Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? (2366 Views)

Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? by Azibalua(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
Oh it's a wonderful experience, I ok never forget the first time, my god it was like I was under a covering it was sweet then I did not understand so much but now I can tell you only the presence of the holy ghost can cause that, it's not rehearsed it's the weight of the anointing, when it comes on you so strong your legs can't help but give way.
Re: Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? by ttalks(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
ukotmi:

I have noticed that nothing good comes from CEC as far as KunleOshob is concerned. Well, KunleOshob is the one bearing false testimonies against CEC. How can he speak with authority on a church he knows nothing about? Before I can accept what he is saying,he needs to visit CEC for a month and then come to the forum and air his opinion. Otherwise, he is only repeating hearsay and prejudiced views. I rarely speak on any church until i have visited it and interacted with the members and leadership.

I have been to Watchman, Deeperlife, Redeemed,CEC, Catholic, Anglican etc and can point a lot of things observed on close interaction. Look into a matter very well before dropping your comment. And nobody born of a woman has the final say on wether any preacher or pastor is right or wrong.God is the final judge. I have gained a lot by listening to several preachers. I pick the sound aspects of their messages and dump the wrong ones.

Examples: I listen to the Lord's Chosen TV choir ministration but have no business with their stand on women not wearing ear rings etc.

What is the need for him to visit CEC for you to believe him?
If he does go there and comes back still saying what he has been saying and more, u'll simply dismiss him as a liar; or that he never went there.

Afterall, that is what was done when sirJohn gave his account of the happenings in CEC(Note: He was a member).
Re: Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? by KunleOshob(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
ukotmi:

I have noticed that nothing good comes from CEC as far as KunleOshob is concerned. Well, KunleOshob is the one bearing false testimonies against CEC. How can he speak with authority on a church he knows nothing about? Before I can accept what he is saying,he needs to visit CEC for a month and then come to the forum and air his opinion. Otherwise, he is only repeating hearsay and prejudiced views. I rarely speak on any church until i have visited it and interacted with the members and leadership.

Even though i have always known that pastor chris is a fraud, i never knew his ministry was this bad till i joined nairaland and started reading the thrash members of his cult post on this forum. i don't need to visit his church as the bible says that by their fruits you shall know them. Based on the fruits of deception, fraud and outright lies his members display on this forum i can safely conclude that it is not the gospel of christ they preach and practise in that church hence it is a false church.
Re: Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? by mabell: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2010
@KunleOshob
Those things you call thrash are the revelations that will save your life.
Pastor Chris is the greatest bible teacher all over the world
This is a fact known across races.
Re: Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? by ukotmi: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
ttalks:

What is the need for him to visit CEC for you to believe him?
If he does go there and comes back still saying what he has been saying and more, u'll simply dismiss him as a liar; or that he never went there.

Afterall, that is what was done when sirJohn gave his account of the happenings in CEC(Note: He was a member).

Until you visit the CEC, you will never have first hand information. Never base your conclusions on hearsay. I have learnt to give people the benefit of doubt. To tell you the truth, I visited the Healing School the same period sirjohn was there. I was there when the lady from Ghana he mentioned gave her testimony. I went with a friend and I have a different story. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sirjohn has his own version and I saw another version. I was not with him within the period the lectures lasted but I am somehow close to a family that brought their relations there. I have interviewed people who attended Healing school and were healed. I have also seen people who went there and returned the same. I have preached to people and they refused to get born again on the spot. Later on in life, I saw the same people functioning as strong Christians lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley smiley smiley. So I dont see the fuss. Like wise it is when you pray for people to be healed. I have prayed for sick people and they got healed. I have also prayed for people and it seemed nothing happened.

I have seen several miracles as a young catholic in the charismatic movement. Other matters I would have loved to raise are better discussed face to face over a lunch.
Re: Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? by shinaidowu: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
At times i wonder at the gullibility of some folks here, how is it possible for thousands of people to be told to fall down when pastor chris says take it. Some one was comparing wrestlers that are being paid for their acts to members of congregations. Are we saying that the congregations are being paid to fall too? Falling backward is a very impossible act especially when you dont know whats behind you, and during service this happens in thousands. That would have been a food for thought for intelligent folks. Those receiving are not receiving from Pastor Chris but from the holy ghost. As for Kunleoshob continue with your jealous ranting, you would wake up one bright morning and it would be too late for you to save your soul.
By the way wheres Sirjohn? grin grin
Re: Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
I am pretty sure people get injured, they will just call it holy ghost injury and life moves on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Survival From Crucifixion / Typical 'illuminati' Mindset / Vatican: ‘Homosexuals Have Gifts And Qualities To Offer Christians’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.