Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly (709 Views)

Tyrese Gibson Angers South Africa with FAKE Reserve-Racism Pics (TWEETS) / Burna Boy So Excited To Meet Grammy Awards Winner / Popular Singer & Actor Sentenced To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly by AdoraAmadi: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
American singer/actor Tyrese, who shared a photo of a happy African kid, further disclosed how badly he really wants to be like the kid. 

Tyrese who revealed that most black people don't know where they come from, wrote; 

"He has no idea how bad I wish I was him.......... When people walk up to us as black people in America and ask "where are you from? We start mentioning streets, the hood we from - Crip, Blood, south side, west side - cross streets and bullshit - Nah... when they ask where you're from in Africa they're answer is followed with their "Tribe" their real roots and family blood line......... Some or even most may look at this as poverty he looks happy and well fed to me!!! Ha! I look at it as freedom..... freedom to just BE!!!"

http://www.lailasblog.com/american-singeractor-tyrese-like-african-boy-badly/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly by BlackDBagba: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
I love that lil' boy too cool

1 Like

Re: American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly by dacovajnr: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly by tommybliss007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
roman DAT my nigga always spilling d truth

1 Like

Re: American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly by Cholls(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
my brother tyrese well said jare... Black Lives matter

1 Like

Re: American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly by bamite(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
I know tyrese's grandmom. He is igbira from kogi state shocked
Re: American Singer/actor Tyrese Was To Be Like An African Boy So Badly by IamOpemipo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
bamite:
I know tyrese's grandmom. He is igbira from kogi state shocked

Someone gimme Pic of that bird with corner eye

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Food That Slowly Kills The Heart / Kemi Olunloyo And Seyi Law Finally Settle Their Differences [PICS] / Unbelievable: Bride Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Altar During Her Own W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.