Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation (615 Views)

Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation by wagbaje: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
On Thursday, 11th of February 2010 I heard the news about the operation of the former president of the United States of America (U.S.A), Bill Clinton.
And, to my surprise, yesterday, on Sunday afternoon, the moment I turned on my TV set, it was Emmanuel TV on the screen. Here, Pastor Joshua was on the screen. He explained to the congregation on three different Sundays - since the beginning of the year 2010, he said, "I can see a former president of a great nation being rushed to the hospital. He should not do any operation, ". That was what I heard before i received a call. And we all know the news about the former president of the USA, Bill Clinton who has undergone operation. If only he heard this prophecy earlier, I believe he would not go for operation. It's a pity - when something has been said and we did not know. The instruction/warning has been said, and the person is not aware. Let this be a big lesson to everyone. Well, let us see what will happen next.
Re: Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation by MandingoII(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
How come your pastors cannot prophesize Nigeria out of poverty?
Re: Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation by wagbaje: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ok, so you want the man of God to say his own word instead of God's Word. It will never happen, man unless God Himself ask him to say that. He is not a man of MandingoII. He is a MAN OF GOD.
Re: Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation by ElRazur: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
Religion, ignorance, illiteracy and backwardness sumed up in that post.
Re: Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation by MandingoII(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
unless God Himself ask him to say that

when god speaks to you or him its merely your/his conscious mind.

nothing more.

yo mofo's need to STOP believing in bulls/h/i/t.

He was really talking about the Elder Bush, since he's ready to kill over.  Anybody could have guess that.

S/h/i/t we all surprised he's still alive.
Re: Clinton Should Not Do Any Surgical Operation by ElRazur: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
God ask him to say that? So let me put this straight, he is hearing voices? Okay, but I guess God is all speaking to us all because scientist concluded that hearing voices is almost normal as most people do - but do not necessarily need mental treatment.

grin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5346930.stm

(1) (Reply)

Is America So Broke That: / Cross Talk On 9/11: Who Did It? / Amazing But True!. Get 24/7 Hrs Of Constant Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.