.... for u to be a good teacher., u must have multiple intellect... it was after some years I discovered this unconsciously
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:40am On Aug 14, 2017
zinny377:

Josepharmstrong1 come and read something cheesy
I'm coming love.

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by rotwailler(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Who is deceiving who sad

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Burgerlomo: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2017
But what about constant and unnecessary nagging now?
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2017
9iceX:
The dream of every man is to ensure the happiness of his home. In this regard, he wants to put in the best of his effort to attain putting a lasting smile on the face of his wife. However, there appear to be some setbacks that might be pulling down his efforts; part of which is his inability to put a stop to some certain habits from his wife. Most of these habits are the tough-to-communicate kinds, so I want to be the mouthpiece of every man in this post.

Things women need to stop doing to gain trust from their husband

Below are the list of the things every man wishes their wives stop doing

1. You need to stop involving yourself with other men

As most people would have it, that women can be more jealous than the men. In as much as I wouldn’t want to start an argument in this regard, it might interest you to know that men don’t like to see their wives flirting around with other men. Having a conversation with a man in the office or within the neighbourhood is okay, but flirting with these men is where you may go wrong. You would be surprised how a mere flirt you termed “safe” can transform into an extra marital affair. It started from “just talking” to exchanging of numbers. No matter how smart you tried to play being smart, he pushed it to the next level by making late night calls and text. Soon, you realized there is need to start hiding your conversations with your husband at home – cheating in disguise. You husband would try to prevent you from “safe flirting” with other men because they knew it would transform into something big which could collapse their marriage. But how would they communicate this to you without you feeling, “oh, he doesn’t trust me”.

2. You need to disassociate yourself from weird friends

Occasionally, before you got married, you are known to embrace everyone who stretches a friendship hand to you. That is cool though, but it’s time you start to filter off some friends, especially those who do not add any value to your marriage. No man wants to see his wife involved with a weird friend, who could at any time introduce her to a different or negative way of life.

3. Using sex as a punishment is never the right way to go

I first heard this in a popular radio program where a man revealed how he was starved with sex for 2 weeks by his wife. That was meant to serve as a punishment for pulling an argument against his wife’s view. Irrespective of the offence committed, this is not right. When a man realized sex as your ultimate weapon, he can simply get some from mistresses waiting to take your place.

4. Don’t make it seem like he knows nothing about parenting

Respect his opinions too when it comes to how he chooses to bring up the children. You don’t always want to appear “knowing it all” because you are the mom. In this modern age, men are more engaged with the kids. They want to show you their uniqueness in term of parenting which you should respect as much as they respect yours too. But when you shut them up in your own stylish way, they simply keep calm and battles with the rejection. If you ask me, that is not good for your home, I’d say.

5. That you don’t love him anymore

Whether during a heat argument or simply cracking a joke around this phrase, you definitely don’t want to fly on this journey. This is the basis of your marriage; not a dollars you can easily exchange for some few nairas. Men would transmit this and work out meanings like, “What if she is saying the truth in a funny way”. This could remain in a man’s head for a long time.

6. Frequently talking about your ex

When I was with my ex, we go shopping every Friday. Ok, that’s fine. Sharing your history with your husband is great, but when you start to make comparison between your ex and him is where you are starting to go wrong. Stating things your ex does (that you love), especially when your husband is not doing them to you would only hurt him more.

A quick question

In building a healthy relationship of TRUST with your spouse, what do you consider WRONG to say to your partner?

http://www.nawesabi.com/things-women-need-to-stop-doing/

Cc; lalasticlala
dear open, on behalf of all women, here is What to do with this lovely post which is simply your opinion, first roll it up, rub it after which you insert it deep in your anus where it belongs. thank u

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2017
9iceX:
The dream of every man is to ensure the happiness of his home. In this regard, he wants to put in the best of his effort to attain putting a lasting smile on the face of his wife. However, there appear to be some setbacks that might be pulling down his efforts; part of which is his inability to put a stop to some certain habits from his wife. Most of these habits are the tough-to-communicate kinds, so I want to be the mouthpiece of every man in this post.

