Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System (711 Views)

How To Pay Yourself From N50,000 And Above Using Your Mobile Device Or Laptop / The Next Generation Currency (cryptocurrency) TRON Smart System / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System by adedejidamilare(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Most people are addicted to their mobile phones but they will never admit it. Just this afternoon, i was seeing a viral post regarding small doctor, who happens to be a nigerian musician. Little did most realise that they were making some people rich as they were posting and sharing it. You might be wondering how that is possible. Let me explain. As more and more people shared the post/video, more data is being consumed and as that is happening, MTN and co were makimg money from the data purchases. Look closely at the image i shared below this post , you will clearly see the caption of the Economist newspaper confirming that Data is the new oil. Imagine just 1,000, 000 Nigerians buying the #1000 data plan per day. Thats #1,000,000,000 that MTN and co are making daily excluding call cards and other heavy data users. Of course, you know where you fall.

Now, if data is the new oil, then it means data is more valuable than oil. If data is this valuable, how come most people burn data just to like other people's posts, tweet and comment on Instablognaija. Most people have not realised that all these simple and harmless things are the source of the wealth of some people. No wonder Mark zuckerberg came to Nigeria the last time to say thank you.

As for me, i have discovered a simple but effective system to make money from my smart phone especially from big nigerian and international brands all from the comfort of my house and phone.

This system is far from the ponzi reality many have lost a fortune to all in the name of growing their money. I and my business patners are currently in Warri to teach this system that has the capacity of paying as much as $1,000 weekly.

Watch this 4 minute video below and contact me on whatsapp to know how it works. Serious business mined people ONLY.

Please note- there is a one time fee to get the system so its not a free system. I paid for mine last year August and today, i have made thousands of dollars.
You can reach me on 08161735232 (call or whatsapp)

Yours ,
Ade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I7s3WlG0Ms

Re: Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System by olushina559(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
olushina559@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System by Ebi4life: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
adedejidamilare:

Most people are addicted to their mobile phones but they will never admit it. Just this afternoon, i was seeing a viral post regarding small doctor, who happens to be a nigerian musician. Little did most realise that they were making some people rich as they were posting and sharing it. You might be wondering how that is possible. Let me explain. As more and more people shared the post/video, more data is being consumed and as that is happening, MTN and co were makimg money from the data purchases. Look closely at the image i shared below this post , you will clearly see the caption of the Economist newspaper confirming that Data is the new oil. Imagine just 1,000, 000 Nigerians buying the #1000 data plan per day. Thats #1,000,000,000 that MTN and co are making daily excluding call cards and other heavy data users. Of course, you know where you fall.

Now, if data is the new oil, then it means data is more valuable than oil. If data is this valuable, how come most people burn data just to like other people's posts, tweet and comment on Instablognaija. Most people have not realised that all these simple and harmless things are the source of the wealth of some people. No wonder Mark zuckerberg came to Nigeria the last time to say thank you.

As for me, i have discovered a simple but effective system to make money from my smart phone especially from big nigerian and international brands all from the comfort of my house and phone.

This system is far from the ponzi reality many have lost a fortune to all in the name of growing their money. I and my business patners are currently in Warri to teach this system that has the capacity of paying as much as $1,000 weekly.

Watch this 4 minute video below and contact me on whatsapp to know how it works. Serious business mined people ONLY.

Please note- there is a one time fee to get the system so its not a free system. I paid for mine last year August and today, i have made thousands of dollars.
You can reach me on 08161735232 (call or whatsapp)

Yours ,
Ade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I7s3WlG0Ms
my whatsap 07036739600. eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System by kepstone: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Paul4egbunu@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System by nonizy(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Nonyfranklin@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Your Mobile Phone- Smart System by emmanodull: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
emmaedoghogho@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

moved!!!! / Leased SBLC Project Financing / Bitcoin Plunges As Investors Suffer Reality Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.