Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Typical 'illuminati' Mindset - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Typical 'illuminati' Mindset (2365 Views)

Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by chinedumo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2012

▲▲
▲▲▲

Its no doubt Im an exceptional poet and writer, and i apply that in anyway i could in order to transform humanity -- positively.

Before you proceed, i want to tell you that Im a supporter of the Illuminati's grander World scale, the New World Order, where its primary and tertiary objective is to eliminate dogmatism of all sort from the World. Unite mankind. breach the gap between the rich and poor. Create 100% privilege to people of all race to success. Eliminate that which has always been known and left for the exclusive whereby are regarded as a heredity.

The world is terrified of one-world government (New World order) cos it involves "foreigners", terrified of a single global currency cos its "foreign", terrified of anything at all that aims at unifying humanity. Who in their right mind would oppose the sort of society envisaged by Star Trek? A one-world government, New World Order, global economic system based on meritocracy? Those aversive to this are the real enemies if the World who forever wanna indulge on the Old World Order, of hypnotism, fear, enslavement, religious dogma,where selfish and greediness triumphs over all as a result of a damned religious dogma.

Its no lie, religion caused half the problems of the World. A true religion that suits the needs of humanity must must be the one that grows and evolves with humanity. It cant be the one cast in a stone thousands of years ago. There's nothing whatever common between the contemporary world and the Worlds of Moses, Jesus and Mohammad. The distance between the mainstream religions and today's World grows greater every day, and with each passing day the spiritual side of humanity dies just a little more, while hedonism and trivia grow just a little stronger.

Nothing is important than the creation of of a non-dogmatic religion that suits the times and, above all, helps each person to find their spiritual self in a way tailored to their own individuality. Each soul is unique and you have to find it your own way; not by being lectured by someone in pulpit demanding that we do such or such we're going to Hell. those preacher are simply psychotic.

No one needs Christ, Mohammad or Moses to enter Heaven. this is the biggest lie ever perpetrated against the human race. The purpose of Christianity, Islam and Judaism is to control every aspect of a believers life, to prevent them from exploring life and experiencing gnosis. These are the religions of the damned. There's no one to save you other than yourself. In the end, souls judge themselves.

Just look at Islam, orthodox Judaism and Christian Fundamentalism. They are intolerant in the extreme. You can be confident that followers of these religions have never read the holy texts of their rivals, so how can they be so sure they are right and their opponent is wrong? The truth is they are in the grip of fanaticism and are blind and deaf to all other influences. These are the most close-minded, blinkered bigots on Earth and yet they claim to be on the side of the true God.

Reject ALL sacred texts. Reject ALL prophets. God is inside of you. You contain your own salvation. The righteous always save themselves. Your fate is in your own hands -- not anyone else's.

God, strictly speaking, is irrelevant to you, except as the shinning beacon that draws you onwards and upwards towards your own divinity.

Even God is not all about the way religions go about him cos if he is so forgiven like they would have it in the Bible, why doesn't he want to forgive Satan? They would also say he is full of wisdom and a seer, but was so blind to see that Adam and Eve would eat the forbidden fruit long before he created them, Also according to Romans 9:15, in reference to God, "ill have mercy upon whom ill have mercy upon. ill have compassion upon whom ill have compassion upon", its obvious NOT everyone would be blessed or be compassionate upon by him, Bible FRAUD!!!

I would have proceeded but my Facebook "About me" is filled up. If you wanna know more about the New World Order, feel free to send me a message.

The New World Order, initiated by the Illuminati, MUST be attained in no long time and i see no force holding us back.

I wouldn't blame those criticizing Illuminati and criticizing me for supporting Illuminati cos if they hadn't find us interesting enough for public consumption, they wouldn't be taking the time to criticize us.

**Its no doubt Illuminati has rival secret societies who are its real enemies and have been fighting Illuminati from attaining their goal (redemption to mankind), those rivals are the selfish and non-meritocratic enemies of the current world.

Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by mkmyers45(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
and the aim of the post is? where is dilluminati?
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by chinedumo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
mkmyers45:

and the aim of the post is? where is dilluminati?

The aim of this post is enlightenment!

Be enlightened! 