As most people would have it, that women can be more jealous than the men. In as much as I wouldn’t want to start an argument in this regard, it might interest you to know that men don’t like to see their wives flirting around with other men. Having a conversation with a man in the office or within the neighbourhood is okay, but flirting with these men is where you may go wrong. You would be surprised how a mere flirt you termed “safe” can transform into an extra marital affair. It started from “just talking” to exchanging of numbers. No matter how smart you tried to play being smart, he pushed it to the next level by making late night calls and text. Soon, you realized there is need to start hiding your conversations with your husband at home – cheating in disguise. You husband would try to prevent you from “safe flirting” with other men because they knew it would transform into something big which could collapse their marriage. But how would they communicate this to you without you feeling, “oh, he doesn’t trust me”.

Occasionally, before you got married, you are known to embrace everyone who stretches a friendship hand to you. That is cool though, but it’s time you start to filter off some friends, especially those who do not add any value to your marriage. No man wants to see his wife involved with a weird friend, who could at any time introduce her to a different or negative way of life.

I first heard this in a popular radio program where a man revealed how he was starved with sex for 2 weeks by his wife. That was meant to serve as a punishment for pulling an argument against his wife’s view. Irrespective of the offence committed, this is not right. When a man realized sex as your ultimate weapon, he can simply get some from mistresses waiting to take your place.

Respect his opinions too when it comes to how he chooses to bring up the children. You don’t always want to appear “knowing it all” because you are the mom. In this modern age, men are more engaged with the kids. They want to show you their uniqueness in term of parenting which you should respect as much as they respect yours too. But when you shut them up in your own stylish way, they simply keep calm and battles with the rejection. If you ask me, that is not good for your home, I’d say.

Whether during a heat argument or simply cracking a joke around this phrase, you definitely don’t want to fly on this journey. This is the basis of your marriage; not a dollars you can easily exchange for some few nairas. Men would transmit this and work out meanings like, “What if she is saying the truth in a funny way”. This could remain in a man’s head for a long time.

When I was with my ex, we go shopping every Friday. Ok, that’s fine. Sharing your history with your husband is great, but when you start to make comparison between your ex and him is where you are starting to go wrong. Stating things your ex does (that you love), especially when your husband is not doing them to you would only hurt him more.

A quick question

In building a healthy relationship of TRUST with your spouse, what do you consider WRONG to say to your partner?

Cc; lalasticlala
dear op, on behalf of all women, here is What to do with this lovely post which is simply your opinion, first roll it up, rub it after which you insert it deep in your anus where it belongs. thank u

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Rukkydelta(f): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
u may not know if u have wayward friends until some else helps to access them...so u don't have d sole right to say so
That's a big lie
You can't make friends with someone without knowing their lifestyle even though they try to hide their true nature with time it's going to show
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by 9iceX(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dear op, on behalf of all women, here is What to do with this lovely post which is simply your opinion, first roll it up, rub it after which you insert it deep in your anus where it belongs. thank u

You welcome ma
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Rukkydelta(f): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Emulti:
Women should learn to submit to their husbands. If you have a good man as your husband who is caring and who have the interest of your home at heart, please submit totally to him. Collapse your will, vision, dreams, and aspirations on him and both of you will go far in life and your home will be the best on earth.
So because a woman is married she should forget about her own dreams and aspirations
That's slavery and not submission

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by moorevic(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2017
True the thing tire me
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Sniper12:
lol, i still dont understand y gals are desperate for this thing called marriage. ur not allowed an off day, ur expected to open toto when oga wants, u get to take care of the kids, u cant cheat etc. in return oga can have an off day, hang out with friends, leave the kids for u, chase around oda pussies etc. smh
Lol Try getting married 2 know y girls are desperate,i have been made 2 understand & i have see dat marriage is 1 of d important & sweetest union in dis world wen u have d right person 2 journey with.
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Emmawa(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2017
How i wish all the women can keep to this.
9iceX:

A quick question

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by marisdgreat(f): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmm. ...sorry dear....u may not be cut out for it yet.... for u to be a good teacher., u must have multiple intellect... it was after some years I discovered this unconsciously
thanks good morning
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2017
3 weeks at the least, I want to be a homeboy, Abuja bores me
Benignasweety:
Awww you are coming to stay for awhile abi nah for long? so this Arewa pipo serious? will giv you a call tomorrow morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.