Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (203404 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by beefox(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2018
how's the phone playing heavy game with it and how's the camera compare to Tecno k7
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by XVIER(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Is jumiaexpress pay on delivery?
yes
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
beefox:
how's the phone playing heavy game with it and how's the camera compare to Tecno k7
you can't manage the camera, everything else is okay .. battery. performance, etc
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by najoomey(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2018
I've issue with my kiica power it take long time to charge and also when i open my data connection the system ui is not responding
any solution pls?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Is jumiaexpress pay on delivery?
Not to ALL locations. Call/Chat me and I'll help you order. 0 8 0 2 3 eight 7 0 2 7 2
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by emeraldknytt(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mirandah:
your sense of humor is simply AMAZING!
I wouldnt have said it any other way!
Thank you.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by gmanze: 4:58am On Feb 13, 2018
please where can i get a leagoo kiicaa mix charger. mine just spoiled today. even if it is their office in lagos, i wouldnt mind. help please
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2018
I just got mine yesterday... It charges quite slow and it's almost impossible for mine to reach 100% it delays at 97% and since no light, I don't stress myself with it. Who has managed to charge theirs in under 3 hours to full charge. My earpiece/earphone female connector feels blocked as the 3.5mm jack doesn't key in, is it a general issue or just mine
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2018
And to app those of you that rooted ur phone try to see it u can force d other to work, I have a feeling that it's cos d software wasn't integrated into it. My phone discharges slightly fast from 100% to 90% but lasts longer below that. Also if u wanna place an order for it, I can place the order for u for just 20,500 for u on jumia, u can call me on 09057343257 if ur interested
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by god2good: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2018
I received my phone from jumia yesterday, MTN likewise sent a message to double my data for the next three months.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2018
gmanze:
please where can i get a leagoo kiicaa mix charger. mine just spoiled today. even if it is their office in lagos, i wouldnt mind. help please
You can't find a kiicaa mix charger in Nigeria. Just get any good branded or unbranded charger with similar capacity or slightly higher
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
I just got mine yesterday... It charges quite slow and it's almost impossible for mine to reach 100% it delays at 97% and since no light, I don't stress myself with it. Who has managed to charge theirs in under 3 hours to full charge. My earpiece/earphone female connector feels blocked as the 3.5mm jack doesn't key in, is it a general issue or just mine
I don't know their measurements, but there are plugs with 2 and 3 stripes. Try either to see which fits
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Brand New Leegoo kiicaa Power - Gold available in Benin at N21,665. Call or chat: 0 eight 0 2 3 8 7 0 2 7 2

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
nenergy:

I don't know their measurements, but there are plugs with 2 and 3 stripes. Try either to see which fits
Tanx, u probably meant 3 and four connectors... I've tried them both but it's as if something is blocking it under, besides just one ear works sef, does urs key in to it and if so any advice on what to do
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by melanch(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Just bought this phone yesterday

Bad side:
It looks like an original China phone
Slow to charge
The battery only last well when you use its charger
Camera is poor
Sound is poor when listening to music (loud speaker)
You can hardly hear your caller
Fingeprint is poor

Good side
It's fast and doesn't lag
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2018
melanch:
Bad side: It looks like an original China phone Slow to charge The battery only last well when you use its charger Camera is poor Sound is poor when listening to music (loud speaker) You can hardly hear your caller Fingeprint is poor
Good side It's fast and doesn't lag
mtchew! You no sabi do review at all. Poor! poor!! poor!!

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by TechXpert: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
nobody is forcing anyone to buy.. if you wanna buy go buy... stop asking for reviews repeatedly.. I've been using this phone for 2months now & no issue yet.

4 Likes

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Gosj01(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
melanch:
Bad side: It looks like an original China phone Slow to charge The battery only last well when you use its charger Camera is poor Sound is poor when listening to music (loud speaker) You can hardly hear your caller Fingeprint is poor
Good side It's fast and doesn't lag

Bros you fit dash me o if everything abt the phone nah poor to you.

