Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders (646 Views)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka / PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by Callmedondee(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari said he "I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing orders. Here, the doctor is in charge." When receiving his media aids today at Abuja house in London.

facebook.com/TheAsoVilla/po…

Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by ubongoton(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
but you failed to learned nigerians problems..ok na stay were you are o
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by winner95(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Continue learning baba...

We're still watching angry
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
nice change
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by Rtopzy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Great
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

Lol!!!!

Geriatrics is a fascinating aspect of medicine. Scientist are ever curious and researching on aging process and behaviourial patterns among the elderly.

Buhari unfortunately fits into this category of geriatric patients.

He is being used as a specimen. Maybe he has even signed up as volunteer for a trial drug to be used on him for cell rejuvenation.

Baba wants to combat old age........ Lol

Truly, man experiences babyhood twice.
Just see the childish tweet at his old age!
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by tempel(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
But he Buhari can nor obey court other. Bring those medical equipments here we have competent hands and stop this medical tourism
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by timecapsule: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Unless we youths do otherwise they will stop taken us for a ride.
They believe that we'll believe anything that goose, that is why they post those old video for us to believe that he is alive.
Why didn't he say what will convince us than that commentary they did there.
Believing your doctor is a sign that you are not coming back this year. I bet you, you are not coming.
Nigeria has more that enough money to pay for the service of the doctor, why not bring back to Nigeria with you.

YOUTH.............FUTURE GENERATION INDEED!
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by Sunofgod(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dr Tinubu....
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by thundafire: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerians where did we go wrong and who cause us with such leaders ehn,doctors tell him to resign
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Mr president sir, please obey the doctors instructions, so that you can come and finish the good work you are doing for nigeria and nigerians. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 by the grace of God. Looters and other criminals minded ones beware
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by elijahkayode(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2017
President Muhammad Buhari In Perfect Health, Attends To Nigeria Senators Today At London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWVJ2Vc3nNE
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by malakus(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2017
what if the doctors tell him to resign
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by Scream(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Yeah...they are the Senior President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Buhari: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders by Prince081: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Great achievement. But how does this affect the price of rice and beans in the market?

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians (video) / How A President Was Routed In London / Nigerians are Racist -Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.