Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

HUAWEI GR3 Full Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HUAWEI GR3 Full Review (1670 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Huawei GR3 2017 Android Phone For Sale 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUAWEI GR3 Full Review by iconabblog(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
IT features a 2GB RAM to make multi tasking more easier, launching of large apps, and surfing the internet with no experience of lagging and an internal memory of 16GB to save documents, memories, songs and videos which is expandable to 64GB via the use of a TFT card.[url][/url]https://iconabblog..com.ng/2017/08/processor-and-battery-octa-core.html#more

Re: HUAWEI GR3 Full Review by kingjomezy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
ok
Re: HUAWEI GR3 Full Review by 5ifty(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
where can I get one of these? Searched everywhere. Seems to be completely Out of Stock. Checked Jumia, Konga, Slot, Yudala...
iconabblog:
IT features a 2GB RAM to make multi tasking more easier, launching of large apps, and surfing the internet with no experience of lagging and an internal memory of 16GB to save documents, memories, songs and videos which is expandable to 64GB via the use of a TFT card.[url][/url]https://iconabblog..com.ng/2017/08/processor-and-battery-octa-core.html#more
Re: HUAWEI GR3 Full Review by MarkWayne89: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Is this phone because is not on GSM Arena?

I can't find any specs and information about it.
Re: HUAWEI GR3 Full Review by iconabblog(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
It covers a GSM area and it on 4G LTE
MarkWayne89:
Is this phone because is not on GSM Arena?

I can't find any specs and information about it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Iphone 6 That Has Icloud. I Want To Buy. / If The Google Pixel 2 Is Anything Like The Lg V30 We’re All Good / Motorola Droid For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.