Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pastor’s $12m House And Exotic Cars Breaks The Internet As Followers React (pics - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pastor’s $12m House And Exotic Cars Breaks The Internet As Followers React (pics (712 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet / Viral Picture Of A Dilapidated House With 2 Exotic Cars / MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor’s $12m House And Exotic Cars Breaks The Internet As Followers React (pics by Niceboyx4(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
A news from Zimbabwe newspaper has it that popular pastor show off a Mansion that worth about $12 million.
People are now questioning source of Pastor Prophet Shepherd Bushiri’s newly acquired House and luxurious cars.
Below is what Zimbabwe Today shared and the reactions that followed it.

What your thoughts about this?

http://viahold.com/2mWp

http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/08/12m-pastor-house-and-cars-breaks.html
Re: Pastor’s $12m House And Exotic Cars Breaks The Internet As Followers React (pics by kingjomezy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
busted
Re: Pastor’s $12m House And Exotic Cars Breaks The Internet As Followers React (pics by Niceboyx4(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
.photos

Re: Pastor’s $12m House And Exotic Cars Breaks The Internet As Followers React (pics by kingjomezy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
I said busted

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s $12m House And Exotic Cars Breaks The Internet As Followers React (pics by Niceboyx4(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
kingjomezy:
I said busted

Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System / Has Anyone Heard Of This ? / The Four Poverty Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.