Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (203240 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by SGR1: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
mypersin:
I need the kiicaa charger? Who wants to sell

Come and buy my own kicccaaa phone with the charger... I no want again... Jumia delivered the phone yesterday but the constant pop up of system ui not responding is pissing me off...

Itel p51 and all itel with 5k mAh battery are far better than this nicccaaa power of a phone....

Who knows how I can return the phone back to jumia n collect back my money pls help with suggestions

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by tbadejo25: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2018
SGR1:
Am about returning this kicca phone cus of constant system ui issues prompting ... And the fingerprint scanner never works

Too many people have the same problem. You cannot return it.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by tbadejo25: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2018
vineakachi:
please which other phone battery can fit in this device seriously the battery has frustrated me

How many hours screen on time do you get?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by whatmoreng: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2018
SGR1:

Come and buy my own kicccaaa phone with the charger... I no want again... Jumia delivered the phone yesterday but the constant pop up of system ui not responding is pissing me off...

Itel p51 and all itel with 5k mAh battery are far better than this nicccaaa power of a phone....

Who knows how I can return the phone back to jumia n collect back my money pls help with suggestions
But y did u order for it after seeing these long list of complaints on nl? If you want cheap and very quality android phones, try blackview phones
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by SGR1: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2018
whatmoreng:

But y did u order for it after seeing these long list of complaints on nl? If you want cheap and very quality android phones, try blackview pohones

I ve already collected the phone before seeing this topic and comments..... And how do u mean by blackview phones... Is it a website or phone brand??
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by SGR1: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2018
tbadejo25:

I see..... I will try first
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by mcdokwe(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Biko can i get someone to sell his dead kicaa power to me? Or can I even get the digitizer to buy? mine is giving me headache
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by moscojoor(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2018
My kiicaa power is doing good 3month and on i still enjoy 7 to 9 hours of heavy battery usage am even using it to play pes 18 without lagging both online matches, syberia and call of duty
strike back
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2018
moscojoor:
My kiicaa power is doing good 3month and on i still enjoy 7 to 9 hours of heavy battery usage am even using it to play pes 18 without lagging both online matches, syberia and call of duty
strike back

moscojoor
please how did you do your pes 2018 to play without lagging because I installed the game last week and it was seriously lagging on my phone.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by whatmoreng: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2018
SGR1:

I ve already collected the phone before seeing this topic and comments..... And how do u mean by blackview phones... Is it a website or phone brand??
Search blackview on jumia. Their phones are cheap and very durable. I bought 3 for me and my brothers for over four months now despite falling down several times. Blackview A7 and A7pro.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Bintabisiriyu: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2018
moscojoor:
strike back

you will soon cry, haha my 2 months old leagoo give me headache sote i sell am for 12k.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by henry007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
MobileGees:

moscojoor
please how did you do your pes 2018 to play without lagging because I installed the game last week and it was seriously lagging on my phone.

I guess a marketer can always lie on NL for potential buyers but can't lie to real users.

2 Likes

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by mypersin: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Biko! Someone who wants to sell kiicaa charger should fill me in
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Igemburg(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Get original replacement parts and screen for your leagoo phone, holla for calls nd whatzapp 08133077936
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by SGR1: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
tbadejo25:

i ve returned mine to jumia ... Pheew na big waa for such kind of phone called kiicccaaa failure.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jameslojohn(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
I have read this thread from page 0 to the last page to be sure be for I purchased leagoo kiica power the t591 board I have used the phone for one month now so far only issue that I have with is
1.the finger print scanner is not 100%
2.the battery calibration is not all that good like it fall from 100% to 85% in just like 15 minutes but that does not means that the battery don't least
both problem I think an os update will fix it
for the price I think is a go compared with phone on the same price range if not because of does issue it nearly go head in head with infinix hot 5 2gb ram I once use before . in the levels of 10 I give it 6
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jameslojohn(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
here is my battery usage

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jameslojohn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
here

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by jameslojohn(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
for does complaining please the price is too good for the phone
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by tayot1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Do you share the phone hotspot with PC. If yes how were you able to do this as mine cannot be discovered on PC

jameslojohn:
I have read this thread from page 0 to the last page to be sure be for I purchased leagoo kiica power the t591 board I have used the phone for one month now so far only issue that I have with is
1.the finger print scanner is not 100%
2.the battery calibration is not all that good like it fall from 100t 5 2gb ram I once use before . in the levels of 10 I give it 6
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
O lord oooo it has finally happened on my phone has strated developing issues too please and need know how to fix this?

As in the screen is bringing out wierd line

this phone na scam ooo,

if you're planning on buying this phone I'm begging to run for your life

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by henry007(m): 2:11am On Aug 10, 2018
MobileGees:
O lord oooo it has finally happened on my phone has strated developing issues too please and need know how to fix this?

As in the screen is bringing out wierd line

this phone na scam ooo,

if you're planning on buying this phone I'm begging to run for your life

We can't see the weird lines coz this is only a screenshot. How did you manage to fall for scam with everything you're seeing on here.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by tbadejo25: 2:12am On Aug 10, 2018
SGR1:

i ve returned mine to jumia ... Pheew na big waa for such kind of phone called kiicccaaa failure.

What are you going to buy now?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by MobileGees: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2018
henry007:

We can't see the weird lines coz this is only a screenshot. How did you manage to fall for scam with everything you're seeing on here.

I was one of the early buyers of the phone so it's quite unfortunate that there was little to no review of the phone when I bought mine
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by SGR1: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2018
tbadejo25:

What are you going to buy now?
tecno , nokia, or itel p51
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by tbadejo25: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
SGR1:

tecno , nokia, or itel p51

No more "too good to be true" chinko phone for you again?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by moscojoor(m): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2018
MobileGees:

moscojoor
No setting I jus installed and play but online matches do lag a little bit with slow network bt i prefer playing it with wifi chat me on whatsapp for prove 08105180010
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by moscojoor(m): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

you will soon cry, haha my 2 months old leagoo give me headache sote i sell am for 12k.
If u say so. Its already rooted with twrp backup so I have natin to worry abt when it come to software my only fear is hardware issue

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by badmus306(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
You guys should help me, my kicca power hotspot is not visible to my laptop but it's visible to other device like mobile phone.
P.s: I googled the problem & they were saying something about 2.4ghz, any solution please angry
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by tayot1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Same issue I'm having. I guess the phone hotspot is not designed to work with PC. You cannot even set the no of users.
badmus306:
You guys should help me, my kicca power hotspot is not visible to my laptop but it's visible to other device like mobile phone.
P.s: I googled the problem & they were saying something about 2.4ghz, any solution please angry

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Somebodee(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mine works with both..
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by wabbyland(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Any suggestions on this system UI problem and the notification problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.