2 Likes

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by XVIER(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Gosj01:

Bros you fit dash me o if everything abt the phone nah poor to you.
don't mind him he bought a phone at that price and was expecting iPhone X features. some peeps are just funny

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
A few people complain that the fingerprint sensor of the Leagoo Kiicaa Power is not very responsive.

I have explored this phone first hand and have sold over 30 units since last year.

So it's with all authority that I say that the fingerprint sensor is 100% responsive. Problem is that users scan only one part of their fingers when setting up the unlock function. You're meant to scan all parts of your finger. Tip, middle, bottom, left and right.

If your fingerprint sensor is slow, delete it and setup again...but this time scan all parts of your finger.

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Hadar4328(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
nenergy:
A few people complain that the fingerprint sensor of the Leagoo Kiicaa Power is not very responsive.

I have explored this phone first hand and have sold over 30 units since last year.

So it's with all authority that I say that the fingerprint sensor is 100% responsive. Problem is that users scan only one part of their fingers when setting up the unlock function. You're meant to scan all parts of your finger. Tip, middle, bottom, left and right.

If your fingerprint sensor is slow, delete it and setup again...but this time scan all parts of your finger.
Trust me Boss. All those, as described, I had in check when i was configuring my security setting with the fingerprint sensor and I also added the same finger (index) twice to leave no stone unturned. I did, however, notice that the fingerprint sensor responded positively when my finger is placed at a slightly angular vertical position, with my finger tip resting at the center of the scanner.

Good.Good. I am making good use of my device and the 2Gb ram is pleasing.... Leagoo is pumping me with good vibes though.... A legit Awuff grin

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
nenergy:

working
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Make una help me oo. My own package has been in transit for 27 days and the last update on package location was 29th January, which states that package is in transit to overseas country NG. Please is there anything I can do? Cc: bobo65 nenergy
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
Make una help me oo. My own package has been in transit for 27 days and the last update on package location was 29th January, which states that package is in transit to overseas country NG. Please is there anything I can do? Cc: bobo65 nenergy

Track ur item on en.trackitonline.ru
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2018
bobo65:

Track ur item on en.trackitonline.ru
just did that. Last update still 29th January. But it seems package has arrived Nigeria as I'm seeing nipost info and stuff
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Uzowee(m): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Finger print works well. If you want to use one finger, make sure you scan all the parts of that finger(the top, down, diagonal, vertical, horizontal, tip of that finger, center, down). So that any direction you insert the finger, it will detect it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
just did that. Last update still 29th January. But it seems package has arrived Nigeria as I'm seeing nipost info and stuff

Whatsapp me ur track details 07032443577
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by PureMe01: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2018
melanch:

Bad side:
It looks like an original China phone
Slow to charge
The battery only last well when you use its charger
Camera is poor
Sound is poor when listening to music (loud speaker)
You can hardly hear your caller
Fingeprint is poor

Good side
It's fast and doesn't lag
baba with all these cons mentioned above..who u wan make em buy this fone again??
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by AyamConfidence(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2018
nenergy:

You can't find a kiicaa mix charger in Nigeria. Just get any good branded or unbranded charger with similar capacity or slightly higher
bros how much does the phone cost right now..... Location is Lagos
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2018
AyamConfidence:
bros how much does the phone cost right now..... Location is Lagos
20,990 with free shipping to most parts of Lagos. 2 - 3 days delivery. I have a black version and can meet you half way today at any part of Lagos. Price 22,000

Call or Whatsapp me Zero 8 Zero 2 3 8 7 0 2 7 2
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2018
PureMe01:
baba with all these cons mentioned above..who u wan make em buy this fone again??
no mind the guy! very poor review. No phone is perfect...but you don't trash a phone because it doesn't meet your personal taste. 2gb ram, Android 7.0, 4000mah battery and fingerprint sensor for 21k and he's talking trash!
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by PureMe01: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2018
nenergy:

no mind the guy! very poor review. No phone is perfect...but you don't trash a phone because it doesn't meet your personal taste. 2gb ram, Android 7.0, 4000mah battery and fingerprint sensor for 21k and he's talking trash!
omo fear catch me with em own pattern of review.. lol..he expects a #21k device to do wonders of a #210k device..we have terrible miracle workers in this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.