Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Popular Singer & Actor Sentenced To Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Singer & Actor Sentenced To Prison (723 Views)

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Singer & Actor Sentenced To Prison by kachi19: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Popular Jamaican singer and actor, Ninja Man, 51, has been convicted of murder.

The Home Circuit Court in Kingston on Monday, convicted the actor and two others for the murder 2009 murder of Ricardo Johnson, also known as Ricky Trooper.
A seven-member jury made up of four men and three women delivered the verdict after a three hours and 11 minutes deliberation.

“A suh it go man,” Ninja Man said as he and his co-accused were led away he was also quoted as saying;
“Don’t worry yuhself, Jamaica, I’ll be back,” as he made to enter the vehicle to take him to prison

Ninja Man, whose real name is Desmond Ballentyne and his son Janiel Ballentyne and Dennis Clayton, were convicted of murder and were on trial for five weeks.

Ninja Man, his son and Dennis Clayton will be sentenced on December 15. They face the possibility of life in prison.

Re: Popular Singer & Actor Sentenced To Prison by 40kobo77: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
This meme man dey go jail?sh$t happens.

After all Airforce1 has been locked in E-money's jail for a long time now,and he refused to get released .

2 Likes

Re: Popular Singer & Actor Sentenced To Prison by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
If not for his meme.
I don't know who he is...

1 Like

Re: Popular Singer & Actor Sentenced To Prison by haywire07(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
olihilistic:
If not for his meme.
I don't know who is he...

Who he is ....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DMW Or Starboy, Which Record Label Would You Rather Sign For As An Upcoming Arti / Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look / Beyonce Is A Super Hot Mum In Her New Photos With Husband Jay Z On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.