One thing you have to learn is that the Illuminati is DARKNESS
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by mkmyers45(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
You are putting up a strong argument without showing the reader the way to the light. Where's the enlightment?
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by chinedumo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
mkmyers45:

You are putting up a strong argument without showing the reader the way to the light. Where's the enlightment?

If you have recognized the Darkness for what it is

My narialand profile can send you some light

because I am not of the Darkness ie Illuminati
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by mkmyers45(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
so illuminati are the darkness? Lol. open you eyes dude, RELIGION IS THE DARKNESS
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by Arosa(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
What is wrong with darkness? undecided
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=13pt]I tire sef ooh --- The darkness if where they cover all their sins and wickedness and pretending as if they never liked the darkness .[/size]

Arosa:

What is wrong with darkness? undecided
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by Arosa(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
When I was a fugitive, I seeked refuge in the dark and I was saved. Most evil on Earth are done in daylight not in the dark. (1 Kings 8:12; 2 Chronicles 6:1; Psalm 18:11; 97:2) says that God dwells in darkness. Although elsewhere in(1 Timothy 6:15-16), He is said to dwell in light. My point is that even God dwells is light and darkness.

More scriptures: Lam. 3:2 "I (God) have led you into darkness and not light", Isa. 45:3 "to give unto you the treasures of darkness", "For I dwell in a thick darkness" "Moses came into the thick darkness where God dwells", "For when I sit in darkness, you will be a light unto me"

More: Moses penetrated then into the darkness where God was(Exodus 20.21) .
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=13pt]whatever u say or think i still love the illuminati undecided

The illuminati are not illuminated. Otherwise they would realise that we are all one and that the prime creator is an anarchist.

Sun worship is worship of the lightbringer, Lucifer. The same lucifer that since the dawn of time little girls have been sacrificed to. smiley
[/size]
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
whats this illuminati rubbish? lets see if we will still hear about them 10 years from now.
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by chinedumo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
ofcourse d illuminati are satanists in d making
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by chinedumo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
Arosa:

When I was a fugitive, I seeked refuge in the dark and I was saved. Most evil on Earth are done in daylight not in the dark. (1 Kings 8:12; 2 Chronicles 6:1; Psalm 18:11; 97:2) says that God dwells in darkness. Although elsewhere in(1 Timothy 6:15-16), He is said to dwell in light. My point is that even God dwells is light and darkness.

More scriptures: Lam. 3:2 "I (God) have led you into darkness and not light", Isa. 45:3 "to give unto you the treasures of darkness", "For I dwell in a thick darkness" "Moses came into the thick darkness where God dwells", "For when I sit in darkness, you will be a light unto me"

More: Moses penetrated then into the darkness where God was(Exodus 20.21) .
men loved darkness rather than life because their deeds were evil
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by Arosa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
chinedumo:

men loved darkness rather than life because their deeds were evil

Its not darkness that is evil rather men.
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by harakiri(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Poster

It's obvious you have very limited knowledge of what you're talking about. First of all, the word "Illuminati" can be literally interpreted as "light" which further interpreted means KNOWLEDGE and as we all know. . .knowledge is power! ! !

I'm not an Illuminati member neither am i a fan but it pisses me off when i see naive numb skulls talking about $hit they have little or no idea of (except what they culled off the internet)
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
[size=13pt]You have bring out the reality dear. . . .illuminati = Satanism wink wink[/size]

chinedumo:

ofcourse d illuminati are satanists in d making
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by chinedumo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
Arosa:

Its not darkness that is evil rather men.

John 3

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Re: Typical 'illuminati' Mindset by chinedumo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
harakiri:

@Poster

It's obvious you have very limited knowledge of what you're talking about. First of all, the word "Illuminati" can be literally interpreted as "light" which further interpreted means KNOWLEDGE and as we all know. . .knowledge is power! ! !

I'm not an Illuminati member neither am i a fan but it pisses me off when i see naive numb skulls talking about $hit they have little or no idea of (except what they culled off the internet)

Actually

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened"wink hence "the enlightened ones"

You think you know me

Hosea 4

6My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

7As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

8They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.

9And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

10For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.

11Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.

(1) (Reply)

If I Were God. / Help A Depressed Soul. / ''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.