Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) (54152 Views)

University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) / Meet The Female UNIBEN Graduate Who Is A Proud Shoemaker. Photos / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
na lie Jor... if he can build the house he no need to be cutting the meat again, he will just venture in selling the live cow... na big lie b dis jor

4 Likes

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by coputa(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
How many cows he dey butcher everyday,how many years has he been in his business.The story can only be a source of inspiration when some realistic details are given and not just vague conclusion.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Opakan2: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
chukzgerine33:
Oga land lord...m single nd searching.....wife material....can do all house chores ,can cook for africa,organize,iron more dan drycleaners, i can even enonomize....i dont like gucci pants am okay with okirika but na ist grade grin

Get a job.. that's what you need

You have nothing to offer except your body which is damn cheap in the market now.
Stop looking for gold to dig cos you go tey for busstop.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by tuscani: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
edoman2016:
What? Don't tell me he built that beautiful house from meat selling. Is meat selling that profitable? In fact some bank manager can't built such a house.
yes it is.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
coputa:
How many cows he dey butcher everyday,how many years has he been in his business.The story can only be a source of inspiration when some realistic details are given and not just vague conclusion.
Even my customer (Omo Iya Ado) that has been selling meat since 2001 just bought his first car last year. He has a house too sha but it isn't as fine has this guy's own. And Baba kills 2cows everyday.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by chukzgerine33(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Opakan2:

Get a job.. that's what you need

You have nothing to offer except your body which is damn cheap in the market now.
Stop looking for gold to dig cos you go tey for busstop.

Take a chill pill ,if u cannot afford it , come i will give u money....hu asked for ur opinion ?u r just an idiot sitting behind his keyboard nd typing senseless rubbish.....u get gold wea i go dig Anumpama......
Comot for hia make i see road

2 Likes

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by kufre2010: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
When did he start selling meet. Is that how profitable meet selling is, y other meet sellers not as rich as him? some of us can't just be so gullible to believe this.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
edoman2016:
What? Don't tell me he built that beautiful house from meat selling. Is meat selling that profitable? In fact some bank manager can't built such a house.

Don't mind bloggers. They been peddling fake news up and down.

From selling meat, he was able to build such a bungalow

He imported tiles, bought interlocking bricks, covered the house with aluminum, fenced the house, burglary proofed, painted, wiring, plumbing, and general furnishings. I want to assume he inherited the land.

Looking that young, he must have started selling meat while stile in the womb. undecided

Abeg, you guys should stop pushing young Nigerians into bad things with your fake lies!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by coputa(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
AryaSand:

Even my customer (Omo Iya Ado) that has been selling meat since 2001 just bought his first car last year. He has a house too sha but it isn't as fine has this guy's own. And Baba kills 2cows everyday.
My friend,the more you look the less you see.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
The girl is ready for gold digging. Thief.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by greggng: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
He might be selling human parts too. All join lol
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by ceda99: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Story 4 d gods
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by uncleck: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
3rdavefarms:

Yes he can even build more than that

Based on calculation ... Assuming a big cow cost 120,000

You will gain 60,000 which is 50%

Slaughtering if 4 cows daily you will have 240,000 everyday ... And I have a friend that slaughter up to 6 in Lagos Agege to be precise
Oga forget that classroom mathematics, that house is no way a product of that business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
Is he the first meat seller? Abeg make pesin hear word
Appreciate his efforts... He is an encouragement to many.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by bigerboy200: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
chukzgerine33:
Oga land lord...m single nd searching.....wife material....can do all house chores ,can cook for africa,organize,iron more dan drycleaners, i can even enonomize....i dont like gucci pants am okay with okirika but na ist grade grin
Lol...ok..send me your number so I can forward it to him
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Yes, he is not the first but for a young Graduate to be during that kind of business in today Nigeria.
Thats a plus and respect.

He deserve some respect

But Y you dey mind dem? They're just bunch of jealousy and envious sets of peeps.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
May God continue to bless you. Amen
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by chukzgerine33(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
bigerboy200:

Lol...ok..send me your number so I can forward it to him
You na 419 pesin....i no trust u.......i sure say u no sabi d meat seller undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by LifeDrama: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Another illegal biz attached
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's very unreasonable to categorise club goers as lazy or dissipators. Lots of fruitful and lucrative connections abound in social gatherings especially clubs. I'm not a club goer myself but I think it's not okay to presume people who club are failures.

1 Like

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Tunbolity(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
edoman2016:
Meat selling is profitable if God sanctions it as your means of becoming wealthy in life. My grandfather was a meat seller and he built about 5 houses from it, he had a Peugeot 504 car, and undeveloped portions of land which he shared to his wives and ex-wives before he died, he trained about 27 children from it. Every business is lucrative once God gives the breakthrough. My brother just pray for God's blessing in whatever you do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by 7footre(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
chukzgerine33:

Lol... you no well lasan
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Uche....

'Keep balling in club with 20 thousand naira every Friday night oo n dey will be hailing u wit bucket of wine na e-wu oku.shebi no for der e finish?
Be carrying gals up n down inugo
Echi asi gi nna what's ur investment u will be looking like a frozen chicken wit no head

Meet a Young land Lord,his name is Rhino banks count the flats ooo.I did not say house owner
Asi mu landlord
Uni-ben graduate
Meat seller

Dear Nigeria youths in what ever you do Jisike
Der's no shame in legit '

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-how-this-young-landlord-who-is.html?m=1

social media lies....LOL

na meat money him use build am..make una continue

its called front business

Y BOYS abi lie
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by uncleFola(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
seunny4lif:

Say no to Tribalism

lol na today I just watch this film they got this picture from.....lol "yara keta"( room 3)
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by hensley059: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigeria...... A country where nobody would ever as the vital question how possible? Just get it by any means and be celebrated and worshiped, but the day u would end up at the wrong side of the law the same people that praised u r the first to throw stones at u.
I'm not hating pls I would never coz me I like reading the stories of successful people to I can be inspired but our millionaires n billionaires have the same thing in common, their stories r never detailed its always like today from here then the next day I started making millions
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Opakan2: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
chukzgerine33:

Take a chill pill ,if u cannot afford it , come i will give u money....hu asked for ur opinion ?u r just an idiot sitting behind his keyboard nd typing senseless rubbish.....u get gold wea i go dig Anumpama......
Comot for hia make i see road

We sabi your type.. you lack proper home training and can do anything for money.

Live fast, die young inugo.. ur eyes go clear last when ritualists dem catch you.

1 Like

Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
davillian:
So is selling cow meat this profitable?
How long has he been selling meat?
How old is he?
If he truly built the house, then there is something he is not telling us.
Probably, he won 50 Million from Bet9ja grin
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin grin cheesy
I tell ya
uncleFola:
lol na today I just watch this film they got this picture from.....lol "yara keta"( room 3)
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by laborious(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2017
I smell lies...he doest even look it, even if he does I am sure he would have employees by now..not him holding knife and cutlass haba.. bloggers need slap abeg..
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2017
I so love humble beginnings. Kudos bro and may God continue to prosper you.
Re: Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2017
swiz123:
Is he the first meat seller? Abeg make pesin hear word

Show us what you do and your achievements before anything, if not then shut up forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Female Barber, Sewe Kristina, Who Gives Men Clean Haircuts (Photos) / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / "No More A Baby": Beautiful Soldier Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.