Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG (541 Views)

More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari / Metuh: Testifying Will Expose Me To Criminal Trial – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by aminulive: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has dared the Nigerian government to expose him if it finds any evidence that he looted public funds.

Omokri, who served as the special assistant to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, took to twitter on Sunday to warn the media aides of the present Buhari administration to stop harassing him. He added that such actions will only expose "the hypocrisy of the president".

He added that such actions will only expose "the hypocrisy of the president". Omokri also chided the Federal government for labelling the "Resume or Resign" protest organized by charlyboy as 'illegal'.

He tweeted;

“This Buhari administration spokespeople don’t understand my personality. The more you attack me, the more you inspire me to expose PMB’s hypocrisy.

“I challenge the Buhari administration: If you have evidence I looted please expose it.

“The Buhari administration calls the#ResumeorResign group illegal! Wow! A new low. No wonder Lai called the banning of Boko Haram unconstitutional.”
http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/13/expose-looted-funds-reno-omokri-dares-fg/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by PehaKaso: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
angry
Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by conductor66: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pigs will storm here in 3...2...1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by 0b100100111: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Reno should go and feed himself

He needs more of food now

The last picture he posted shows how unhealthy he presently is

1 Like

Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by richidinho(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
my man
that's the real pastor not osibande

1 Like

Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by bonechamberlain(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
angry pls all these pigs, afonja, ipork and all nonsense should stop. I can't imagine how an issue would bd raised, the first thing people would type is iPod, afonja, brownies, flattys almajiri and other nonsense. if u have nothing to type, stay out of the thread. this is getting irritating. attack ur enemy with facts, intellectualism, actions and intelligence and not nonsense irritating abusive words. angry

1 Like

Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by richidinho(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
0b100100111:
Reno should go and feed himself

He needs more of food now

The last picture he posted shows how unhealthy he presently is
lol

Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by conductor66: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
bonechamberlain:
<sad pls all these pigs, afonja, ipork and all nonsense should stop. I can't imagine how an issue would bd raised, the first thing people would type is iPod, afonja, brownies Igbos, almajiri and other nonsense. if u have nothing to type, stay out of the thread. this is getting irritating. attack ur enemy with facts, intellectualism, actions and intelligence and not nonsense irritating abusive words. <sad
[/s]
I see you're pro-Biafran like me but who started posting pig pics on Nairaland? Was it not skull miners? Oh you think we would sit back and watch skull miners insult my country and pride?

Buhari's rotten teeth fall on skull miners grin grin

Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by bonechamberlain(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
conductor66:
[s][/s]
Who started posting pig pics on Nairaland? Oh you think we would sit back and watch yorodemons insult my country and pride?

Listen to your elders grin grin
you don't know me if you do. u would delete this nonsense post.
Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by quenton02: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
APC government and propaganda are like 5 & 6.
Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by malc619(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Attention seeking thief and serial liar..

You're a tadpole, FG is chasing sharks like Diezanni.

grin
Re: Expose Me If I Am Found Guilty Of Looting Funds - Reno Omokri Dares FG by agbangam: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Reno might not loot but Deziani loot pass all of una, u just dey social media dey rant. I guess Deziani only gave d dumb asss crumbs/peanuts.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Sacks Nigerian Adviser, Ogunlesi Adebayo / Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi, Others To Be Jailed For Hate Speeches First / PDP Versus APC In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.